• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Your road to success with Trading Journal!

I am:
      Worried

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 16,929 Times in 4,042 Posts

Default Your road to success with Trading Journal!

Have you ever dreamed of having your own journal for your daily, weekly or monthly trading? This is the way to go because its very easy and you can do any style of trading journal you like!

Our Trading journal section has become a very great place to be today. Activity has picked up rapidly in this section and we have more and more great trading journals every month!

Benefits of having your own trading journal:
      • Great way to share your trading
      • Learn from others, work together and improve together
      • be part of something great
      • have a chance to win best month topic starter award

Those are just a few reasons why you should try your own trading journal, it does not matter, demo, live, bonus account, give it a try, learn and improve because you lose nothing!

Here is a video created by me that can help you start your own trading journal and give you final motivation to do so!

Good luck everyone!

2. The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

adewale (11-12-2016), Alexander Tatsumaki (04-19-2017), Aviz (10-31-2016), azmassi (10-25-2016), Bao Long (12-24-2016), bidyut (10-28-2016), Black Mamba (11-24-2016), D'mastermind (12-07-2016), deathstar (10-31-2016), dedy hari kurniawan (10-25-2016), forexianz (12-08-2016), Georges (10-29-2016), goodguy333 (10-25-2016), Interlock (10-30-2016), jariman (12-19-2016), Kalex (03-14-2017), loveyo (10-25-2016), Mindgames (10-26-2016), Moneymadeeasy (10-31-2016), Mummyz (01-31-2017), NikitaBelle (10-25-2016), Passionate Pisces (10-30-2016), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (10-27-2016), Price Action Trader (12-20-2016), qmikpl (06-14-2017), SakIsHere (01-19-2017), samadel (01-25-2017), Sixteen (11-27-2016), Smuggler (10-25-2016), Soldier (11-30-2016), stockexpert (07-19-2017), systematicfx (01-01-2017), yazidzahrawi (11-11-2016), zarra (11-09-2016)

I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,909 Times in 6,778 Posts
       Black Frame Talent: Daily Contest of Demotivators on MT5.com Forum

Quote Originally Posted by goodguy333 View Post
      Saw your video on YouTube yesterday Mod

It was simple & effective,good enough for layman users too!

It would really help in getting started already

Cheers for the efforts Mod...

---------- Post added at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 AM ----------

Wow!That is good idea Mod Sis

Demo should be risk free way to implement our strategies and we can just try to replicate it on Real with some tweaking later suitable to our needs & conditions...

Cheers
      Yes, of course bro! Demo trading is very welcome in the journal section. Anyone who wish to start a journal using a demo account is very much welcome, me too trading a demo account right now in there, so come on guys, join us in the journal section and please don't forget to read the journal section rules!

4. Forex Game
    5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NikitaBelle For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (11-02-2016), goodguy333 (11-02-2016), loveyo (11-02-2016), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (11-02-2016)

I am:
      Worried

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks

To both kammraz and goodguy:
      yeah you can try to trade on demo very easily because no restrictions for that on journal section, maybe you will learn something really good during that time and once you have your money for real account, go live and improve

to moneymadeeasy
      yes bro, journal is what gets a trader exposed and very quickly shows strengths and weaknesses so its even more useful to do it to reveal the true "you"

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

goodguy333 (11-02-2016), loveyo (11-02-2016), NikitaBelle (11-03-2016)

I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Thanks

Hello friends

Hope everyone is doing good in their lives both offline and online...

Let me share with you my experience in having a journal. We are being advise to have a trading diary or have a record of all our trading activities, open and close trades and our analysis. It is one good way to look back at our trading history and see our strength and our weakness. Most of us ignore that advise, and we continue to burn many account along the way.

In my case, am just being lucky that our beloved forum open a trading journal section. So, one boring day I decided to check out that section and I see few journal there, among them are owned by Super Mod Phantom, Moderator Georges & Moneygrows & dzin4aans and then there's Alex journal. When I browsed that section there is no interest at my end to open one...

But as the days goes by and margin call keep hunting my account one by one, I realized that I need to do something about it, I decided to make a personal trading diary but unfortunately I was only good at it for a few days and I stop doing it. You know why it's kind of boring because I craved interaction from other traders like me, lol

So an idea came in to my mind, maybe I can open my own journal online and what a better place to do it than my beloved Mt5 Forum. So I open one...and the rest is history. From successfully doing the $1k challenge, investing on other members and losing, the emotional roller coaster ride of having your account grow and losing them the next day, I encounter all that in my journal, I encounter the high and lows of trading and being documented in my journal page by page.

So what exactly I get from having a journal? I get valuable advises and tips from traders like me who really cares and who walk the same path as me. Now is it shameful losing your account in public? I exactly felt no shame because when it comes to learning shame is irrelevant. When you want to learn you have to document your trading activity because it is the only way to get updated with your mistakes. If you have no record of your mistakes, the loses are just distant memory not enough to remind you. So make a diary or a journal, it is the best you can come up with to help you in your trading.

I make my diary/journal public so that I can get good trading advise from others, to see and find out what others are thinking and to document my mistakes and other shortcomings in trading. I used to be so aggressive in trading before but my journal help me a lot to see what is the missing factors in my trading, it force to open my eyes to see the truth and the false in my trading...It help me to calm down and face my fears...

My trading journal is my strength and a big help to my trading nowadays and in the future. It is one thing I don't regret doing and very thankful I started one ( I just wish I started it sooner...) I write this message just to share the good benefits of having a journal because if you are trading for a long time and still struggling until now, you need to open a journal ( learning is fun and much easier when you get advice's from fellow traders compare to having a private diary), it will be a big help to you. I just want to share to all how beneficial it is to have journal or trading diary. So go for it guys, you wont regret it!

Take care all and stay good always!

Yours truly,

The Margin Call Queen

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NikitaBelle For This Useful Post:

Aviz (11-03-2016), dzin4aans (11-03-2016), loveyo (11-03-2016)

I am:
      Worried

Thanks

To NikitaBelle:
      Your story sis is really amazing I've followed it from the day one and once you've put in on paper like you just did, its really amazing. Your $1k challenge, that is something truly impressive and can inspire many of us
      I am also really thankful for your activity in that section, I've seen you improve your trading ( you reduced your risk, take more profits than losses) and that is what it does - trading journal improves a trader. And that is just a half year work on trading journal, after 2 years I am confident that our lovely NikitaBelle will rock the market on daily basis

11. The Following User Says Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (11-04-2016)

I am:
      Cheerful

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans View Post
      To NikitaBelle:
      Your story sis is really amazing I've followed it from the day one and once you've put in on paper like you just did, its really amazing. Your $1k challenge, that is something truly impressive and can inspire many of us
      I am also really thankful for your activity in that section, I've seen you improve your trading ( you reduced your risk, take more profits than losses) and that is what it does - trading journal improves a trader. And that is just a half year work on trading journal, after 2 years I am confident that our lovely NikitaBelle will rock the market on daily basis
      Thanks bro dzin4aans You know my only regret is that I did not start my journal earlier, if I can only turn back time I wont hesitate doing it both in private or do it publicly. I simply ignore the importance of a journal or what they call trading diary, you know recording your trading activity, it helps a lot. I used to believe am a SuperGirl that I can do anything and remember all my mistakes without a record of sort and that is a very stupid idea, lol

I used to trade privately and my mistakes keeps coming back, but when I make my journal in public I was able to look back in the previous pages and see where are my mistakes and strive hard to change it. But that certain drive to change never happen during my private trading because no one is going to criticize me there, lol, no one is going to say you are doing it again! But when am doing a public journal I get a lot of feedback from other traders, and their feed back reminds me so much what are the things needed to change in my trading, it forced me to see what I need to do to make a difference....That is the difference between having a public and private journal or diary.

I just wish many will realized that having a journal is very helpful if they really want to make a success out of their trading career. Don't get me wrong, am not successful yet, but my willingness to change is evident in the pages of my journal. Am willing to change and my journal will prove it, day by day, step by step...I will eventually get there for sure....

Have a great day everyone!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NikitaBelle For This Useful Post:

Dom94 (11-05-2016), dzin4aans (11-04-2016)

I am:
      Worried

Thanks

Hi all members,
      check out our two very new trading journals: Priceaction D by Alexander Tatsumaki and Currency experiment Strength by Moneymadeeasy

Two great trading journals in this section, dont wait any longer, check them out Maybe they are the last confidence boost to start your own trading journal?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (11-09-2016)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 is a name known to all forexguy9 is a name known to all forexguy9 is a name known to all forexguy9 is a name known to all forexguy9 is a name known to all forexguy9 is a name known to all forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2968.13 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

To NikitaBelle:
      can one make use of a forum bonus trading account for this journal project? and are there any limitations on such an account? please keep me informed abov this. thanks in anticipation!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to forexguy9 For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (11-09-2016)

I am:
      Worried

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by forexguy9 View Post
      can one make use of a forum bonus trading account for this journal project? and are there any limitations on such an account? please keep me informed abov this. thanks in anticipation!
      Hi forexguy9,
      Thanks for showing your interest in trading journal section - http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.ph...rading-Journal
      Definitely mate you are welcome to use your bonus trading account in your trading journal, there are no limitations, its completely up to you.
      Good luck!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

forexguy9 (11-11-2016)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 is a name known to all forexguy9 is a name known to all forexguy9 is a name known to all forexguy9 is a name known to all forexguy9 is a name known to all forexguy9 is a name known to all forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2968.13 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi forexguy9,
      Thanks for showing your interest in trading journal section - http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.ph...rading-Journal
      Definitely mate you are welcome to use your bonus trading account in your trading journal, there are no limitations, its completely up to you.
      Good luck!
      alright, dear moderator. thanks for the information.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to forexguy9 For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (11-09-2016)

22. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/"> </a>
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cool

rizi13 is on a distinguished road rizi13's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3067.77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Its good post and effective video tutorial about trading journal through which every member can get information about use of trading journal in mt5 forum. these type of informative posts and video tutorial enhance the knwoledge about forex.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to rizi13 For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (11-11-2016)

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast