• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Cent accounts for beginners (part 3)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes forex traders that are just coming into the forex market it is always advisable that you stay with the forex market for a longer time to know how it really works before you start to invest, but even if you will like to trade real money during your learning period it is alwasy good to just open the cents account so that when you lose it will be minimal.

2. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

gourav2040 is on a distinguished road gourav2040's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      77.51 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Cent account is for beginners

Cent account is less risky because here you can earn real money but the amount of earning is very few. Those trader who practiced on demo 6 or more month he/she should use cent account instead open direct standard account. Cent account give you small profit but your desire of earning will become complete.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

MD ARSED ALI is on a distinguished road MD ARSED ALI's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      66.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think that beginners can start with cent account but it is not compulsory for me. As a beginner after trading in demo account when you are going to start real account you can start with any kind of account with small money. but i think that cent account can be better for us . So, it's fully up to the trader and i think that the deposit should be small.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Angelic

basim is on a distinguished road basim's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      159.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Cent accounts is a good account for beginners where it is possible to experience more than a strategy on this account and trading through a lot less possible for this I see this account suitable for the new trader in the market, which trades small capital as this account helps reduce the risk when trading this type The calculations are very suitable for understanding and testing over strategy before working on real accounts

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

time void will become famous soon enough time void's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      126.87 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, cent account is very good for beginners as it lets the traders feel their emotions coming into play which is usually not possible in demo trading. This is the biggest benefit of cent account for beginners in my opinion, if they can profit then that is also a plus point.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Lonely

omar555ak will become famous soon enough omar555ak will become famous soon enough omar555ak's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      294.83 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think cent accounts are blessed for beginners because beginners make a lot of mistakes from the beginning in Forex trading. Cent account is also similar as demo account, the differences are that beginners can withdraw his/her profits and develop his/her confidence.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to omar555ak for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Flirty

Rafahsa19 is on a distinguished road Rafahsa19's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      19.24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex Cent Account is a trading account that displays balance in cent / cent units, not dollars, whose transactions are also done in cents. If you deposit into your account for $ 20, your balance will be displayed for "2000 $ cents" in the terminal.......
      The cent accounts provide an opportunity to practice trading using real money. The risk is minimal because profit and loss are calculated in cents, which means the risk is reduced to 100-fold ($ 1 = &#162; 100).......

Why do brokers provide account cent?
      It's no secret that deposit and cent account transactions are not financially profitable for brokers, but this account attracts many clients. Newcomers moving from account demo accounts to cent accounts are large potential clients. After successful trading using cent accounts, traders will move into standard accounts to generate even greater profits............

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic is just really nice fanatic is just really nice fanatic is just really nice fanatic is just really nice fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3279.42 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Cent account is a valuable means of transition from demo trading to live forex trading, without risking much capital in the process. It offers the advantage similar to that of of demo trading with minimal financial risk, and also get the feel of live forex trading where you have to learn to deal with your emotions.
      POSSIBILITIES ARE INFINITE IN THE FOREX MARKET, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Vincent Udeh is on a distinguished road Vincent Udeh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      305.59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Trading the market with the cent isn't really what the case should be. It should rather be trading the market with money that you can afford to loose.The market to you as a beginner, comes with surprises and hurt. It is therefore paramount that you as a new trader trade the market with absolute precaution.

Reply to Thread
    Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6