• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Keep booking small profits can help you to control your greed (2)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Inspired

FUNMIDOLF is an unknown quantity at this point FUNMIDOLF's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      228.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes .little drops of water make a mighty ocean.It is always good to make small but consistent profit over a longtime or a long haul.The process of generating little but consistent profit will build tenacity and dexterity in the trader.This little profit will usually accumulate overtime and this process will not leave the forex trader the same,because he would have been forged into a great and competent trader.

2. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news"> </a>
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

emonbgmea is an unknown quantity at this point emonbgmea's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      15.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Profit taking always is the very good feeling, so we all need to take this feeling from Forex market for being inspired. Greed is not a good habit for human being in all business not only in the Forex market. When you getting profit and do not take this profit then suddenly if you face in loss then you will be frustrate, so for enjoying the life you have to take profit and that will reduce your greed .

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Happy

sheref is on a distinguished road sheref's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      36.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mercy Osas View Post
      Original thread: Keep booking small profits can help you to control your greed
      Keep booking small profits can help you to control your greed (2)

The more you book small profits the greater the tendency for you to increase your earning because you see that the profits are consistent. It is only with great effort that we can control our greed in this business. Small profits are good but sometimes it is good to expand your scope of earning as a trader.
      Work in the Forex trade should not be looking forward to the big profits because it leads to greed and ultimately greed cause you to lose a lot of money and probably the head of the entire money we must use our minds in the trade and be far completely reckless or risk, and you should know Forex trading also requires us to have enough patience and effort

Banned
      I am:
      ----

GhostMode is an unknown quantity at this point GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      138.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is a very true, correct and good strategy that a Forex trader can apply in their trading, Targeting of only small profits. If we do this we will discover that our trades are better and that in the future we will grow our account balance. But with huge risks, Margin call chances are liekly.

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Inspired

Moneymadeeasy is a splendid one to behold Moneymadeeasy is a splendid one to behold Moneymadeeasy is a splendid one to behold Moneymadeeasy is a splendid one to behold Moneymadeeasy is a splendid one to behold Moneymadeeasy is a splendid one to behold Moneymadeeasy is a splendid one to behold Moneymadeeasy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2038.95 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      31 (What is this?)
      Thanks

I did not understood the power of profit compounding until I have experienced it myself and one of the ways to achieving that is through gaining small profits from time to time, but when you are anxious to start making huge money then you can encounter huge losses too.
      Today's mistakes are stepping stones full of knowledge that can help us overcome the stumbling blocks of tomorrow's challenges.

My Trading Journal

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Fine

Omar Sayeed is just really nice Omar Sayeed is just really nice Omar Sayeed is just really nice Omar Sayeed is just really nice Omar Sayeed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      271.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are many ways to control greed when we are trading. we can use a fixed lot size that is according to the money management system. We should keep a note of our mistakes that helps us to overcame that mistakes again and again. We should take care our every trade. This kind of work helps us to overcame greed.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

koplak_com is an unknown quantity at this point koplak_com's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      472.60 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

I am normally be to control my emotions and greed, I usually learn to keep a small advantage I got. I feel grateful to the small advantage that I got and finally I was able to be consistent in the trade. because it has the advantage that little small risk in the trade, so I'm not worried. small profit but if consistently then later the results will be great as well.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

The End is an unknown quantity at this point The End's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1004.25 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes you are right and also it helps you to survive because when you book profits you make sure you will enter with profits even if the price returns and also setting your stop losses on the entry point is very helpful once you find the price has gone to your direction with good number of pips and this also makes a trader avoid greed and emotions

10. Catch Forex
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Happy

o8o66515667 is an unknown quantity at this point o8o66515667's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      300.00 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes I do not even expect a trader in this forum to be greedy what we need is being given to us a lot of information on how greediness kills a trader we still need to learn how to be hardworking in getting skills to improve our capital so that what we want by using big lots to place trade can come to reality its the size of our capital that can help us achieve this aim and not by using small capital and using big lots this will affect the account.

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3