• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 33 36 37 38

Thread: BREXIT 2016: The Aftermath. Contest Rules.

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 35,418 Times in 8,219 Posts

Unhappy BREXIT 2016: The Aftermath. Contest Rules.

People are curious and anxious at the same time when this happen. Some of them are positive about this change while the rest are worried. So analysts from around the world try to analyze the market according to their view.

Contest Regulations for BREXIT 2016!

1. The contest is held between 5 December 2016 00:00 (GMT+2) - 23 December 2016 23:59 (GMT+2).

2. To become a Participant, a member must make a post in contest thread stating "I want to Participate" as early as possible. Registration will close on 4 December 2016 23.59 (GMT+2). And then, the participant must choose a country (Germany or UK). At the end of the contest, we will see which country's stock market has the highest last 2 digits and if the country that the participant chose has a higher last 2 digits than the other country's last 2 digits then the participant's total equity will be added by 30%.

For example, at the end of the contest the data for the stock market in Instaforex MT4 trading platform are:

FTSE100 (UK's Stock Index) ends in 7290
      DAX30 (Germany' stock Index) ends in 10925

in this case, FTSE100 has the highest last 2 digits (90) and DAX30 has the lowest last 2 digits (25).

So, those who qualify to enter the top 5 final result and chose UK will get additional 30% to their final equity and the ranking of the final top 5 will be adjusted to reflect this change.

3. Any member of MT5 Forum can join this contest however, only those who joined on or before 5th of August 2016 are eligible to win the prizes. Which means those who join after 5th of August can participate in the contest but they can not win any of the prizes.

4. The goal of this contest is to get as much profit as possible but you can only trade a pair that has GBP or EUR in it. For example:

you can trade:
      EUR/USD
      EUR/ZAR
      GBP/USD
      GBP/CHF
      and so on because they HAVE GBP or EUR in it.

but you can't trade:
      USD/JPY
      AUD/USD
      CHF/MXN
      NZD/CAD
      and so on because they DON'T HAVE GBP or EUR in it.

5. The Participant must open a demo account with InstaForex Company via this Special Form. The parameters for this contest account (USD 10,000 balance and 1:50 leverage) are set automatically. In the process of registration you must use your forum username (user ID) in the account holder field to make it easier to recognize and evaluate. The Participant should keep the account password safe as it cannot be restored if lost.

6. No expert advisors are allowed to be employed on the contest account and option trading isn't allowed.

7. Working on the contest account should comply with the rules set by InstaForex Company for servicing real accounts.

8. Each participant will have only one chance. If he/she blows his contest account, there won't be a second attempt.

9. The Participant opens his/her own contest thread in BREXIT 2016 section specifying his/her account number and a precise short description of the strategy. For example, "XXXXXX - Trade midterm all GBP pairs using Fibonacci", where XXXXXX is the trader's account number. The publication of the investor-password is must.

10. The Participant must explain the actions taken during the contest period such as the open or close (partially close as well or stop loss
      and take profit in the thread that he/she created (see point 10) also what triggered the decision to open or close a deal. The description is to contain the number of a certain trade or order. The format is as follows:

Trade Details:

Trade No. : 1
      Order No. : 845065643
      Order Type: Sell Stop
      Open Price: 1.4050
      Stop Loss: N/A
      Take Profit: 1.3000

Volume: 3 lot

Reason For Open:

I found the pair is losing bull power and probably retrace few hundred pips found in daily chart and H4 chart. Strong resistance was there around 1.4175. So first up I placed a pending order. The red arrow pointed right side shows the open time and price.

Reason For Close:

Close Price: 1.4100

I found the price was moving high and as I decided to open some spot order better to close it.

Trade Result:

Profit/Loss: Trade was deleted so no profit or loss.

11. The Participant should mention the indicators that will be used during the contest period. Also he must mention the indicatorsí link in Indicators Section of MT5 Forum. To search the thread on your indicator in Indicators section, you can use this link. If the participant is to use such an indicator which doesn't have a thread on our forum, he must create a thread on in Indicators Section of MT5 Forum.

12. The Participant must close at least 10 trades with a total value of 10 lots during the contest period.

13. Every trade must be closed by the time the contest end. In case a position is open, the Participantís score will be the value shown in "Equity" parameter. If a Participant doesn't open any trade during the contest, he won't be considered as a valid participant.

14. Hereís how the winners will be selected:

14.1 Only those with at least 10% profit will qualify as winnerís candidate. The top 5 rank will be chosen and then their balance might or might not be adjusted according to their choice of country and the final top 5 will be announced as winners.

14.2 There will be one record breaker prize. This prize will be given to anyone who can beat Hera Wati's score of $2,311,319.23 at the end of the contest. If no one manages to surpass it, no one will get this prize.

15. The total prize pool is $2,000 with the following distribution:

1st prize $400
      2nd prize $300
      3rd prize $250
      4th prize $200
      5th prize $150

Extra prizes:
      The contestant with the highest Profit Factor at the end of the contest will get $100
      The contestant with the highest Hit Rate at the end of the contest will get $100

So if a contestant win the 1st prize and he also has the highest Profit Factor then he will get $400 and another $100.
      And if a contestant win the 1st prize and he also has the highest Profit Factor plus the highest Hit Rate then he will get $400 + $100 + another $100.

The record breaker's prize is $500.

The prize is unavailable for withdrawal and it can only be used as extra trading balance in your bonus account that you attached in your forum profile. All profit resulted from your trading is available for withdrawal without restrictions.

16. Anti-Fraud policy.

16.1. The administrators of the contest warn that non-trading methods of competition leading to the guaranteed prize are prohibited; in particular, the confederacy of the Participants with a target of registering numerous accounts and opening differently directed deals on the same instrument. For such actions the Participants will be disqualified.

16.2. InstaForex Company has a right to ask the administrators of the contest to consider the issue of the Participant's disqualification in case of revealing scam electronic advisors, using the faults of the Company's software support with an aim to get the guaranteed profit by the Participant.

16.3. For the actions which contradict the rules of the contest the Participants will be disqualified.

17. The administration takes decision at its discretion in relation to the situations that are not covered by the present Regulation.

18. MT5 Forex Forum and InstaForex have the right to publish the complete trading strategy and full trading statement of the winners in any way most fitting to MT5 Forex Forum and InstaForex.

Monitoring link:

PS: The monitoring link will be added later by Admin.
      Last edited by NikitaBelle; 12-02-2016 at 06:17 AM. Reason: added the link to contest thread section

Thanks  

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by heba12 View Post
      Thanks everybody & congratulations to the winners of the contest, By the grace of almighty we are blessed with a baby girl thatís why I am not update my thread, Keep us in your prayers. special thanks to "NikitaBelle" for warn me.
      Wonderful!
      Contest is nothing compared to something like that
      Congratulations for your newborn baby heba12!
      God bless you and your baby

Thanks  

3. The following 5 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

bangash4u (12-27-2016), dzin4aans (12-27-2016), goodguy333 (12-27-2016), heba12 (12-27-2016), NikitaBelle (12-27-2016)

4. FB
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10905.17 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 26,962 Times in 7,442 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kammraz View Post
      Congrats to all winners! I hope there will be more contest like this soon. I would like to make a suggestion that perhaps we can do it more frequently like every month? The size of the contest prize doesn't have to be big. Even $50 is good already. We can sharpen our trading skills more and more then.
      Good suggestion bro, hope Super Mod will read your post, am just not sure if it's possible. Maybe every 3 months will be better. And the Image hunting contest will be in between.

Thanks everybody & congratulations to the winners of the contest, By the grace of almighty we are blessed with a baby girl thatís why I am not update my thread, Keep us in your prayers. special thanks to "NikitaBelle" for warn me.
      OMG! Whoaaa, you come too late girl! I mean it's sad, you could be the first girl winner in this forum. You could be our " Queen " who will sit in my golden throne, so sad...can you please update your contest thread next time? It bleeds our heart every time we see participants get disqualified in the end.

By the way a big congratulation to your new baby! That is awesome, a newborn, a precious gift from heaven above. I wish your new baby good health always. You two take care of yourselves always...

Just want you to know that you did well in the contest, excellent in fact! Better than I expected. Am impressed! Hope in next contest you can join us and finally become the ~Queen~

Thanks  

6. The following 5 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

Aviz (12-28-2016), dzin4aans (12-27-2016), goodguy333 (12-27-2016), heba12 (12-27-2016), PhantomTrader79 (12-28-2016)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3811.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,739 Times in 2,141 Posts

congrats to all winners!!! please trade with care !!

Thanks  

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to forexianz for this useful post.

dzin4aans (12-27-2016), NikitaBelle (12-27-2016), PhantomTrader79 (12-28-2016)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1258.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,400 Times in 1,573 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kalex View Post
      Big big congratulations to the winners of the contest ...great to see u people's trading .wish u a very Merry Christmas and advance happy new year.
      Quote Originally Posted by bidyut View Post
      Congratulations to every winner. I'm glad that I've got an opportunity to participate in this great contest.
      Quote Originally Posted by Aviz View Post
      congratulations to all winners !
      Quote Originally Posted by zahid4x View Post
      Congratulation everyone
      Thanks for wishes from all of you guys, hope trade well in real account with prize to make profit.

Many congratulations to you heba12 for having newborn baby, hope to see you into winner list next time. best of luck for upcoming contest in new year.

Quote Originally Posted by forexianz View Post
      congrats to all winners!!! please trade with care !!
      Thanks for your wishes and advise try to stay away from MC as long as possible.
      Best wishes for your forex trading too.

Happy new year in advance to everyone.
      Keep learning to reach the success

Visit the learning blog

Thanks  

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to bigearners for this useful post.

heba12 (12-27-2016), NikitaBelle (12-28-2016), PhantomTrader79 (12-28-2016)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Pensive

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3207.81 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,043 Times in 2,025 Posts

congratulations to all winners and trade with care!
      don't use Luck in the trade but it would be better to use Greed
      hoping for something without hard work will not give anything

dedy hari kurniawan's trading journal

Thanks  

12. The following 5 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

bigearners (01-02-2017), dzin4aans (12-29-2016), forexguy9 (12-30-2016), NikitaBelle (12-29-2016), PhantomTrader79 (01-04-2017)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

Thanks

Thread is closed.

Thanks  

14. The Following User Says Thank You to PhantomTrader79 For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (01-04-2017)

Closed Thread
    Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 33 36 37 38