• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it possible to trade very fast trends?

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

ajagbeolegba has a spectacular aura about ajagbeolegba has a spectacular aura about ajagbeolegba has a spectacular aura about ajagbeolegba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      373.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Of course, this is very possible, but traders have to be sure that they are really getting the right direction of the market. Because, if they failed on this regard, it might be a disaster for the because they have used a high risk to trade the market already. So, traders will be the one to help themselves here.

2. FB
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3819.70 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,483 Times in 2,050 Posts

We can trade when there is fast trend or slow trend it all depends on the preparation that we have before we embark on this journey, let's not see this business as a means of making fast money, that sort of thing is not a nice approach as it is usually leads to making losses.
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

fastline01 is on a distinguished road fastline01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      108.93 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
      It is better for traders not to rush in doing any thing at all, and i think that the fast volatility trading is not the best as well. Traders have to locate what they want to do through their trading strategy, that is what will tell them the direction of the market and the decision to make at all time.
      It is possible to make money in a fast market but that is risky too. During the news, market is very fast and there are some particular traders who trade in that time are called scalpers and make big money in that time. In fast market, both profits and loss can be made in bigger range.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Inspired

pipsking is on a distinguished road pipsking's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      226.84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

When it come to trend trading, you must very care not to enter when the trend is about to end and that i why i always advice you enter at the begin of the trend on pull back. If you are not sure where to enter then i suggest you wait for the next trend, it is better to keep your money than to risk it on a trade you are not sure. there will always be another

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

NewBeginning will become famous soon enough NewBeginning's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      310.21 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Price that move in almost in a straight line is probably in a rally state, all traders are buying or selling without any opposition trade, this happen when some fundamental is very favorable to a particular currency, the best way to deal with this kind of a market is just to let it pass by and wait for price action to show clear reversal pattern otherwise you will be crushed if you stand in its path.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Angelic

harbir is a name known to all harbir is a name known to all harbir is a name known to all harbir is a name known to all harbir is a name known to all harbir is a name known to all harbir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2466.52 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes it is possible but it would be risky to trade in such situations as in fast trend movement it become very difficult to predict the right movement of the trend so in that way there are more chances of losing the trade. we have to be very careful during these circumstances and try to make a good decision

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cool

Zuhaib99 is an unknown quantity at this point Zuhaib99's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1134.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Of course it's possible but fast trend was also very risky so if you want to take a trade one fast trend it's very much important to sure your self for right trend and moves because a single wrong trade was also very dangerous for you is volatility time so be prepared your self before to take a trade.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

sameeh is on a distinguished road sameeh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      144.39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

you can trend with very fast trend because in this time the market becomes volatile and so the trader can make quick profits and leave the market, this is a good chance for making of some profits from the market and the trader that can catch the volatile market will make more money.

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Fine

elssayed will become famous soon enough elssayed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2055.25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes we can trade when trend be very fast but with low risk and money management to avoid the big loss that may happen to us if we trade with high risk and at same time we have to trade also with stop loss to stop our loses if market moved against us then we can compensate our loses with any other trades but important thing is the money management while our trading

11. <a href=""> </a>
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

ajagbeolegba has a spectacular aura about ajagbeolegba has a spectacular aura about ajagbeolegba has a spectacular aura about ajagbeolegba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      373.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pipsking View Post
      When it come to trend trading, you must very care not to enter when the trend is about to end and that i why i always advice you enter at the begin of the trend on pull back. If you are not sure where to enter then i suggest you wait for the next trend, it is better to keep your money than to risk it on a trade you are not sure. there will always be another
      It is good to trade the trend, but that does not mean the trend does not have its issues, this is why i agree with what you have said too. Traders will carefully analyze the trend and know where the market is really going, and they will now use what they analyze well, and manage their trend trading as well.

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast