• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we rely on forex for our monthly income? (6)

Banned
      I am:
      Happy

onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1953.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well, if you are experienced and skillful you can be making a monthly income for your family, but you have do something else to support your income don't take forex as the main income, because it takes a longer time to earn successfully on the monthly basis.

2. <a href=""> </a>
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

shyammandal will become famous soon enough shyammandal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3255.44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes , we can rely on Forex trade for monthly income . We know that Forex is technical business , so trader must have good trading skill so that they can earn from every trade . Forex is same like as other business . Forex trade gives guaranteed profit . So many traders are earning money and withdraw profit at the end of month .

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amazed

Olutise is an unknown quantity at this point Olutise's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      305.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Why not? Why can't we really on forex for our monthly income? It I very possible to earn my h more than you an be paid by someone from trading forex every single month. The only important thing I will say is very Necessary is the one should trade with a reasonable amount of money and not just with some pennies.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Sensati0n is an unknown quantity at this point Sensati0n's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      239.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes we can rely on this business for our monthly income but for that purpose there are two requirements you should have, first of all you should have very good trading skills so you can avail all the best entry and exit points of the market to enhance your earnings, second you should have a good capital so you can open big sized lots and can earn a handsome amount of money, if you have both you can easily rely on Forex.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3940.31 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      16 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,182 Times in 565 Posts

i am trading from 6 years but i personally never expect monthly passive income from forex cause forex is risky business so it is good not to expect every month profit from forex we can work here like a part time trader and if we trade well we can surely earn money but the profit not always fixed.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

fxfxfx is an unknown quantity at this point fxfxfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      23.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

We all know that Forex provides us a good opportunity to make a profit we would not dream of before, but it's hard to make your monthly income and you live it related only to trade forex because you're in this situation will be credited to your monthly withdrawals This means more pressure, anxiety and fear, which negatively affects your trading.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

Splash is on a distinguished road Splash's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      705.67 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes we can but this should be after we must have learned and gained more better trading knowledge and skills, then we can rely on forex trading, but if we have not gained much better knowledge and skills and be able to make money consistently from the demo trading market first, then don't think anyone can rely on it.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

bigani is a glorious beacon of light bigani is a glorious beacon of light bigani is a glorious beacon of light bigani is a glorious beacon of light bigani is a glorious beacon of light bigani's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1139.14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?131965-Can-we-rely-on-forex-for-our-monthly-incom

Quote Originally Posted by pembelipadi View Post
      Original thread: Can we rely on forex for our monthly income?
      Can we rely on forex for our monthly income? (2)
      Can we rely on forex for our monthly income? (3)
      Can we rely on forex for our monthly income? (4)
      Can we rely on forex for our monthly income? (5)
      Can we rely on forex for our monthly income? (6)

yes,but besides we must have a good knowledge and skill in forex trading we must also have huge capital if we want to depend on forex only but if we make forex to be our side business so no problem if we our capital not yet in huge amount because we have salary or other business which to be our main income.
      We can rely on Forex to pay us monthly income just like a normal job,for us to do that we need enough knowledge and experience,a trader who wants to earn monthly in this market must be very discipline and patient,knowing that your success or failure in this market is dependent on you.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cheerful

lovelife is on a distinguished road lovelife's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      358.32 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi friends. Well definitely we can rely on Forex trading for your daily income. Forex trading can gain us extremely huge sum of profits with ease. THe best thing about Forex trading is that it provide us with the flexibility to trade from where ever you want to trade. And you can also trade in Forex as a part time job. If you are a considering a serious career in Forex than you should give it your full time.

11. Forex Game
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cool

Zuhaib99 is an unknown quantity at this point Zuhaib99's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1134.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes you can relying on this business for your monthly income but the fact is that if you have a good trading plan and strategy because forex market was very uncertain so if you follow the same directions then it's realy helpful for to earn a good amount of profit every month.

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast