• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we rely on forex for our monthly income? (6)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

MZK is on a distinguished road MZK's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      349.27 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by yasir29 View Post
      You will get the answer for this when you will trade first time and first month.
      But initially I do not agree until you fully sure that now you have started earning from this market then you can take this business for your living.
      There are many of traders are in the world which has no any other source of income than Forex trading and they makes huge money from here with trading and they are happy and i also wants to making it my profession and i also rely on Forex earning only b/c i have no any other source of income.

2. <a href="http://forum.mt5.com"> </a>
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

jayarama is an unknown quantity at this point jayarama's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      79.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, we can rely on Forex monthly income. Better use Forex as a side business, after learn the basic of the Forex then you no need to spend more time in this business. How ever Forex will give you good side income and additional to our income.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

zeus is an unknown quantity at this point zeus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      148.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Just belonging to forex money is not good, and as I have my real job I will spend that salary for my daily expenses and income from forex market will be collected from my side. This method is working perfectly as I also will life normal and additionally can collect money for some real life dreams.

Banned
      I am:
      Inspired

Sidraa is on a distinguished road Sidraa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1440.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes we can rely to some extent for our monthly income on Forex trading. but it depends on the quality of our trading. some traders are experienced enough that they only spend few hours and get good profit. whereas there are many cases of traders who invested a large capital but could not even survive.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Confused

beauty36 is on a distinguished road beauty36's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      489.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex is really a dangerous business so I think we should not depend on only forex. If you take forex as your second or part time business it will be better because we cannot get fixed income from this online market but you can do as your main income source if your capital is high and your skill, knowledge and experience is enough.
      beauty

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3277.12 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,140 Times in 1,190 Posts

The forex business offers huge opportunities for those that are ready to pick up it as a professional trader, but then this decision is one that is weighty and the necessary attention must be paid to details so that we do not miss the whole point of what we have come round achieve.
      Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

Banned
      I am:
      Happy

onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1953.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Every thing is possible in the forex business if you can discipline your self to learn and practice forex business, it's not going to start immediately that is why it requires patience to do this business, when you learn properly then you can rely on forex for your monthly income.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

morod will become famous soon enough morod will become famous soon enough morod's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      984.20 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      11 (What is this?)
      Thanks

frankly speaking i can not rely on Forex income because i am a small capital trader so sometimes i make profit and sometimes not so it's guaranteed .definitely Forex is huge thing and many of the trader who are making consisting profit form Forex and they rely on their income source .definitely i also want to became a pro trader like them .

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Busy

USMAN KAYANI is on a distinguished road USMAN KAYANI's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      456.15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes you must rely on this business as your monthly income and it is a kind of platform in which you have a lot of money and you need a lot of knowledge to understand this business and it will make your dreams real and gain a lot of money as well.

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Happy

zarra is a splendid one to behold zarra is a splendid one to behold zarra is a splendid one to behold zarra is a splendid one to behold zarra is a splendid one to behold zarra is a splendid one to behold zarra is a splendid one to behold zarra's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1855.40 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks

if you have already reached a professional level, then you can because there are many day traders who make their living off the daily income they make, but there are also swing traders that do not make a daily income but still manage to earn monthly income from their swing trades

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast