• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 13 16 17 18 19 20 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Your road to success with Trading Journal!

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,770 Times in 5,184 Posts

Default Your road to success with Trading Journal!

Have you ever dreamed of having your own journal for your daily, weekly or monthly trading? This is the way to go because its very easy and you can do any style of trading journal you like!

Our Trading journal section has become a very great place to be today. Activity has picked up rapidly in this section and we have more and more great trading journals every month!

Benefits of having your own trading journal:
      • Great way to share your trading
      • Learn from others, work together and improve together
      • be part of something great
      • have a chance to win best month topic starter award

Those are just a few reasons why you should try your own trading journal, it does not matter, demo, live, bonus account, give it a try, learn and improve because you lose nothing!

Here is a video created by me that can help you start your own trading journal and give you final motivation to do so!

Good luck everyone!

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      267.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anas898 View Post
      Bro it's a good post and helpful for everyone to achieve there goal in life I also have a dream to become a good trader and so much money online but I didn't get the good guidnence now I am ready to become a good trader by watching your video
      Thx
      Quote Originally Posted by umarf000 View Post
      First of all i really thank to the person who introduce me in this business forex and then i really thankful to those who started forex forum to give forum bonus to earn some money. This post is about trading journal. And i think trading journal is wonderful technique to manage risk and reward. And change time to time your strategies.
      We are sharing and learn together in the Trading journal section.
      It is not about bonuses at all, we can increase our trading skill from here.

3. The following 2 users say Thank You to わξΨǐ ツ for this useful post.

dzin4aans (12-26-2017), purebusiness91 (10-01-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      Fine

Asad Rafiq will become famous soon enough Asad Rafiq's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      26.04 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Journal is important for traders. Once you trade in Forex and you avail the Journal for the information it is a good helping material for you and for the betterment for the good and positive image. It is the basic information of the traders and the information for all those who's want to learn the journal. It is a road to success. Journal information the profit making the profit.

5. The following 2 users say Thank You to Asad Rafiq for this useful post.

dzin4aans (01-21-2018), purebusiness91 (10-01-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Angelic

chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      220.42 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

really you give us a good video for journal. it is very important and helpful post for every trader. every trader want to make her own journal but without proper way we cant make journal. now i am following your journal because i want to make my own journal.

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to chakrabarty for this useful post.

dzin4aans (01-21-2018), purebusiness91 (10-01-2018)

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chakrabarty View Post
      really you give us a good video for journal. it is very important and helpful post for every trader. every trader want to make her own journal but without proper way we cant make journal. now i am following your journal because i want to make my own journal.
      Great to see that you enjoyed it Please dont hesitate to create your own trading journal, it will be huge help for you in your steps in trading. Dont forget to share it here in this thread too. And if you have any questions, feel free to contact me and I will help you

9. The Following User Says Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

purebusiness91 (10-01-2018)

I am:
      Crappy

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chakrabarty View Post
      Great to see that you enjoyed it Please dont hesitate to create your own trading journal, it will be huge help for you in your steps in trading. Dont forget to share it here in this thread too. And if you have any questions, feel free to contact me and I will help you

11. The Following User Says Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

purebusiness91 (10-01-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

ataur1979 is on a distinguished road ataur1979's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      23.71 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Your road to success with Trading Journal!

Trading journal keeps all the track or your previous trading record. So if you a newbie trader then if you review your previous some trade regularly then from there you will be able to learn some thing forex trading. And sometimes this is very helpful. for learning only. And all of us need to follow our trading journal regularly to keep update about forex trading.

13. The following 2 users say Thank You to ataur1979 for this useful post.

dzin4aans (01-29-2018), purebusiness91 (10-01-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

jono_sutejo is on a distinguished road jono_sutejo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      30.15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

with trading journal we can repeat our trading. it will make us more careful in trading.it good to learn to be more careful in our trading. we can make a note in the future to know the level of probability of trading sytem that we use to improveour permorm in obtaining a big profit.

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to jono_sutejo for this useful post.

dzin4aans (02-08-2018), purebusiness91 (10-01-2018)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Cool

Rajibbepari is an unknown quantity at this point Rajibbepari's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9.69 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Great post for everyone.it is helpful for new in trade business and help him for road to success.video is attractive for everyone.so attached helpful video in post is really amazing.i hope it will be continued.

17. The following 4 users say Thank You to Rajibbepari for this useful post.

dzin4aans (02-12-2018), purebusiness91 (10-01-2018), Unregistered (2)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Fine

sniper2050 has a spectacular aura about sniper2050 has a spectacular aura about sniper2050 has a spectacular aura about sniper2050's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      146.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Wow , great job dear friend
      actually it a very encouraging video that motivate you to learn more about forex and trading , wich also is a push forward to improve your self and others by practicing all the time n thank you again

19. The following 2 users say Thank You to sniper2050 for this useful post.

dzin4aans (02-15-2018), purebusiness91 (10-01-2018)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Razvan III is on a distinguished road Razvan III's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7.69 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Trading journal is good because people talk interactive there.
      When you post they will reply but in here it's not like that.
      Why people like that place better than here?
      Fast. Faster. Fastest.

21. The following 2 users say Thank You to Razvan III for this useful post.

dzin4aans (02-19-2018), purebusiness91 (10-01-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 13 16 17 18 19 20 23 ... LastLast