• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the important element for forex success? (part 6)

Hybrid View

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Kadiri is just really nice Kadiri is just really nice Kadiri is just really nice Kadiri is just really nice Kadiri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default What is the important element for forex success? (part 6)

Important element of forex success is experience. If we have experience we will be able to get good success in forex trading. To get experience we will work hard. The trader that is without experience from practice will never be able to gain success. The best way to start is to learn the basics about forex trading first.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kadiri For This Useful Post:

johan9900 (01-11-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Inspired

sadaam_kh is on a distinguished road sadaam_kh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I would like to say that forex trading is very risky business in the world like it is said so to survive in such a risky environment you need to be very competent , you should be every proactive in learning new thing in the market i think the most important factor that effect our trading is knowledge and experience in this market .

Banned
      I am:
      Inspired

Sidraa will become famous soon enough Sidraa will become famous soon enough Sidraa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

in Forex success your level of interest and understanding matters a lot. the more you spend quality time in learning trade seriously the more positive outcomes are sure for you so be honest while learning at Forex. consider time as your investment in trade that will definitely pay you back. so be hard working and a patient trader.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Confused

debpace is on a distinguished road debpace's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Knowledge, experience, patience . These three elements are most essential which help you to predict the market and to trade with high accuracy, or else you can not make money even you are a big trader with huge capital. SO always follow these three elements seriously and trade wisely to avoid losses and enjoy the profit in long run.

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Lonely

The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,787 Times in 701 Posts

the most important element for succeeding in forex is learning and making the proper money and risk managements as they are the survival keys for trader . i wish one day i can be a trader who is always surviving in this business which is really tough and rough

7. The Following User Says Thank You to The End For This Useful Post:

ajmal061 (01-14-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

shoab chow is a glorious beacon of light shoab chow is a glorious beacon of light shoab chow is a glorious beacon of light shoab chow is a glorious beacon of light shoab chow is a glorious beacon of light shoab chow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are so many things that we should have to become a successful forex traders and the most importantly we need to have proper knowledge which is the major factor. Then we need to practice with demo account and patience is important for a forex trader.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Inspired

pipsking will become famous soon enough pipsking's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

To me, the most important element for success include, knowledge, discipline, patient and a good trade plan. You need a trade plan to guild your trading, the knowledge of how forex works, the discipline to stick to you plan no matter what, the patient to wait for the right signal to trade. If any traders follow his path then they are bound to succeed

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,646 Times in 2,547 Posts

so many things would need to be put in action if the forex trader would be successful. the forex trader must acquire good knowledge and good trading skills. the trader must have a good analytical ability and must be patient to wait for good trade set-ups before placing trades. he must also use a strict money management policy.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to forexguy9 For This Useful Post:

ajmal061 (01-14-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

sendams will become famous soon enough sendams's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Talking

The important element in forex trading is nothing else than forex knowledge and experience that you acquired overtime in everyday dealing in forex trading affairs.It is through this knowledge and experience that will make you to reach at the professional level but before you get to such level,you must learn how to build your own perfect trading strategy that will guide you while trading.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

tradwin is a glorious beacon of light tradwin is a glorious beacon of light tradwin is a glorious beacon of light tradwin is a glorious beacon of light tradwin is a glorious beacon of light tradwin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I.in forex trading everything is important to succeed in your business, we start by training and givin g hight importance to our demo trading and we finish by real trading, because if we take our demo trading seriously we will get the same result in real trading, and other technical system may be change.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to tradwin For This Useful Post:

ajmal061 (01-14-2019)

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast