• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex is good but what about risk? (Part 5)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

tradwin is a glorious beacon of light tradwin is a glorious beacon of light tradwin is a glorious beacon of light tradwin is a glorious beacon of light tradwin is a glorious beacon of light tradwin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      563.23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You have to know, my friend, that there is no trade in this world without risk and Forex is like any other trade that contains the potential for profit and loss, but there is a good thing that we can control and the risk ratio can be reduced to 1% Trading it is nos so dangerous as some people think if we respect the basic concepts of trading.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

time void will become famous soon enough time void will become famous soon enough time void's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      126.87 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tradwin View Post
      You have to know, my friend, that there is no trade in this world without risk and Forex is like any other trade that contains the potential for profit and loss, but there is a good thing that we can control and the risk ratio can be reduced to 1% Trading it is nos so dangerous as some people think if we respect the basic concepts of trading.
      Yes, but traders don't seem to realize that. They just increase the risk by their own choice even though there are many articles telling them to use money management or risk management. Then they face loss and say trading is risky.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

MD ARSED ALI is on a distinguished road MD ARSED ALI's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      66.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In every single work and business in the world has risk. There is nothing in the world that you can do that without risk. Forex is also a risky place and for succeeding here you need a lot of knowledge and experience about the market. Yeah, it's true that there is a lot of risk in Forex market but if you see that besides the risk there is a lot of opportunity for earning a lot of money here. So, i think that risk in Forex market is natural and if you can learn a lot of about the market then you can minimize the risk and earn more.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,279.42 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

There is need to understand that there is no business that is completely without risk. There is no doubt that forex trading is a very profitable business, but it also has its share of risks just like most profitable business. The risk inherent in forex trading will be greatly reduced when you trade with adequate forex trading skills and experience.
      POSSIBILITIES ARE INFINITE IN THE FOREX MARKET, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cool

howtooceanfx is on a distinguished road howtooceanfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      36.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There is no business in the world which has no risk involved. Forex is the good business you can do this business individually but it has also a risk, I want to say that this business has more risk than other common business because in this business your emotions are too much involvement and if you lose your emotions control you put your hard earned capital in risk. So always enter this business market after a lot of knowledge and after practice to learn how to control risk.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Sleepy

MJALALKKK is on a distinguished road MJALALKKK's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      19.62 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

forex is not risky business if u don,t become greedy risk comes from greed you get low and good profit its good for you if u become greedy you will risk your high money on line then you are taking risk which is not good for forex trader so always use low money and low profit are best high money and high risk so its depend upon you what u want to do in forex trading.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Doh

qmikpl has a brilliant future qmikpl has a brilliant future qmikpl has a brilliant future qmikpl has a brilliant future qmikpl has a brilliant future qmikpl has a brilliant future qmikpl has a brilliant future qmikpl has a brilliant future qmikpl has a brilliant future qmikpl has a brilliant future qmikpl has a brilliant future qmikpl's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      218.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,041 Times in 848 Posts

Forex is a profitable place but also a risky place so if you do not have the knowledge and strategy when joining forex it is like you are gambling.. The best way to minimize risk and loss is that every trader needs to build the right strategy, while using stoploss at every position and not opening positions with big size.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Timothy16 is on a distinguished road Timothy16's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is quite clear that Forex is a very good business,but we should understand that life is full of risk, even in every business there is risk.But risk in Forex,we should realy understand what risk management is.All we have to do is to manage our risk very well using low risk and make times two or three of what we have risked as in our TP.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Angelic

fxxTarget will become famous soon enough fxxTarget's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      290.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Every business is risky and so is forex too, but the difference about forex is that it is a learning process which not only teach you how to make big money but also how to control the risks. Tools like Stop Loss and Take Profits are very good money management strategies.

10. Demo contests
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

tarinicharan will become famous soon enough tarinicharan will become famous soon enough tarinicharan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      538.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You cannot say this Forex is a very risky business in the world . many experience traders are being millionaire with Forex trading . if you have better knowledge and experience you can make good money with forex trading. learning is the key to being successful traders in forex market . forex is only one business where you can make huge money in short time of period

Reply to Thread
    Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast