• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9

Thread: Have you started trading with real account before demo practice? (part 6)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

tradwin is a jewel in the rough tradwin is a jewel in the rough tradwin is a jewel in the rough tradwin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      563.23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes it is my biggest mistake in forex trading when I have start my first time trading on real account with 300$ and I have make good profit the first day but after tow days I have loss all my capital and only after this experience I decide to make training before start again on real trading.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      829.93 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,278 Times in 878 Posts

I will never do a thing like that, i do not think that it is wise for any trader to be trading the live account before the demo training, that is what is affecting the work of many traders. The traders that will trade and make the best out of the market are the traders that are planning their trading career very well. And this calls for thing before the other, the demo is to be traded before the live account. If traders do it ion the others way round, they will lose money and they will be full of regrets when trading their account also.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

ataur1979 is on a distinguished road ataur1979's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      23.71 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Have you started trading with real account before demo practice?

No i never did that. Because i knew that this is a very risky business and for demo trading is for learning purpose only. So i did demo practice for the first time. And after two months of demo practice then i started real life trading by invest money here. In demo practice you will get some experience. and in this business this is very much essential.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Zeeshan Ahmed is on a distinguished road Zeeshan Ahmed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      35.44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

first start trading to demo account not real account in this case the demo account the trader has more learn about trading market complete knowledge. In demo account you cannot lose the money and you will increase our experience in trading business. Every trader starting trade to demo account to build good skills and experience so next start real account.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Happy

Oriakhiebillz is a splendid one to behold Oriakhiebillz is a splendid one to behold Oriakhiebillz is a splendid one to behold Oriakhiebillz is a splendid one to behold Oriakhiebillz is a splendid one to behold Oriakhiebillz is a splendid one to behold Oriakhiebillz is a splendid one to behold Oriakhiebillz is a splendid one to behold Oriakhiebillz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

As a newbie in forex trading, the right thing to do is to start trading with the demo first before migrating to the real account. For me I started with the demo account and that's where I learnt how to trade, built confidence then before I eventually migrated to the real account.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Angelic

chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      220.42 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sotoitaly View Post
      No,without any experiences I do not trade on the real trading account at all,because if we doing trade without any experiences on the real trading account then can not be gaining profit at all and also be doing losses on the trade and it's not possible to gaining success on the trade.
      Without proper experience anyone cant get success in this business so i dont want to open real account without gain proper knowledge and experience for this business. Demo account is the best way to learn and gain proper knowledge for this business. without practice anyone cant get success in this business. so every trader should learn it proper after start real trade account.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Relaxed

DaveBenroe has a spectacular aura about DaveBenroe has a spectacular aura about DaveBenroe has a spectacular aura about DaveBenroe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      572.47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

No, it's quite impossible for me to trade real account because I did not even know much about demo accounts at the time; so there is no reason for me to venture near real account.

It was after I had learned about demo account, the platform and the tools, the indicators, how to set up the trading environment on the platform, to manouver through the trading environment during trading i.e. something like setting stop-loss and take-profit.

It was after I had learned to trade and lost a lot of my trades, then learn from my losses on how I should trade to win and started winning; that was when I started contemplating on trading in real account.
      BE WEALTHY IF U WANNA BE !
      BE WRETCHED IF U CHOOSE TO BE !!

THE CHOICE IS YOURS !!!

8. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic is a jewel in the rough fanatic is a jewel in the rough fanatic is a jewel in the rough fanatic is a jewel in the rough fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3279.42 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is not wise to trade real forex account before trading demo as this will be going backwards. You may even lose your account in the process of learning with your live account, when you would have saved it if you had traded demo.
      POSSIBILITIES ARE INFINITE IN THE FOREX MARKET, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

Reply to Thread
    Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9