• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Best payment processor for Withdrawal

I am:
      Drunk

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,389 Times in 4,381 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Warren Bafett View Post
      That is a nice idea moderator! You just give me an idea, am planning to open Instaforex debit card if I got big profits from my trading already. So how is the process? We will order it on client cabinet or go to the debit card site and make an account?
      You can order Instaforex benecard from your client cabinet. Login to your cabinet, go to financial operations >>> Instaforex Benecard, click on sign up and follow the instructions!

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (02-09-2018), cambiste (03-30-2018), moneygrows (02-19-2018), Unregistered (1)

3. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/"> </a>
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      405.46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,107 Times in 412 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by azmassi View Post
      You can order Instaforex benecard from your client cabinet. Login to your cabinet, go to financial operations >>> Instaforex Benecard, click on sign up and follow the instructions!
      its very easy to order this card from our client cabinet. For someone who make good profit consistently then this card is the best option for them to enjoy their hard earned profit.

5. The following 2 users say Thank You to Borneo Scalper for this useful post.

cambiste (03-30-2018), moneygrows (02-19-2018)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

DeltaTrader is an unknown quantity at this point DeltaTrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.31 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I have done payment withdrawals and payment deposits via Skrill and Paypal. Paypal is very strict with their payment policies and those types of policies will not fit with asian countries like ours. Skrill on the other hand are very flexible. A lots of payment withdrawal methods and for those functions they are charging a minimal fee compared to the Paypal. However in skrill there is a credit limit that you can have per month and annum. By verifying your with your relevant legal documents you can increase it up. And verifying your self will not be hard. So I would recommend all the forex traders to go with Skrill.

7. The following 3 users say Thank You to DeltaTrader for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (02-19-2018), cambiste (03-30-2018), moneygrows (02-19-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      280.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaTrader View Post
      I have done payment withdrawals and payment deposits via Skrill and Paypal. Paypal is very strict with their payment policies and those types of policies will not fit with asian countries like ours. Skrill on the other hand are very flexible. A lots of payment withdrawal methods and for those functions they are charging a minimal fee compared to the Paypal. However in skrill there is a credit limit that you can have per month and annum. By verifying your with your relevant legal documents you can increase it up. And verifying your self will not be hard. So I would recommend all the forex traders to go with Skrill.
      Skrill is the best, the fees are low for transfer and bank wire, they're regulated by fca which means your money is safe, and of course the transactions are executed very quickly. So yes it's the best

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to cambiste for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (02-19-2018), moneygrows (02-19-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      405.46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,107 Times in 412 Posts

i think as a trader we should have a few withdrawing options always ready for us just in case one option is down and our funds are stuck in it. I personally use local IB transfer, neteller and also instaforex debit card.

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to Borneo Scalper for this useful post.

cambiste (03-30-2018), moneygrows (02-19-2018)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,942 Times in 5,415 Posts

There's an old saying, "never put all your eggs in one basket" which we should always follow in our everyday life. It is always good to have options and backups in case something happens.

13. The following 3 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (03-14-2018), cambiste (03-14-2018), ola4real (03-12-2018)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

upwork is on a distinguished road upwork's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      384.84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I am working in this business of the Forex trading from the last five years, I tried a number of online money processor but i find the Skrill the best among all because there is no monthly maintenance fee, the withdrawal charges are also very much low as compare to other money processors.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to upwork For This Useful Post:

cambiste (03-30-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

ola4real is a splendid one to behold ola4real is a splendid one to behold ola4real is a splendid one to behold ola4real is a splendid one to behold ola4real is a splendid one to behold ola4real is a splendid one to behold ola4real is a splendid one to behold ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      218.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I am new to instaforex, i do not know the best payment system for now, and if i would be using a trading system, i might not still know the best because i have not tried all of the payment system they have, and i can never try it because it will not be allowed for me. I have read what many traders wrote here too, they are always saying their payment system is the best, they do not know what other traders are used, and how better that may be. I think that i will go for the Skrills or the Neteller, i only hope i will not regret my choice of them.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ola4real For This Useful Post:

cambiste (03-30-2018)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,942 Times in 5,415 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
      I am new to instaforex, i do not know the best payment system for now, and if i would be using a trading system, i might not still know the best because i have not tried all of the payment system they have, and i can never try it because it will not be allowed for me. I have read what many traders wrote here too, they are always saying their payment system is the best, they do not know what other traders are used, and how better that may be. I think that i will go for the Skrills or the Neteller, i only hope i will not regret my choice of them.
      Best thing to do is find out which payment processor is popular in your country. That way you will always find it easy to convert it back into cold hard cash. Personally when dealing with transfers from Instaforex, i would prefer to use local depositor, neteller or the debit card

19. The following 2 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (03-14-2018), cambiste (03-30-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      280.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows View Post
      There's an old saying, "never put all your eggs in one basket" which we should always follow in our everyday life. It is always good to have options and backups in case something happens.
      That's right mate, my favorite payment processor is neteller but I always keep a part of my money in my skrill and perfect money accounts

21. The Following User Says Thank You to cambiste For This Useful Post:

Borneo Scalper (03-14-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast