Thread: We loose more, but earn less

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

jibsin2excel is on a distinguished road jibsin2excel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      243.64 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

From my experience in this market whatever that happens to a trader either profits or loss is determine by the trader himself.Though there is no expert that doesn't loose money in the market but once your profit margin is far higher than your loses then you will be the winner always so if your loss is more than earning that means you still need to correct some things that are wrong in your trades.

2. ForexCopy
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

tahi has a spectacular aura about tahi has a spectacular aura about tahi has a spectacular aura about tahi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

if we do not learn about Forex then it is true we will earn less and loose more,this is a fact which has effected many of traders,many traders leave the trading because of this reason,when we choose this field we think about it that it will make us rich but when we loose more then profit then we think that this field of Forex is not for me,that's why we leave it

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to tahi for this useful post.

abrarhussain1 (10-24-2018), tanzeel ahmad (10-24-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

logan8383 will become famous soon enough logan8383 will become famous soon enough logan8383's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by meeftah0318 View Post
      few days ago i sat down Infront of the terminal and started calculating why we all loose or money. then i came to realize that we are earning less and losing more with the same amount of pips and lot. for example with 100$ account if we take 25$ risk in a trade with 1:1 risk to rearward ratio, if we win that 25 pips than we are winning 25% of the capital, but of we lose, WWE will lose 33% of the capital
      now what you say?
      It is best to enter very little. For example, about 5% is very appropriate, meaning that the capital of $ 1000 is one point half a dollar so that we can enter the security because it is possible to enter and the loss of consecutive transactions will be able to return to the market and compensation . It is also necessary to study every trade you will do in particular.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      611.22 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is one aspect that most traders has to correct, most traders create a strategy that has bad risk reward ratio, it maybe profitable at the start but it will not last a lifetime if you adapt this kind of approach, others refuse to accept a loss that they keep on adjusting their stop until the loses is so huge that it will wiped out their account. If only traders follow the basic rule of money management he should not experienced this kind of thing.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

abrarhussain1 has a spectacular aura about abrarhussain1 has a spectacular aura about abrarhussain1 has a spectacular aura about abrarhussain1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

actually our money management is wrong, in profit we close order in small pips but in profit side we always wait for long period we wait for days and in that wait market go wrong and our balance just increase in minus, we can have two ways one close in some loss and second wait for days i think close is good option we can recover it easily

8. The Following User Says Thank You to abrarhussain1 For This Useful Post:

6sh (10-24-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

alishah2019 is on a distinguished road alishah2019's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes exactly depends on our trading style. That we trading in style that how much loss and profit we have Some people are greedy and they are too much.. We must stay away from greed And should trade very carefully.

Reply to Thread
    Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 8 9 10