• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 14 17 18 19 20 21 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Your road to success with Trading Journal!

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,623 Times in 5,119 Posts

Default Your road to success with Trading Journal!

Have you ever dreamed of having your own journal for your daily, weekly or monthly trading? This is the way to go because its very easy and you can do any style of trading journal you like!

Our Trading journal section has become a very great place to be today. Activity has picked up rapidly in this section and we have more and more great trading journals every month!

Benefits of having your own trading journal:
      • Great way to share your trading
      • Learn from others, work together and improve together
      • be part of something great
      • have a chance to win best month topic starter award

Those are just a few reasons why you should try your own trading journal, it does not matter, demo, live, bonus account, give it a try, learn and improve because you lose nothing!

Here is a video created by me that can help you start your own trading journal and give you final motivation to do so!

Good luck everyone!

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Razvan III View Post
      Trading journal is good because people talk interactive there.
      When you post they will reply but in here it's not like that.
      Why people like that place better than here?
      I think that is because trading journal is more personal and you can discuss trading with members and trading journal owners. its not just a chit chat like its in general forex conversation where members talk about various topics. In trading journal we talk about trading setups, discuss owners trading setups

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

Passionate Pisces (02-20-2018)

4. lamborghini
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

mithunff is on a distinguished road mithunff's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      202.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Every forex trader should maintain three types of journal. Those are 1) Trading Journal 2) Economy Journal 3) Expert Journal. Most of us maintain economy journal and expert journal regularly but we are very much careless to maintain trading journal. But I think that trading journal is most important among the above three journal and we can easily find out our trading mistake and strength which will improve our trading skill as well.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mithunff For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (03-11-2018)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Turok is on a distinguished road Turok's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6.02 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Trading Journal surely helps to make your trading career strong as it allows to share your experiences with others and take help from others as well. It gives a good experience of interaction with fellow traders in order to build an effective strategy for your trades.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to Turok for this useful post.

Baddo1 (03-30-2018), dzin4aans (03-16-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

GWINGS is on a distinguished road GWINGS's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      123.87 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thank you so much for the video. I can now understand better how to make my own trading journal to keep record of my winning and loss trades. This will help to assess the effectiveness of my trading system. Once again, thank you.
      signature removed by dzin4aans!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to GWINGS For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (04-05-2018)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

chongjasmine is on a distinguished road chongjasmine's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      20.76 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Though I make losses in the forex market, yet I am not keen to keep a journal. That is because I already have many different kinds of journals. To keep a forex journal will require a lot of time and efforts, which I unfortunately do not have.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to chongjasmine For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (04-05-2018)

I am:
      Crappy

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chongjasmine View Post
      Though I make losses in the forex market, yet I am not keen to keep a journal. That is because I already have many different kinds of journals. To keep a forex journal will require a lot of time and efforts, which I unfortunately do not have.
      But by having your own trading journal you will also increase chances of getting a bit bigger bonus from MT5 Forum too. Think about it And if you have questions on how to start your own trading journal, check the first post of this thread and feel free to contact me for any help.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

justagal93 is an unknown quantity at this point justagal93's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2.81 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I will not be opening a trading journal for now. This is because I am still a newbie at trading. I do not think my poor experiences at trading will benefit anybody. Besides, it takes a lot of time to actually open a a trading journal and I simply do not have the time right now.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to justagal93 For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (04-09-2018)

I am:
      Crappy

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by justagal93 View Post
      I will not be opening a trading journal for now. This is because I am still a newbie at trading. I do not think my poor experiences at trading will benefit anybody. Besides, it takes a lot of time to actually open a a trading journal and I simply do not have the time right now.
      Whenever you are ready. Remember that trading journal is not only for others to see your trading results and your strategy, it is also a learning place for you, for your trading and the way to dramatically improve your trading results.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

cambiste (04-12-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      323.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans View Post
      Whenever you are ready. Remember that trading journal is not only for others to see your trading results and your strategy, it is also a learning place for you, for your trading and the way to dramatically improve your trading results.
      That's right mate, trading journal is helpful for the trader himself before being useful for others. All good traders have their own trading journal, it's not necessary to publish it and to share it with others but it's mandatory to make a trading journal.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to cambiste For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (04-12-2018)

I am:
      Crappy

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cambiste View Post
      That's right mate, trading journal is helpful for the trader himself before being useful for others. All good traders have their own trading journal, it's not necessary to publish it and to share it with others but it's mandatory to make a trading journal.
      Definitely its the first step towards the good results and especially crucial part in trading when you are struggling. I was in a bad situation in past and trading journal helped me recover from that bad situation, I realized my mistakes and since then at least I dont do the same mistakes anymore so its a huge step forward into the direction of some good success

21. The following 3 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

cambiste (04-13-2018), Unregistered (2)

Reply to Thread
    Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 14 17 18 19 20 21 24 ... LastLast