• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the important element for forex success? (part 6)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Renan is just really nice Renan is just really nice Renan is just really nice Renan is just really nice Renan is just really nice Renan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      540 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

No matter how you trade, either manually or automatically, a winning strategy is paramount. Commerce without clear planning will cause sooner or later, but mostly faster, losses. The time frame is important and should match your strategy and preferences. If you prefer scalping then M1 might be your favorite, or depending on your schedule, you can choose a higher timeframe to avoid taking up much time in front of your computer or watching charts. It is important to re-test the frame several times until you decide which one is more appropriate for your style and other elements of your strategy

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

tehmeemjaved is an unknown quantity at this point tehmeemjaved's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

To work, it is necessary that Should have a perfect knowledge.What you will be as expert as you You will succeed soon,Trading is the same thing.Forex trading should be understood first You will succeed when you work in it .

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Relaxed

Royoct will become famous soon enough Royoct will become famous soon enough Royoct's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      86 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: What is the important element for forex success? (part 6)

Forex is a very risky business. There are a whole lot required to be successful in forex .They are all very important. Experience, hard work, constant practice, patience, good skills and strategies, concentration, commitment. There are a whole lot and the the list goes on. If we stick to them, we will become great in the business.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Maris will become famous soon enough Maris will become famous soon enough Maris's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      103 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are many important elements for getting success in Forex trading market, but as of my personal experience I think that planning is the most important in Forex trading market. If you will have a good trading plan and if you will follow it with proper rules then you will not get loss in Forex trading market and most of your trades will give your profit because when we will follow our plan according to the rules then we will also follow the money management and risk management rules that will help us to reduce the risk and maximize the profit in this market. Most of the newbies get loss in Forex trading market because they don't have a plan and they are trading in this market without any planning and without following the proper rules. That's why they get loss in Forex trading market.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Maris For This Useful Post:

ZaraIqbal (11-20-2018)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

duro is on a distinguished road duro's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      575 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Achieving success In forex trading requires simple principles of investment. You first of all master risk management which requires you invest a minimal but a reasonable amount then trade with minimal lot size. Most imoortantly, you need to develop your own entry and exit point. I always suggest pivot point trading for daily trend and entry and exit point.
      Veesney.blogspot.com

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Fine

pashajee has a spectacular aura about pashajee has a spectacular aura about pashajee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      384 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kadiri View Post
      Important element of forex success is experience. If we have experience we will be able to get good success in forex trading. To get experience we will work hard. The trader that is without experience from practice will never be able to gain success. The best way to start is to learn the basics about forex trading first.
      Important elements to become successful in Forex is that when traders do trade they should also make a proper planing before trading and they should always work hard for their successful trading and they should never left to learn about Forex trading

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      817 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,207 Times in 929 Posts

I think that good trading strategy and plans are the main important thing to make traders successful. If traders are so careful about doing things, they will be making success as they should do. So, traders should make sure they use their learning and training to secure a good trading system, and they have to make sure that the trading system should have the best possible risk and money management.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

arsal90 is on a distinguished road arsal90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex is a very difficult business to start. To get success in forex many things you need to do. Hard work is one of them. Also you take it as a serious business and learn the basics of it and after learning basics you should learn advance strategies, skills and knowledge to do forex trading. Practice on demo account. Every new strategy you learn first apply on demo account before applying it to real account.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

umair180 will become famous soon enough umair180 will become famous soon enough umair180's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      98 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hindi forex market we have been trading as experience in the forex market if we have been in a forex market any type of the experience that we have been good profit generate this is the main elements of the forex market and successful business opportunities without experience we have never been working good and not perform good performance in the forex market it must be required a hard working for generate the capital in this type of the business

I am:
      Amused

deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,184 Times in 4,549 Posts

An important element for success in forex is to have discipline. Without discipline, it will be difficult for traders to gain success, at least not at the start. Discipline allows you to follow through your plan and not get sidetracked.

Reply to Thread
    Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast