• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 12 15 16 17

Thread: Can we rely on forex for our monthly income? (6)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

NewBeginning will become famous soon enough NewBeginning's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      310.21 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fanatic View Post
      You can rely on forex trading for your monthly income when you are convinced that you possess adequate forex trading skills and experience to trade profitably. Besides, you also have adequate capital to fund your forex trading trading account.
      Just a few additional insights, I agree mostly on what you said, but a well established results is more appropriate than just the word "convinced",in the issue of adequate funding is I think not necessary because if a trader really has the skills to make profitable trades then any capital size will grow because he is already doing good in his trading, while if maybe good if you have a bigger capital but I think it is not a pre-requisite to success.

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/"> </a>
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

sani100 is on a distinguished road sani100's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      395.69 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Of-course we can rely on Forex as our monthly income. But all these need your good experience, proper knowledge, your confidence. Only experienced / professional traders can rely on Forex four their monthly income. Its not for greedy, emotional and overconfident traders.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

yulyul is an unknown quantity at this point yulyul's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      70.64 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If we have big capital and can make consistent profit, of course we can rely on forex for our monthly income. I only can make $100 a month from forex, so at this time, i still can't rely on forex for monthly income. I still need other business to increase my monthly income to make a good living

Where am I?
      I am:
      Amazed

bhakung is on a distinguished road bhakung's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1.12 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Frankly I can not rely on Forex earnings because I am a small capital trader so sometimes
      I make a profit and sometimes it is not so guaranteed. Of course Forex is a very big thing and many traders
      are generating the form of Forex profit and they depend on them. income sources .
      definitely i also want to be a pro trader like them.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      562.09 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,548 Times in 1,126 Posts

I think anybody can earn for their monthly income from Forex because i think Forex one of best online earning source all over the world. Yes it's 100% true Forex trading business so risky but more high profitable business too. I believe if you have good knowledge about Forex, demo practice, hard work and properly follow all Forex rules on trading then you may success and earn more other wise not.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Happy

Oriakhiebillz is on a distinguished road Oriakhiebillz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      315.01 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex trading is an online business with a lot of opportunities of earning good money, the measure at which you earn in Forex depends on how well you were trained and how good you are in the business. If you are a professional trader then you can rely on Forex for your monthly income.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

anowarul01 is on a distinguished road anowarul01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      143.91 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is really a confusing question for us. Because, we can not give this answer with yes or not. Because there are so many people in forex market who are good and protrader. They are earning lot of money from this trade. But there are also lot of people who are not success and they are getting huge loss. So some people can rely on it and some are not.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic will become famous soon enough fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3089.25 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

We can choose how frequently we wish to obtain our income from the forex market. Whether daily, weekly, or monthly. This, of course, depends on your skills and experience in forex trading, as well as your trading capital.
      THE POSSIBILITIES IN FOREX TRADING ARE INFINITE, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3034.88 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

well, well, well, you can, but great work has to be done. you will need to learn seriously and apply all good trading rules. good knowledge and the ability to apply same is very important. so is discipline.
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

11. Forex Game
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

anowarul01 is on a distinguished road anowarul01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      143.91 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think, all the traders could not able to reach in one opinion at all. Because there are so many traders in here who have good and positive impression about forex trade. Because they are successful traders. They also earning good profit from here. So they can take this forex trade as job or profession and can earn handsome money in every month. But there are lot of people who are dishearten in here. They got loss and loss. So they can not take it as their monthly income source at all.

Reply to Thread
    Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 12 15 16 17