Thread: Best payment processor for Withdrawal

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Razvan III is on a distinguished road Razvan III's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7.69 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think after looking at the payment proof thread the best one is Skrill and Payco.
      There are other methods that people here use like local transfer so i think that is also good.
      Fast. Faster. Fastest.

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to Razvan III for this useful post.

azmassi (04-17-2018), Borneo Scalper (04-17-2018), moneygrows (04-17-2018), Unregistered (1), ZAiminathi (04-23-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,604 Times in 599 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Razvan III View Post
      I think after looking at the payment proof thread the best one is Skrill and Payco.
      There are other methods that people here use like local transfer so i think that is also good.
      Payco is an ok processor for me. Nothing that great about them. Not many brokers are using them for now and their withdrawal takes some time to be cleared. The only good thing about them are fees lower and its easy to transfer from payco to bank accounts in my country

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Borneo Scalper for this useful post.

azmassi (04-17-2018), moneygrows (04-17-2018)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,806 Times in 5,563 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by normarster View Post
      this numbers look very big and i wonder if its easy for forex trader to achieve this big number. also i check now skrill has different vip program, different approach, why so? i think they are one company right?
      Although Skrill has been bought over by Neteller, they both operates independently. They both have different market region popularity and i dont think they will merge the two processors anytime soon.

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

azmassi (04-17-2018), Borneo Scalper (04-18-2018), ZAiminathi (04-23-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Drunk

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,952.74 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,776 Times in 4,544 Posts

Each processor has its advantages and disadvantages, so it depends on the trader's expectations. For me skrill and neteller are the bests.
      About profits from bonus account, you've to know that 50% of your profits should be withdrawn to payco.

8. The following 4 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (04-18-2018), Euroman18 (04-19-2018), moneygrows (04-26-2018), ZAiminathi (04-23-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

i think in some countries we can also use skrill with phone credit or something like that. Nice and easy to get our money if our country support the use like with weechat in china. In my country we dont have such service so i cannot use skrill for that purpose.

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to Borneo Scalper for this useful post.

Euroman18 (04-19-2018), moneygrows (04-26-2018)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Euroman18 is on a distinguished road Euroman18's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by azmassi View Post
      Each processor has its advantages and disadvantages, so it depends on the trader's expectations. For me skrill and neteller are the bests.
      About profits from bonus account, you've to know that 50% of your profits should be withdrawn to payco.
      Why we must use payco? I don't have payco and I only have bank account and skrill.
      So what will happen if I don't use payco and only use bank account?

12. The following 5 users say Thank You to Euroman18 for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (04-19-2018), moneygrows (04-26-2018), Unregistered (2), ZAiminathi (04-23-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Euroman18 View Post
      Why we must use payco? I don't have payco and I only have bank account and skrill.
      So what will happen if I don't use payco and only use bank account?
      must be a new rule now. Not a problem to me because i already have payco account. It is easy to register and use. I dont think we can use bank account to transfer profit from forum bonus account. Need to use selected payment procssors only for it

14. The following 4 users say Thank You to Borneo Scalper for this useful post.

moneygrows (04-26-2018), Unregistered (2), ZAiminathi (04-23-2018)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Drake Astral is on a distinguished road Drake Astral's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4.01 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Paypal is a good choice if they don't have paypal then try to use Skrill because they are also good.
      I have both Paypal and Skrill so in case one is not available then I will use the other.
      But the most secure is the bank transfer, but this option will take days to reach the destination (deposit/withdrawal).
      Just choose whatever is good for you.

16. The following 4 users say Thank You to Drake Astral for this useful post.

moneygrows (04-26-2018), Unregistered (2), ZAiminathi (04-23-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amused

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      187.98 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,480 Times in 1,342 Posts

For Asian people Skrill and Neteller are best for Forex trader, you know that day by day Forex getting more and much popular all over the world where anyone from any country easily can make trade here and can make huge sum of profit within a short time which is much quicker way to earn more and more.
      Besides that Paypal is most famous payment processor all over Asia.
      Bappy's Trading Journal
      Mt5 forum is best Forex forum Community, To join Click Here

18. The following 6 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

moneygrows (04-26-2018), Unregistered (4), ZAiminathi (04-23-2018)

19. Dragon
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

ZAiminathi is on a distinguished road ZAiminathi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4.81 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

For me in here Skrill is the best option after I checked the options that are available in Instaforex.
      Skrill is a great alternative to Paypal because Instaforex not support Paypal anymore.

21. The following 2 users say Thank You to ZAiminathi for this useful post.

moneygrows (04-26-2018), Unregistered (1)

Reply to Thread
    Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast