Start trading without
any investments and risks
WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Dear friends,?articipate in our Best Answers Contest! Prize fund is 5000$ (current average price of ONE post is 5$ of fully withdrawable monies)

Congratulations to the winner of the Best Answers Contest! who have received about $ 708 of fully withdrawable monies!

Invite your friends Best Answers Contest! Prize fund is fully withdrawable 5000$

• Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Asleep
  • Bashul
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Devilish
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • In_Love
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 10 13 14 15

Thread: People who have huge capital have more advantages (part 6)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

dulals668 will become famous soon enough dulals668 will become famous soon enough dulals668's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      653.08 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, they have more advantage in forex who have huge capital but should remember a thing that must need to know how to use capital properly. If there is a lack of forex knowledge and lack of education and lack of expertise, they can not enjoy the benefits of big capital. So they have to learn the proper use of capital. Otherwise the big capital can ruin for them.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Happy

scorpionking is on a distinguished road scorpionking's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      410.04 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Not entirely agree with you Because people who have huge capital and low capital have approaches in dealing money. Traders with huge capital cannot afford to lose their money so they follow strictly to money management rules and should have tons of experience in forex trading. While traders will low capital can afford to lose money compared to them as they are in learning process and need experience and knowledge.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Doh

qmikpl has a brilliant future qmikpl has a brilliant future qmikpl has a brilliant future qmikpl has a brilliant future qmikpl has a brilliant future qmikpl has a brilliant future qmikpl has a brilliant future qmikpl has a brilliant future qmikpl has a brilliant future qmikpl has a brilliant future qmikpl has a brilliant future qmikpl's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      218.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,036 Times in 842 Posts

I do not think so, if we have big capital but we do not have the skills of account management as well as control of greed it is easy to open position with big size lot or open multiple positions at the same time. Big investment is an advantage only when we have a good strategy along with having enough knowledge and understanding of how to manage the account, from which we can use it to earn huge profits.

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to qmikpl for this useful post.

Unregistered (2), upiter9999 (07-20-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

hs028 will become famous soon enough hs028's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      106.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

only the difference of profit ratio other advantage of trading will be same you and high capital trader have same risk if high capital trader take forex lightly and leave money managements then he will suffer from loses and never became good trader.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hs028 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cool

Alamin moral is on a distinguished road Alamin moral's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Actually if you think practically then you can understand that in Forex marketing your money is not all facts. because you have to manage your trading with your trading skills and knowledge. So if you have huge money but no knowledge of trading then you have to suffer a lot for this reason. Because it is very necessary to survive in trading world. So I would like to say that before trading you have to learn and collect huge number of skills and experience to . The more you have those the more you have probability to gain Success. So money is nit all facts here you have to know trading first and properly.

Reply to Thread
    Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 10 13 14 15