• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Your road to success with Trading Journal!

I am:
      Relaxed

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,799 Times in 4,241 Posts

Default Your road to success with Trading Journal!

Have you ever dreamed of having your own journal for your daily, weekly or monthly trading? This is the way to go because its very easy and you can do any style of trading journal you like!

Our Trading journal section has become a very great place to be today. Activity has picked up rapidly in this section and we have more and more great trading journals every month!

Benefits of having your own trading journal:
      • Great way to share your trading
      • Learn from others, work together and improve together
      • be part of something great
      • have a chance to win best month topic starter award

Those are just a few reasons why you should try your own trading journal, it does not matter, demo, live, bonus account, give it a try, learn and improve because you lose nothing!

Here is a video created by me that can help you start your own trading journal and give you final motivation to do so!

Good luck everyone!

2. The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

adewale (11-12-2016), Alexander Tatsumaki (04-19-2017), Aviz (10-31-2016), azmassi (10-25-2016), Bao Long (12-24-2016), bidyut (10-28-2016), Black Mamba (11-24-2016), D'mastermind (12-07-2016), deathstar (10-31-2016), dedy hari kurniawan (10-25-2016), forexianz (12-08-2016), Georges (10-29-2016), giri67y (10-30-2017), goodguy333 (10-25-2016), Interlock (10-30-2016), jariman (12-19-2016), Kalex (03-14-2017), loveyo (10-25-2016), Mindgames (10-26-2016), Moneymadeeasy (10-31-2016), Mummyz (01-31-2017), NikitaBelle (10-25-2016), partho3000 (10-29-2017), Passionate Pisces (10-30-2016), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (10-27-2016), Price Action Trader (12-20-2016), qmikpl (06-14-2017), SakIsHere (01-19-2017), samadel (01-25-2017), Sixteen (11-27-2016), Smuggler (10-25-2016), Soldier (11-30-2016), stockexpert (07-19-2017), systematicfx (01-01-2017), yazidzahrawi (11-11-2016), zarra (11-09-2016)

I am:
      Relaxed

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks

I have been toying with idea of opening my own "Trading Journal" here
      And I've been waiting for that day a long time mate I think your trading journal would be exceptional like your personality But of course no pressure whats so ever because that is something we get to do once we feel like, if we rush into it, the project might become dead very soon. Take your time bro, we will be waiting for it

4. Forex Game
    5. The Following User Says Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

goodguy333 (07-19-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4947.33 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      400 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,947 Times in 2,325 Posts

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans View Post
      And I've been waiting for that day a long time mate I think your trading journal would be exceptional like your personality But of course no pressure whats so ever because that is something we get to do once we feel like, if we rush into it, the project might become dead very soon. Take your time bro, we will be waiting for it
      Appreciate your concerns and suggestions Mod

But lately I have been trading less,so not able to give full attention to it

As I said earlier too the Journal would only be good if it is regularly updated and done on Demo or Real

I will get it kick-started sooner than later as there is enough inspiration from fellow forumers to look forward to

Cheers all Journal guys...
      The Real Money is in 100% Compounding

7. The Following User Says Thank You to goodguy333 For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (07-19-2017)

I am:
      Relaxed

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by goodguy333 View Post
      Appreciate your concerns and suggestions Mod

But lately I have been trading less,so not able to give full attention to it

As I said earlier too the Journal would only be good if it is regularly updated and done on Demo or Real

I will get it kick-started sooner than later as there is enough inspiration from fellow forumers to look forward to

Cheers all Journal guys...
      Definitely, whenever you are ready and I feel that you are closer to your trading journal than you were before which means we might see it soon
      If you have any questions you need help with, dont hesitate to ask them here.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (07-20-2017)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

ataur1982 is on a distinguished road ataur1982's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      80.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Trading journal keeps your all track about forex movements. From where and when you logged into your forex account and time to time trading history also. So if you regularly follow you trading journal then you will find your previous trading history also so from there you will be able to gain your more knowledge.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

charleskoloo is on a distinguished road charleskoloo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      181.25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i have tried very now and then to make a trading journal for this is the best way to trade and be professional trader but every time i started to up date my trading journal i stop before even one month elapse and i regret alot about this but maybe am just not good in keeping truck of what i do

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

kirtimeliwal is an unknown quantity at this point kirtimeliwal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Cool

Your success in trading depends on how well you are performing in the market. an investor has to adopt strong strategies and market techniques to win in the market. Trading journals can help them to take daily updates of market, follow-ups of market and also it helps them to earn a good profit on investment.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

sohaib402 is an unknown quantity at this point sohaib402's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17.84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I want to be a successful trader in Forex. But I also want to do this work as a part-time holder. A trading journal can really help me to be successful. People like me don't have enough time to keep eyes on the chart of Forex market. And a trading journal can make well-disciplined in this market.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cool

mransari is on a distinguished road mransari's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      607.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Its a great idea and everyone should post their trading journal even a successful trader or a losing or newbie so everyone can share knowledge and experience and help each other, newbies can post their bad experience so experienced traders can help to determine where was a wrong step and decision and so they can correct next time, and experience should post to encourage newbies and gain more experience and make a good trade record for their future.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cheerful

sali has a spectacular aura about sali has a spectacular aura about sali has a spectacular aura about sali's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      304.22 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Creating own trading journal is a great opportunity for all trader. This is place where every one share there trading strategy and experienced. We can get huge scope to learn from expert trader. We can follow expert's journal. I think every one should open own trading journal. When we discuss our trading strategy in trading journal section then new trader will motivate to see our success and expert will advise us if we made mistake.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to sali For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (09-24-2017)

17. <a href=""> </a>
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

GWINGS is on a distinguished road GWINGS's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      114.52 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I must be true to myself as a trader to admit that the lack of trading journal is the major reason i keep repeating the same trading mistake of not consisently following my trading plan and taking trades that i ought not have taken. and i am sure that as i begin to keep my trading journal, my trading career will take a new turn for the better.
      signature removed by dzin4aans!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to GWINGS For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (10-15-2017)

Reply to Thread
    Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 12 13 14 15 LastLast