• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: What is the important element for forex success? (part 6)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

yousaf2998 is on a distinguished road yousaf2998's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

important element in forex trading is learning or knowledge because without knowledge you have no idea about trading experience is also an important element of forex trading but when you have a strong knowledge then you have to make your practices strong on demo account and then you have to become a experienced trader in forex trading so try to enhance your knowledge and become a successful trader.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

abrarhussain1 is a jewel in the rough abrarhussain1 is a jewel in the rough abrarhussain1 is a jewel in the rough abrarhussain1 is a jewel in the rough abrarhussain1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      169 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: What is the important element for forex success? (part 6)

for success here from my experience, patience is one best and important and compulsory element because if we have patience we can learn if we have patience we can earn, in learning process if we give it time we can really learn here and if we do later trade with wait we can earn as well, so our base is our patience, give it more and more time and learn it

3. The following 2 users say Thank You to abrarhussain1 for this useful post.

altafch (01-11-2019), zoeChan (01-11-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

ayan555 is just really nice ayan555 is just really nice ayan555 is just really nice ayan555 is just really nice ayan555's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      106 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Important element in Forex is just learning,If you learn this business in good way then this is your starting of success and this is one online best business you can made good earning from this business at your home if you are good in knowledge so just learning and learning of this business.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

KingsMan is an unknown quantity at this point KingsMan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

What is most essential to succeed in the Dear Brothers Forex market is Knowledge and Experience because if you have knowledge of the Forex market then you will be able to get profits in it. To be successful in this, you need the most that you are on the demo account. Practice that your Experience and Knowledge Will Grow Without Experience and Knowledge You Can not Get Profit.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Angelic

altafch is a splendid one to behold altafch is a splendid one to behold altafch is a splendid one to behold altafch is a splendid one to behold altafch is a splendid one to behold altafch is a splendid one to behold altafch's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      484 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

success is not easy and if we think we can learn it in some days its not true, we can learn here in some good time, for success our experience matter but some our personal behavior also matter, so in trading if we have experience but we do not have proper management or have greed we can ruin self just, so learn more and more and make sure you do well and do on base of experience

7. The Following User Says Thank You to altafch For This Useful Post:

zoeChan (01-11-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Twisted

johan9900 will become famous soon enough johan9900 will become famous soon enough johan9900's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      113 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Although experience play an important role but i think control on emotions is also very important most of them you observed that when market behave high volatility we can not control emotions and try to get quick profit and place big lot and whole investment goes into loss instead of profit so according to my experience avoid of greed and control on emotions are very important elements that play a grear role in success of forex.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

tahi is a jewel in the rough tahi is a jewel in the rough tahi is a jewel in the rough tahi is a jewel in the rough tahi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      156 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think learning and experience are most important element for success in Forex trading,how much you learn about Forex trading and Forex market you will earn better in this business and experience is also very important because after getting experience you will be professional so if you want success then get knowledge and experience

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tahi For This Useful Post:

zoeChan (01-11-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Blah

zoeChan will become famous soon enough zoeChan will become famous soon enough zoeChan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

for success our trading should be perfect, our success can be easy for us if we place on right time, our every order can give us loss if we do not have good learning technique, for success our trading should be perfect and should be based on reality, if we do not do that we can lose more and can earn smaller

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Rohan999 is on a distinguished road Rohan999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are many elements in forex but knowledge is most important element in forex for achievement.. when we have better knowledge about forex then we earn a lot of money.. forex is profitable business but risky also so in forex first have knowledge for avoid loss if we have knowledge and experience and also know the market strategy then must earn good money and enjoy the future life with handsome amount...

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Chatty

Maxbabu will become famous soon enough Maxbabu will become famous soon enough Maxbabu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      49 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes dear there has many element of forex that we need to focus. I think patience is the most important element in forex. Only who can obtain this virtue is the main base of success. I'm trying to make myself patience-full to get rid of loss. I know that when I can take my trade easily if it is on win or loss, that time will take me a new level on forex. So I'm trying to make it possible.
      Max's Trading Journal
      MT5 Forum is the best forex community

Reply to Thread
    Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 6 7 8 9 LastLast