• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: How to know a forex broker can be trusted? (part 2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Angelic

chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      220.42 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

online have more broker but we should not trust ever broker. because we are choosing broker for make profit but every broker cant give us profit. so find out trusted broker is very important for this business. i think you can search in google for find out trusted broker for your trade business. you can chose instaforex or other brokers.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Nayel09 is an unknown quantity at this point Nayel09's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      39.77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are four things you need to examine domicile,regulation,reputation & funding.if the domicile of your forex broker in developed country then your fund is safe.always need to check broker regulation without regulated broker your fund is not safe.needs to check broker reputation & that's why you needs to check in internet about broker testimonial & also complaint before you chose any broker.

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,283 Times in 2,426 Posts

in my own opinion, trusting brokers, is very easy, unless we didn't do our own home work, the first thing we need to do is ask around probably from different forum, yes it can take time, its easy when we seek the opinion of others before investing with them, and we will have to weigh the positive and negative feedback we et and see the difference, and if the positive is not up to 90 percent, then we should find another broker

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

anowarul01 will become famous soon enough anowarul01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      188.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are some ways to check broker's honesty and legality. At first we should read the brokers rules, conditions and regulations. If you get any big greedy offer from them, you must have to take it in your mind that it must has some faults. You can test and check brokers registration, ISO certify etc. Besides this you can read some review about the brokers writing the brokers name on browsers. You must get some important comment about that brokers easily.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

idogei2 will become famous soon enough idogei2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      70.79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

By going through their regulations, their consistency in the market activities on daily basis, going through their company profile ensure they have all the necessary documents that qualifies them to be a broker, checking their daily information on the market, I believe those things can make you know.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

gourav2040 is on a distinguished road gourav2040's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      77.51 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default How to know a forex broker can be trusted

To check a forex broker is trustworthy or not you should check his history or regulation. Or check he is register or not some broker does not fulfill the condition of regulation and cheat the trader. I think intaforex is one of the best broker where we can trust.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

swarna will become famous soon enough swarna's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      13.54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In the online market place you might found so many forex broker. But all of them are not trusted. So many fraud broker is also available. Look some new broker give you many bonus trading elements but you must need to avoid them. I trade with instaforex only. And this is very old and trusted broker. You also can invest here.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Relaxed

DaveBenroe has a spectacular aura about DaveBenroe has a spectacular aura about DaveBenroe has a spectacular aura about DaveBenroe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      572.47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is a very good topic in the sense that it is something that really affects all the traders.

To be sincerely speaking, most of these brokers are dubious in their trading affairs with their clients. Most of them are interested in duping their clients.

Based on my past experience with them, I have made a decision to dump dealing with most of the Forex brokers and to focus all my trading activities with Instaforex because I have never have a regretting moment with them. In all qualities, Instaforex is the best of them.
      BE WEALTHY IF U WANNA BE !
      BE WRETCHED IF U CHOOSE TO BE !!

THE CHOICE IS YOURS !!!

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic is just really nice fanatic is just really nice fanatic is just really nice fanatic is just really nice fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3279.42 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

A reliable way to determine if a broker can be trusted is to find out if the broker is regulated, and the bodies that regulates such broker. Then, invest the minimum amount with such broker to have a first hand experience with the broker.
      POSSIBILITIES ARE INFINITE IN THE FOREX MARKET, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

10. <a href="http://forum.mt5.com">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

youbutt is on a distinguished road youbutt's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      48.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default How to know a forex broker can be trusted? (part 2)

It is not an easy task indeed to pick up a trusted broker in market but you can find a trusted broker. Firstly have a look on market and communicate with other traders to know which broker is most demanded and his experience in market. Secondly have a look on the payment methods in which they are paying whether it is reliable or not and few more thinks before selecting one.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to youbutt For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Reply to Thread
    Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast