• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it possible to trade very fast trends?

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Fine

zarra has much to be proud of zarra has much to be proud of zarra has much to be proud of zarra has much to be proud of zarra has much to be proud of zarra has much to be proud of zarra has much to be proud of zarra has much to be proud of zarra's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1910.39 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,095 Times in 415 Posts

Default Is it possible to trade very fast trends?

Sometimes I wonder how people can buy at the very top of the trend and still make money because if you look at some trends whose angle is very tight, it's like they are moving on a straight line without offering any pullbacks. In such instances, it's often very hard to know where to place a good stoploss, so I often find it hard to trade fast trends. How do you guys deal with trends that move like a straight line?

2. <a href=""> </a>
      Banned
      I am:
      Inspired

Sidraa is on a distinguished road Sidraa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1440.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

well i think it is very difficult to follow the fastly changing market trends. but those who are able to follow them are luckiest traders. but a professional trader must make himself able to trade with all kind of circumstances of the market. they should try to adjust with all kind of situations so that they may become successful.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Inspired

chalona is an unknown quantity at this point chalona's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      553.68 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes it is possible to trade every trend, whenever the trend is very fast or slow, the trader should make a good market analysis and make his trades based on a perfect money management strategies, and if he can make a sure trend, then he make make good trade in very fast trends also, it will give him a quick and great profit.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cool

rizi13 is on a distinguished road rizi13's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3067.77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Actually when any currency pair already move so much in one direction then some trader try to make trade on reserve it may be from bottom or top position and close trade after gain of few pips in short time period. It could be more risky if any breakout occur on same time.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Mercy Osas will become famous soon enough Mercy Osas's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      595.40 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      7 (What is this?)
      Thanks

We can trade on very fast trends but often we find that such trends can give us requotes often. When we are faced with very fast trends what we can often do is to see how we can use pending orders to open trades at the right price. Another way that we can trade with very fast trends is to make sure that we allow for slippage when are placing our trades otherwise we will not be able to get entry because of the speed in the change of price.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3940.31 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      16 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,181 Times in 564 Posts

some traders prefer to trade in fast moving market thats also called high volatility which mostly happen in us session we should trade with proper planning include stop loss and take profit cause market quick movement can hurt us if we not follow the market trend or trade in wrong direction.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

SilentTrader will become famous soon enough SilentTrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4029.55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yeah you can but since fast trend or volatile market are quiet risky so its better to use a proper lot size and also don't forget to use a stop loss in every open order to make sure we can protect our capital from too much loss.but for a scalper especially aggressive scalper,they better avoid very fast trend

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Confused

kyro is an unknown quantity at this point kyro's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      195.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I let go the very fast movements like the news forecasts and trade with a little less pace in the market during the market session or during normal hours. i take time to make proper analysis and during rapid movement till I finish my analysis and plan for trading the market would have moved very far and I have to wait for it and exiting the market is also difficult, so I keep trading with market that I can keep up.

Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

masterfox is an unknown quantity at this point masterfox's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1428.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is possible if there will be already set up pending orders because instant openings and closing cannot be possible because trading will be really fast and traders cannot require any actions at this moment. But if it will become slower in the movement it is possible to close or open them.

11. FB
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

ajagbeolegba has a spectacular aura about ajagbeolegba has a spectacular aura about ajagbeolegba has a spectacular aura about ajagbeolegba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      373.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is better for traders not to rush in doing any thing at all, and i think that the fast volatility trading is not the best as well. Traders have to locate what they want to do through their trading strategy, that is what will tell them the direction of the market and the decision to make at all time.

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast