• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: What is the importance of Market analysis to a new trader? (2)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

springjet014 is on a distinguished road springjet014's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      598.32 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mokujin View Post
      The market analysis is the thing which can give you good profit and make you safe in thee trading. The Forex traders should know the way doing the market analysis. Thus for earning profits and for the account safety the market analysis is very important. But there are many traders in the market who cannot do any analysisac.
      The market analysis is very important for every trader to know about the market condition. The market may move up or down , and a Forex trader should take the right decision by analysing the market condition. Data can be used to analyse the market. Charts are also important for our analysing market. Indicators are the tools which can help to analyse the market .

2. Forex Game
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

ajagbeolegba is a jewel in the rough ajagbeolegba is a jewel in the rough ajagbeolegba is a jewel in the rough ajagbeolegba is a jewel in the rough ajagbeolegba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      373.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is all trader that have to know and admit to the importance of market analysis, that is how they will get the best from the market. If traders do not analyze the market very well, they will only be making mistakes, and that will be a very bad idea. We have to learn how the market is working, and above that, we have to make sure that we have the good strategy that will be pointing towards the right market direction for us.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ajagbeolegba For This Useful Post:

Vikine (11-14-2017)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Happy

Oriakhiebillz will become famous soon enough Oriakhiebillz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      315.01 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

As a newbie you need to know the importance of market analysis when trading Forex. Without correct analysis you can't determine the trend, in essence this means that you can't make profit from the market, as a newbie you need to learn how to analyse the market rightly so that you would be able to know when to enter and exit a trade and also determine the trend.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

faiyaz1982 is on a distinguished road faiyaz1982's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default What is the importance of Market analysis to a new trader?

A new trader must need to learn well about this trading business. After well learning about fundamental and technical analysis then only you need to watch this market movement then only you need to place any order. If you follow this steps then only you will be able to earn profit by trading here.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Omoba9ce is on a distinguished road Omoba9ce's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      171.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

A new trader needs to know how to analyze the market, incorporating technical, fundamental, and sentiment analysis because this is the only way he or she can earn money in this business. Without market analysis, there is no trading but merely gambling. Market analysis is what gives you reason to actually buy or sell a currency pair. Good market analysis will make you very profitable.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Confused

bablu7832 has a spectacular aura about bablu7832 has a spectacular aura about bablu7832 has a spectacular aura about bablu7832's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3318.67 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear friend learning to do proper market analysis is very important.By doing market analysis we get the information of current trend,current price movement,Fibonacci levels,Pivot points and support and resistance levels.According to which we can enter in trades.Without doing proper market analysis if we trade then its sure that we will loose in market.So every trader must spend maximum time in doing proper planning and analyzing market.

9. <a href="http://forum.mt5.com"> </a>
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a spectacular aura about sonibark has a spectacular aura about sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      623.01 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The topic should be what is the important of Analysis to every trader not only the beginners. Because of no called forex professional neglect analyzing their trade before opening it then they will also succumb to loss. So it's as important that a professional analyse a trade just as its for a beginner

Reply to Thread
    Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6