• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: qlink's trading journal

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Amused

qlink is a splendid one to behold qlink is a splendid one to behold qlink is a splendid one to behold qlink is a splendid one to behold qlink is a splendid one to behold qlink is a splendid one to behold qlink is a splendid one to behold qlink's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      371.63 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default qlink's trading journal

So, I finally decided to make my trading journal in the mt5 forum. One cannot underestimate the value and benefit that a trading journal can provide a "would-be trader". So by embarking on this new project/endeavor, there is that big aim and purpose of ultimately becoming one successful trader.

In starting this trading journal, I hope that ultimately I may end up a successful trader, using the journal as a means to achieve the said objective. With a trading journal, I would be able to carefully plan my trades and monitor them as well with the end in view of improving performance. Also, with an open trading journal, I would be force to discipline myself and trade carefully because sometimes I am careless and overconfident. With the trading journal, I will strictly follow the aim of maximizing profit and minimizing loss.

2. The following 9 users say Thank You to qlink for this useful post.

adewale (12-11-2016), bidyut (12-25-2017), dzin4aans (12-12-2016), GENERAL (12-23-2017), MT5 bozZdeviL (08-09-2017), newdream365 (12-23-2017), pakravian (10-05-2017), Robinmelodic (01-18-2018), zarra (12-12-2016)

3. lamborghini
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,605.13 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      31 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,365 Times in 933 Posts

So by embarking on this new project/endeavor, there is that big aim and purpose of ultimately becoming one successful trader.
      It is always good to see new individual taken the bode step of starting their trading journal because it is the key to beginning to learning in another level, and it is a sure way of checking on yourself to know how you are improving over time. By the way, you are welcome!
      Today's mistakes are stepping stones full of knowledge that can help us overcome the stumbling blocks of tomorrow's challenges.

My Trading Journal

5. The following 2 users say Thank You to Moneymadeeasy for this useful post.

dzin4aans (12-12-2016), qlink (12-18-2016)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4,438.85 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,234 Times in 3,216 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by qlink View Post
      So, I finally decided to make my trading journal in the mt5 forum. One cannot underestimate the value and benefit that a trading journal can provide a "would-be trader". So by embarking on this new project/endeavor, there is that big aim and purpose of ultimately becoming one successful trader.

In starting this trading journal, I hope that ultimately I may end up a successful trader, using the journal as a means to achieve the said objective. With a trading journal, I would be able to carefully plan my trades and monitor them as well with the end in view of improving performance. Also, with an open trading journal, I would be force to discipline myself and trade carefully because sometimes I am careless and overconfident. With the trading journal, I will strictly follow the aim of maximizing profit and minimizing loss.
      Welcome to this wonderful section it's good to know that more and more people are beginning to realise the importance of tracking their performance through journaling, we hope that you will become better by the input that other people will make in this thread along the way, and all of us will win in the end.
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

7. The following 3 users say Thank You to adewale for this useful post.

dzin4aans (12-12-2016), qlink (12-12-2016), Unregistered (1)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Amused

qlink is a splendid one to behold qlink is a splendid one to behold qlink is a splendid one to behold qlink is a splendid one to behold qlink is a splendid one to behold qlink is a splendid one to behold qlink is a splendid one to behold qlink's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

First off, it is said that in order to succeed as a trader, a trading plan is very important, which I believe also. So before anything else, I should first lay out my trading plan. My trading plan will contain the following: the pairs I will trade, the time of day I will trade, my trading strategy, my money management, and lastly my risk management. Perhaps, if you know any other thing that I need to add, maybe you can recommend it. I would be very much thankful.

Pairs to trade: I will trade with the following pairs whichever will accord me, as I believe, the opportunity to profit. EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, AUDUSD, USDCAD, NZDUSD, Gold, Bitcoin.

Time to trade: I intend to start trade at 7gmt which is the time which I am mostly available and the the time when the market start to show volatility (I think). I would like to add that I will only trade when my signal so to speak is very strong. This perhaps is one reason that I am losing. I overtrade and I make my trade even though I am not so sure. I hope to avoid this then and discipline
      myself.

Trading Strategy: My trading strategy is based on the combination of macd, stoch, bbands, and the support and resistance, whichever is applicable. And sometimes I also used candlestick pattern and chart patterns that are most potent. These indicators and signals, I usually use in the long-term, weekly and daily, and then I go down to the lower timeframe 4hr and 30min for my entry point.

