• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Best payment processor for Withdrawal

I am:
      Drunk

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,454 Times in 4,410 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bao Long View Post
      Yeah, its only 1.45 %, but the problem is the double cut for me.

When Insta transfers it to our Neteller account, its cut one time and then later on when we want to sell the balance, its cut one more time. , so the total is like almost 3 % .

I think Neteller should provides a partnership with Forex brokers so this doesn't happen, after all the traders who have the Neteller balance in their accounts will have to exchange it to their local money and Neteller will get the profit.
      In this case you'll pay the fees twice , so it'll be 2.9%. It's a bit expensive but it's still reasonable, especially if it's a small amount. For big amount it'd be better to use directly bank transfer to avoid high fees.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

Bao Long (02-01-2018), Borneo Scalper (02-07-2018), moneygrows (02-08-2018)

3. LFC
      Where am I?
      I am:
      Cheerful

bashi007 is on a distinguished road bashi007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6.16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

For all the Sri Lankans who are doing the Forex trading with Instaforex, I would recommend Skrill payment platform to deal with their trading accounts. Because they are very reasonable payment platform. Chargers are very low compared to the other payment platforms as well as the features that will come along with. They are very responsive and compatible app for your mobile phone and better security as well. Once you have verified your account with your personal verification methods the benefits that you are getting will also go higher. So i would highly recommend to go with Skrill.

5. The following 6 users say Thank You to bashi007 for this useful post.

azmassi (02-08-2018), Borneo Scalper (02-07-2018), moneygrows (02-08-2018), Unregistered (2), zeeshaa (02-08-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      323.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bashi007 View Post
      For all the Sri Lankans who are doing the Forex trading with Instaforex, I would recommend Skrill payment platform to deal with their trading accounts. Because they are very reasonable payment platform. Chargers are very low compared to the other payment platforms as well as the features that will come along with. They are very responsive and compatible app for your mobile phone and better security as well. Once you have verified your account with your personal verification methods the benefits that you are getting will also go higher. So i would highly recommend to go with Skrill.
      Skrill is a great payment processor, but it's not the only one. On the internet we have many electronic banks and each bank has advantages and disadvantages. I use skrill as my first payment processor but I've neteller and perfect money, they're great too!

7. The following 5 users say Thank You to cambiste for this useful post.

azmassi (02-08-2018), Borneo Scalper (02-07-2018), moneygrows (02-08-2018), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,531 Times in 539 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cambiste View Post
      Skrill is a great payment processor, but it's not the only one. On the internet we have many electronic banks and each bank has advantages and disadvantages. I use skrill as my first payment processor but I've neteller and perfect money, they're great too!
      after what happened with liberty reserve, perfect money is not popular anymore in my country. If people want anonymous they will go with bitcoin here.

9. The following 5 users say Thank You to Borneo Scalper for this useful post.

azmassi (02-08-2018), cambiste (02-08-2018), moneygrows (02-08-2018), Unregistered (1), zeeshaa (02-08-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      391.57 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,009 Times in 447 Posts

apart from skrill or neteller i think people who withdraw money into bitcoin wallet multiple years ago made big money now. i think if you earn say 100 dollar profit and withdraw in bitcoin few years ago and get 10 bitcoin and now you have not 100 dollar but 10multipy6000, yes, 60 thousand dollar and that is amazing money from just 100 dollar. great opportunity there.

11. The following 5 users say Thank You to normarster for this useful post.

azmassi (02-08-2018), Borneo Scalper (02-08-2018), cambiste (02-08-2018), moneygrows (02-08-2018), zeeshaa (02-08-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      323.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Borneo Scalper View Post
      after what happened with liberty reserve, perfect money is not popular anymore in my country. If people want anonymous they will go with bitcoin here.
      Perfect money is a great payment processor, the site is trusted and the fees are very low for the verified clients. Its very easy to exchange your credit through their trusted partners. I like it !

13. The following 3 users say Thank You to cambiste for this useful post.

azmassi (02-08-2018), Borneo Scalper (02-08-2018), moneygrows (02-08-2018)

I am:
      Drunk

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,454 Times in 4,410 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by normarster View Post
      apart from skrill or neteller i think people who withdraw money into bitcoin wallet multiple years ago made big money now. i think if you earn say 100 dollar profit and withdraw in bitcoin few years ago and get 10 bitcoin and now you have not 100 dollar but 10multipy6000, yes, 60 thousand dollar and that is amazing money from just 100 dollar. great opportunity there.
      But who dare to keep his 10 bitcoin in his wallet, you can read stories on the net about people who sold their bitcoin very very cheap and now they regret it. I have a friend who had 1000 bitcoin 6 years ago , now he's not a millionaire lol

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (02-08-2018), moneygrows (02-08-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,531 Times in 539 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by azmassi View Post
      But who dare to keep his 10 bitcoin in his wallet, you can read stories on the net about people who sold their bitcoin very very cheap and now they regret it. I have a friend who had 1000 bitcoin 6 years ago , now he's not a millionaire lol
      yes, too many people who where among the pioneer in bitcoin lost theirs overtime. We heard too many stories of misplaced hard drive, reformatted pc, etc. I even read somewhere it is estimated 40% of bitcoin that exist today were lost because of it.

17. The following 2 users say Thank You to Borneo Scalper for this useful post.

azmassi (02-09-2018), moneygrows (02-08-2018)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,399 Times in 5,385 Posts

When discussing about payment processor, most people tend to overlook debit card by Instaforex. I think its a very good option for us. We can load the card from our trading account and use it to shop or even withdraw money anywhere in the world. Hard for tax to track too if you know what i mean

19. The following 3 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

azmassi (02-09-2018), Borneo Scalper (02-09-2018), Warren Bafett (02-08-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      268.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows View Post
      When discussing about payment processor, most people tend to overlook debit card by Instaforex. I think its a very good option for us. We can load the card from our trading account and use it to shop or even withdraw money anywhere in the world. Hard for tax to track too if you know what i mean
      That is a nice idea moderator! You just give me an idea, am planning to open Instaforex debit card if I got big profits from my trading already. So how is the process? We will order it on client cabinet or go to the debit card site and make an account?
      No Guts No Glory!

21. The following 3 users say Thank You to Warren Bafett for this useful post.

azmassi (02-09-2018), Borneo Scalper (02-09-2018), moneygrows (02-19-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast