• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: How to know a forex broker can be trusted? (part 2)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

koplak_com is a splendid one to behold koplak_com is a splendid one to behold koplak_com is a splendid one to behold koplak_com is a splendid one to behold koplak_com is a splendid one to behold koplak_com is a splendid one to behold koplak_com is a splendid one to behold koplak_com's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      926.77 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default How to know a forex broker can be trusted? (part 2)

Original thread: How to know a forex broker can be trusted?
      How to know a forex broker can be trusted? (2)
      Quote Originally Posted by aliahmed View Post
      hi,i want to know that how to see that a broker is trusted or not?please share your opinion
      to know that Forex brokers have believed I usually check the legality owned by the broker and see various testimonials from various traders who use the broker. if many traders who use and pay for all the advantages of our broker then I believe with the broker.
      Last edited by MT5 bozZdeviL; 11-06-2016 at 09:06 PM. Reason: Add Original Thread

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

saleemahmad is on a distinguished road saleemahmad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      481.52 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think the history as well as the progress of a broker tells that the broker is trustworthy or not. in the foreign currency exchange market, there are different brokers and all of them are not trustworthy but many who are giving their services from years are trustworthy. instaforex broker is one of the trustworthy broker and million of traders are trading with this broker.

Banned
      I am:
      Bored

Mamunmiah is on a distinguished road Mamunmiah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      211.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

By checking the regulation of the broker we can trust. Because some brokers are not regulated. They may be turn into scammer at anytime. So always try to find out a good regulated broker. In my view Instaforex is the best broker in the world. Because it is paying the client even if they do not have enough money to invest. As they offering bonus for posting.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Busy

D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,659.34 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,257 Times in 400 Posts

Just like instaforex, they are more trusted as you can see, they have the forum where people can come in and get some bonus to trade with. To me it is a good thing and a good way of making money from the market. So I need not one to tell me if they are real or not. I know they are real and they are one of the best, that is one example.

Banned
      I am:
      Amused

allam is on a distinguished road allam's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      129.00 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      28 (What is this?)
      Thanks

You can easily research about the trusted broker houses in trusted websites which will help you to get all informations about broker houses and which is good broker and which is scam, in my opinion we should know everything about broker house that we want to join before open an account in this broker this is important procedure in order to save your money.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

mazhar421 is on a distinguished road mazhar421's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      433.62 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I believe that if you wanna know about good forex traders you should know about forex broker's domain name is registered for long period or short period. And a good broker have very low spread like insta forex it's very good broker and it's best broker of Asia.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Angelic

forexgold will become famous soon enough forexgold will become famous soon enough forexgold's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      337.22 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This topic is very important for both trading Forex because it is the main base for the beginning of the successful project and I think that there are a lot of fraudulent companies and should be moving away and there is one way in order to ensure the credibility of any company which is to be registered in the British oversight bodies or Australian or any reliable hand in order to safely Forex trading and confidence and complete comfort.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

fxfxfx is an unknown quantity at this point fxfxfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      23.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Information about regulated brokers

We have existence of licenses, we can assure you that the trading company or brokerage that deals with guaranteed way to reach these global licenses of any company is available through the information about the company to see how its credibility. In addition to ٱnchar this company globally and in the global cities phones and addresses of well-known figures and not camouflaged or deceptive.
      Or of course if you can not find all of this might be able to contact the company by phone or the information provided by them and will reply support its own technical and will explain everything to you and all the different answers of your questions.

Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,700.73 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,684 Times in 1,119 Posts

Broker that have stayed up to 4years now and still waxing stronger have every right to be tagged a good broker. Instaforex I know have been one the oldest forex broker that is still waxing stronger by the day. They are regulated and remains the best broker in Asia. Newbies are welcome to open an account and experience what it feels like trading with instaforex.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sixteen For This Useful Post:

Eneregha (03-16-2018)

11. Dragon
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Busy

D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,659.34 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,257 Times in 400 Posts

The broker should be regulated and another thing is that the broker should be able to have good payment system and also they should be one of the best brokers used by some other people. Also we can see instaforex for instance having the good name and also anyone can make use of them and earn some money from bonus.

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast