• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9

Thread: Are you successful in forex trading? (part 4)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Cheerful

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2921.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,574 Times in 2,715 Posts

Personally, I am still getting there but I am very confidence that I shall someday become a successful forex trader due to the fact that I am constantly learning and developing my trading skill which are the backbone of any successful forex trader. It is very paramount that we gain knowledge and experience if we desires to become better forex traders and successful at that matter.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Khurram329 is on a distinguished road Khurram329's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Success in trading doe not mean how many dollars you have make or how many yachts or cars you own. In my opinion every trader remains in learning phase in his whole life. No one is ever perfect and no one will be there is always room for making your better and making a whole new agreement with yourself. So coming back to the point success in trading comes from hard working. If you want to be successful give more time on demo account and make your strategy strong.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Khurram329 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3707.51 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,695 Times in 2,120 Posts

No i am not successful yet in this business, i take break for long time from this business and after that i am again join in this business and start from beginning time, this time i will not leave this business until getting success, i know if i can do hard working in this market then there are more possibility to get success from this market and i believe one day i will be success like others successful trader.

6. lamborghini
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Esquibel Mena is an unknown quantity at this point Esquibel Mena's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Success is a relative term to explain. From my point of view, success is not earning only millions of money. Rather, success depends on the trading methods and approach a forex trader is using to earn good money. Even a small, retail trader can ensure success with smaller amount of investment with the proper use of money. Thereby, I can say that yes I am able to generate good money from my invested capital.

Reply to Thread
    Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9