• Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • View Poll Results: Were you see BITCOIN in 3 months?

Voters
    14. You may not vote on this poll
    • 10.000 USD

8 57.14%
    • 12.000 USD

2 14.29%
    • 5.000 USD

1 7.14%
    • 7.000 USD

3 21.43%
    Reply to Thread
    Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9 10 11 14 ... LastLast

Thread: #Bitcoin chart analysis

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,318 Times in 4,930 Posts

Name:  fresh BTC crash.png
Views: 10
Size:  79.1 KB
      off the way BTC goes My buy ideas are not invalid and now just wait for it. Its gonna crash and 8k is in line now and very much possible. But now I stay away from it, will wait for it to form some new low and then look to buy because right now reward for selling is not as high and fact we do not know where its going to stop is also scary.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

cambiste (01-31-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (01-31-2018)

3. FB
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Pensive

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3207.81 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,831 Times in 1,643 Posts

BTC break support at price $10168 and $9830 if can break last support at price $9186 on H4 chart then price will reach $8000. Opportunity to buy if BTC reaches price between $8000 and $7000 but can also do sell short up to $8000.
      don't use Luck in the trade but it would be better to use Greed
      hoping for something without hard work will not give anything

dedy hari kurniawan's trading journal

5. The following 3 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

cambiste (01-31-2018), dzin4aans (01-31-2018), zeeshaa (02-02-2018)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Anthony Cheung will become famous soon enough Anthony Cheung will become famous soon enough Anthony Cheung's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      22.79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Maybe bitcoin will fall to $2,500 range due to lost confidence by investors. The news about bitcoin is all bad this month and crypto at this moment is still relying on supply and demand of people so if people don't trust it then it will drop in value.

7. The following 3 users say Thank You to Anthony Cheung for this useful post.

cambiste (01-31-2018), dzin4aans (01-31-2018), zeeshaa (02-02-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      323.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans View Post
      Attachment 73907
      off the way BTC goes My buy ideas are not invalid and now just wait for it. Its gonna crash and 8k is in line now and very much possible. But now I stay away from it, will wait for it to form some new low and then look to buy because right now reward for selling is not as high and fact we do not know where its going to stop is also scary.
      when we see Facebook has prohibited cryprocurrency advertising and many countries regulating this market, I believe bitcoin will fall deeper. now I think the crash is becoming more serious. 8k isn't very far, and I think 5k too won't be missed

9. The Following User Says Thank You to cambiste For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (01-31-2018)

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Cheung View Post
      Maybe bitcoin will fall to $2,500 range due to lost confidence by investors. The news about bitcoin is all bad this month and crypto at this moment is still relying on supply and demand of people so if people don't trust it then it will drop in value.
      feel free to post your chart of analysis because here we discuss bitcoin analysis and some sort of chart would be great to see your idea behind the analysis

Quote Originally Posted by cambiste View Post
      when we see Facebook has prohibited cryprocurrency advertising and many countries regulating this market, I believe bitcoin will fall deeper. now I think the crash is becoming more serious. 8k isn't very far, and I think 5k too won't be missed
      wow have they? How is this prohibition working? I talk about cryptocurrencies a bit in facebook and havent seen my posts deleted or anything. I wonder this can really trigger more and more fear around bitcoin and then yeah huge crash possible further.

Name:  BTC scary now.png
Views: 64
Size:  60.7 KB
      scary the bitcoin now looks. It dips and stays. Often this means only one thing that there is more potential for a move lower. In previous times it dipped lower we saw quick buy back meaning market is still strong and bulls are there but now, it just goes lower and lower slowly and I think there is still potential for move lower.

11. The following 3 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

Unregistered (2), zeeshaa (02-02-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

feel free to post your chart of analysis because here we discuss bitcoin analysis and some sort of chart would be great to see your idea behind the analysis

wow have they? How is this prohibition working? I talk about cryptocurrencies a bit in facebook and havent seen my posts deleted or anything. I wonder this can really trigger more and more fear around bitcoin and then yeah huge crash possible further.

