• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Best payment processor for Withdrawal

I am:
      Drunk

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,454 Times in 4,410 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans View Post
      In fact, recently Skrill has improved their service a lot and getting money to skrill and from skrill takes only a day or two (business day). So their service is awesome and if you achieve any skrill VIP level by moving a lot of money, you get 24/7 service and their email response to your issue is super fast.
      I've a VIP account with neteller but not with skrill, I stopped using skrill for a while but now I decided to back to skrill and I'll try to get a VIP account asap to enjoy all the advantages especially free transfers and multi currency

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (04-12-2018), cambiste (04-13-2018), moneygrows (04-12-2018), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,531 Times in 539 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by azmassi View Post
      I've a VIP account with neteller but not with skrill, I stopped using skrill for a while but now I decided to back to skrill and I'll try to get a VIP account asap to enjoy all the advantages especially free transfers and multi currency
      how long for you to become a vip with neteller? It must take a lot of time to achieve and also must involve a lot of money transfer. You must be making a lot of profit from forex i think. Very nce to reach the status.

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to Borneo Scalper for this useful post.

azmassi (04-12-2018), cambiste (04-13-2018), moneygrows (04-12-2018)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,399 Times in 5,385 Posts

Congrats on reaching the status. Its hard for someone to reach it and you already did! You must be really active using them. Do you have their card yet?

6. The following 6 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

azmassi (04-12-2018), Borneo Scalper (04-13-2018), cambiste (04-13-2018), Unregistered (3)

I am:
      Drunk

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,454 Times in 4,410 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Borneo Scalper View Post
      how long for you to become a vip with neteller? It must take a lot of time to achieve and also must involve a lot of money transfer. You must be making a lot of profit from forex i think. Very nce to reach the status.
      Hi dear, it's not about time, you'll get VIP statut after reaching a specified amount of transfer to your merchant. There're 5 level of Neteller VIP status.
      Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows View Post
      Congrats on reaching the status. Its hard for someone to reach it and you already did! You must be really active using them. Do you have their card yet?
      Hi mate, thanks
      Yes I'm very active and Neteller was my main processor, I reached the second level many years ago! Now I'll try to get it with skrill as well About mastercard, I had neteller mastercard but it's deactivated since june 2017. I didn't use it too much and I don't really need it since I've an euro visa card issued by my local bank.

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (04-13-2018), cambiste (04-13-2018), moneygrows (04-13-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mdrokibulislam View Post
      Bitcoin is a good methood for withdraw but now many of countries did,nt allow bitcoin as money so it,s become so taff as a withdraw methood
      why would you still use bitcoin as withdrawal method when the price keep on falling? Are you planning on keeping them for a very long time as an investment?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Borneo Scalper For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (04-13-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      391.57 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,009 Times in 447 Posts

Very impressive to reach vip level in skrill or neteller. What is the rule to achieve it? I want to open skrill or neteller not sure where however. Are there difference in vip level requirement?

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to normarster for this useful post.

azmassi (04-16-2018), Borneo Scalper (04-15-2018), moneygrows (04-13-2018)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,399 Times in 5,385 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by normarster View Post
      Very impressive to reach vip level in skrill or neteller. What is the rule to achieve it? I want to open skrill or neteller not sure where however. Are there difference in vip level requirement?
      VIP levels in Neteller depends on your yearly transfer to merchants. It starts from $10k per year all the way to $2m. The higher level you reach, the better benefits they give to you. For more info please visit https://www.neteller.com/en/vip/overview

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

azmassi (04-16-2018), Borneo Scalper (04-15-2018), normarster (04-16-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      365.61 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,128 Times in 420 Posts

VIP levels in Neteller depends on your yearly transfer to merchants. It starts from $10k per year all the way to $2m. The higher level you reach, the better benefits they give to you. For more info please visit https://www.neteller.com/en/vip/overview
      You are right, the yearly transaction of the user of Neteller will determine the status of that user. And to think well of it, the $10,000 is not too much for the traders that are serious with their trading activities. For the whole year, if you can be transacting such amount successfully, you might not even need any so called benefits for Neteller anymore, you would have being the such person that is earning nicely already. I can not wait to get to this level anymore, i really need to double my hustle, it will help me to do whatever i need.

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to ola4real for this useful post.

azmassi (04-16-2018), Borneo Scalper (04-15-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
      You are right, the yearly transaction of the user of Neteller will determine the status of that user. And to think well of it, the $10,000 is not too much for the traders that are serious with their trading activities. For the whole year, if you can be transacting such amount successfully, you might not even need any so called benefits for Neteller anymore, you would have being the such person that is earning nicely already. I can not wait to get to this level anymore, i really need to double my hustle, it will help me to do whatever i need.
      we need to make a lot of deposit before we reach the first vip level at neteller which is usd10,000. That would be good deposit if we can make more profit from the initial value but if we only deposit that big but withdraw small then we are not a successful trader

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Borneo Scalper For This Useful Post:

azmassi (04-16-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      391.57 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,009 Times in 447 Posts

this numbers look very big and i wonder if its easy for forex trader to achieve this big number. also i check now skrill has different vip program, different approach, why so? i think they are one company right?

20. The following 6 users say Thank You to normarster for this useful post.

azmassi (04-16-2018), Borneo Scalper (04-17-2018), moneygrows (04-17-2018), Unregistered (2), ZAiminathi (04-23-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast