• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 12 13 14

Thread: People who have huge capital have more advantages (part 6)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

eep saepul minwar is just really nice eep saepul minwar is just really nice eep saepul minwar is just really nice eep saepul minwar is just really nice eep saepul minwar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      896.86 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes if we have a large capital of course we will be free in trading and maybe we will not feel risky when experiencing floating because with large capital will certainly be able to withstand the situation that is floating and most likely if we have knowledge or how to trade well surely we will be able to get a good profit and maybe that's the advantage of having a large capital in trading .

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Vincent Udeh is on a distinguished road Vincent Udeh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      305.59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, you are correct, but that goes with a very high sense of professionalism. It is very important that traders know how best they should handle their deposits. Success in trading the market is not by having a big deposit size, but rather by having a good skill and trading strategy.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Nayel09 is on a distinguished road Nayel09's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      39.77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Who have enough experience about trading they can take advantage from huge capital.only good knowledgeble trader can use huge capital.without huge knowledge invest huge capital is very dangerous.forex business is all about risk management how well you manage the risk you can protect your capital from danger.sufficient knowledge is require to manage huge capital.

Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2921.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,539 Times in 2,279 Posts

Having advantage in the field of forex trading does not really depends on how much you are trading with but on your ability to showcase the level of your knowledge and experience. When you have all the money in the World but lacks good trading skills then you shall end up losing all the fund!
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

blessing76 will become famous soon enough blessing76's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      128.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

That is a big lie to think that traders who have big capital have a edge over trader who have small capital in trading the truth of the matter is that the trader with the money in Forex trading is not the trader with big capital but it is the trader with sound trading knowledge and experience.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cool

ByteMe is on a distinguished road ByteMe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.41 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes the more you have capital the more you will get return. But this business required to trade according to the right manner. If you follow the right path then you good to go even on low capital, otherwise you may loss your huge capital and waste money.

7. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

blessing76 will become famous soon enough blessing76's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      128.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

having big capital can not guaranty profits and success in Forex trading in fact it can actually be a trap and set back if you have big capital investment without sound knowledge and emotional control you will just be trading with uncontrollable fear and before you know it greed will set in then it will lead to making trading mistake and you crash the account and suffer heart ache and you may not have the heart to continue trading. so big capital without knowledge and discipline can be really bad.

Reply to Thread
    Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 12 13 14