Attachment 73947
      scary the bitcoin now looks. It dips and stays. Often this means only one thing that there is more potential for a move lower. In previous times it dipped lower we saw quick buy back meaning market is still strong and bulls are there but now, it just goes lower and lower slowly and I think there is still potential for move lower.
      ads are banned, you can talk about bitcoin it's fine but cryprocurrency companies aren't allowed to advertise their services in Facebook.
      please read this article :
      http://forex.info/facebook-bans-bitc...tcoins-bubble/

13. The following 2 users say Thank You to cambiste for this useful post.

dzin4aans (02-01-2018), zeeshaa (02-02-2018)

I am:
      Crappy

Thanks

ads are banned, you can talk about bitcoin it's fine but cryprocurrency companies aren't allowed to advertise their services in Facebook.
      please read this article :
      http://forex.info/facebook-bans-bitc...tcoins-bubble/
      But can they have their company page for ICO? I think yes, this is related to advertising and ads that are sponsored. I think they still can have their facebook pages and communicate with followers, right?

Name:  Bitcoin crash.png
Views: 12
Size:  58.2 KB
      the crash is real and going on. now 8400 dollars per bitcoin. WOW. Good thing I closed my orders long some time ago with not that big loss. Now lets wait and see what happens but seeing all the news around Bitcoin and being locked or blocked here and there, it is unlikely it can rise much any time soon..

15. The Following User Says Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

cambiste (02-02-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

But can they have their company page for ICO? I think yes, this is related to advertising and ads that are sponsored. I think they still can have their facebook pages and communicate with followers, right?

Attachment 73968
      the crash is real and going on. now 8400 dollars per bitcoin. WOW. Good thing I closed my orders long some time ago with not that big loss. Now lets wait and see what happens but seeing all the news around Bitcoin and being locked or blocked here and there, it is unlikely it can rise much any time soon..
      I think any type of advertising to attract new clients isn't allowed. bitcoin marked a new lowest today and it'll surely continue its decline in the coming days.
      BTW, coinbase started to send their American clients IRS tax form, which is considered as an other negative news for bitcoin.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to cambiste For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (02-02-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      Cheeky

zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2945.97 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,521 Times in 446 Posts

Attachment 73907
      I'm also waiting for some good point to enter in market. i have trade only one or two times but now i'm serious about long term trading. we know that if we enter in market from good point with healthy Buy Lot size then we can make huge amount of profit within this year and become rich.
      My fingers are crossed about entry point and i'm also looking toward other good traders for some more good ideas.

19. The following 5 users say Thank You to zeeshaa for this useful post.

cambiste (02-03-2018), dzin4aans (02-02-2018), Mian Naseer (03-04-2018), Unregistered (2)

20. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news"> </a>
      I am:
      Crappy

Thanks

I think any type of advertising to attract new clients isn't allowed. bitcoin marked a new lowest today and it'll surely continue its decline in the coming days.
      BTW, coinbase started to send their American clients IRS tax form, which is considered as an other negative news for bitcoin.
      i see thanks for information yes Bitcoin has reacted to the news I think a lot by hitting 7555

Quote Originally Posted by zeeshaa View Post
      I'm also waiting for some good point to enter in market. i have trade only one or two times but now i'm serious about long term trading. we know that if we enter in market from good point with healthy Buy Lot size then we can make huge amount of profit within this year and become rich.
      My fingers are crossed about entry point and i'm also looking toward other good traders for some more good ideas.
      Yeah but not necessary big lot trade but surely a good money can be invested at some point in the Bitcoin if we feel it is right to do so.

Now on to the chart:
      Name:  BTC situation.png
Views: 12
Size:  72.7 KB
      so 7550 level was reached today and i noticed big big volume from that level and huge rally. Notice last time this happened when we reach 10k mid January and 11k mid December. Now I have taken a long position with caution because this 7500 level was previously there from which big rally begun on Bitcoin. I am very curious how this one develops but now the move is strong and there might be a temporary at least if not permanent shift in the bias for Bitcoin and a correction on this down move might also start from here..

Happy weekend everyone and dont forget, Bitcoin is still trading over weekend

22. The following 5 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

cambiste (02-03-2018), Mian Naseer (03-04-2018), union12 (02-05-2018), Unregistered (2)

Reply to Thread
    Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9 10 11 14 ... LastLast