Money management: My money management is 5% which is I think is safe for my strategy. Perhaps later I can increase trade lots depending on my confidence level.

Risk Management: Speaking of risk management, I sometimes use stop loss or otherwise trailing stop loss, and if I am off, I use pending order to hedge my open trade or close them and just continue the next day.

Quote Originally Posted by Moneymadeeasy View Post
      It is always good to see new individual taken the bode step of starting their trading journal because it is the key to beginning to learning in another level, and it is a sure way of checking on yourself to know how you are improving over time. By the way, you are welcome!
      Quote Originally Posted by adewale View Post
      Welcome to this wonderful section it's good to know that more and more people are beginning to realise the importance of tracking their performance through journaling, we hope that you will become better by the input that other people will make in this thread along the way, and all of us will win in the end.
      Thanks for your encouraging words.

9. The following 3 users say Thank You to qlink for this useful post.

dzin4aans (12-12-2016), NikitaBelle (12-12-2016), pakravian (10-05-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10,905.17 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,027 Times in 7,461 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by qlink View Post

Wow! Finally or rather after a long wait you finally arrive to your new home bro! Welcome aboard to the trading journal section! Am very excited to see your here finally to share with us your trading insights. Thank you very much for opening your journal. Am looking forward to learn from you everyday and from the rest of the journal owners here as well. Hope you enjoy the experience bro!
      Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

11. The following 4 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

adewale (12-12-2016), dzin4aans (12-12-2016), pakravian (10-05-2017), qlink (12-12-2016)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4,438.85 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,234 Times in 3,216 Posts

There is something you made mention of in your pairs to trade and that is bitcoin, I am particularly interested in this because I recently started learning about how it works and all of it, as a matter of fact I only got to know two days ago that InstaForex has it in their charts.
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

13. The following 3 users say Thank You to adewale for this useful post.

dzin4aans (12-12-2016), qlink (12-12-2016), Unregistered (1)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Amused

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      Wow! Finally or rather after a long wait you finally arrive to your new home bro! Welcome aboard to the trading journal section! Am very excited to see your here finally to share with us your trading insights. Thank you very much for opening your journal. Am looking forward to learn from you everyday and from the rest of the journal owners here as well. Hope you enjoy the experience bro!
      Thank you very much for a very warm welcome dear sis Nikitabelle. I hope to enjoy making my trading journal here and I hope to succeed in the process. I also hope that you can also learn from my trading journal, and I hope to learn also from you and all from your comments and suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by adewale View Post
      There is something you made mention of in your pairs to trade and that is bitcoin, I am particularly interested in this because I recently started learning about how it works and all of it, as a matter of fact I only got to know two days ago that InstaForex has it in their charts.
      I also discovered that bitcoin is included in instaforex quite recently. I am also interested in bitcoin. The thing with bitcoin is that it has high spread (400 points), but what I like with bitcoin is that you can trade it even on Saturday and Sunday.

15. The following 4 users say Thank You to qlink for this useful post.

adewale (12-13-2016), dzin4aans (12-12-2016), NikitaBelle (12-13-2016), Unregistered (1)

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,779 Times in 5,190 Posts

Welcome qlink to Trading journal!

This is some really good news today because a new trading journal has arrived and its definitely pleasure to see you here qlink
      I wish you tons of success and I will be here to see you succeed mate Good luck!

17. The following 4 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (12-13-2016), pakravian (10-05-2017), qlink (12-18-2016), Unregistered (1)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,067.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,953 Times in 2,701 Posts

The thing with bitcoin is that it has high spread (400 points), but what I like with bitcoin is that you can trade it even on Saturday and Sunday.
      there are also other instruments that you can trade on sundays. i am not 100 on this but i think gold or silver is open some hours there also, i might be confusing myself here because i use so many brokers.

The Symbiosis mashed up Trading Journal
      <--

Winner of Best answers contest!

19. The following 6 users say Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki for this useful post.

dzin4aans (12-13-2016), giri67y (12-09-2017), NikitaBelle (12-13-2016), pakravian (10-05-2017), qlink (12-18-2016), Unregistered (1)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      947.96 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,477 Times in 732 Posts

it's nice to see an other new journal in this section, I hope I can learn good tricks in this thread about trading, the use of indicators can help traders to accurate their entries and exit points, hope see some charts over here tanks.

21. The following 3 users say Thank You to tahiri for this useful post.

dzin4aans (12-13-2016), NikitaBelle (12-13-2016), qlink (12-18-2016)

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast