• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: forexguy9's trading journal

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,842.09 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,517 Times in 2,146 Posts

Default forexguy9's trading journal

Having gone through the self-proclaimed margin call queen's trading journal, i feel moved to start this project! i will commit my forum bonus trading account to this huge challenge: turning less than $200 to $10K or more in 6 months. the protect takes off January, 2017 as soon as the forum bonus trading account is credited.

Thanks  

2. Dragon
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

breakthebank is on a distinguished road breakthebank's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      50.01 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

what? turning 200$ to 10K$ and in 6 months? a big dream, i must say. if it worked, then you should go for PAMM trading or forex copy. those of us who do not have much time for trading could invest and earn some money. truly, this attracts. will check once in a while to see how it goes. and the details?

Thanks  

4. The following 6 users say Thank You to breakthebank for this useful post.

dotfranc98 (09-24-2017), dzin4aans (12-22-2016), forexguy9 (03-17-2017), goodmaterial (09-23-2017), NikitaBelle (12-27-2016), PhantomTrader79 (12-22-2016)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10,905.17 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,027 Times in 7,461 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by forexguy9 View Post
      Having gone through the self-proclaimed margin call queen's trading journal, i feel moved to start this project! i will commit my forum bonus trading account to this huge challenge: turning less than $200 to $10K or more in 6 months. the protect takes off January, 2017 as soon as the forum bonus trading account is credited.
      Hello bro, lols. Are you talking abut me the Margin Call Queen? Am glad you are going to start a project like this, but are you sure this is the section where you want your thread to stay or rather you want to be with us and the rest of the pack in the journal section? Make it your personal journey to success then, let me know if you want this thread to be moved to journal section. I think you really belong there.
      Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

Thanks  

6. The following 7 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

breakthebank (01-05-2017), dotfranc98 (09-24-2017), dzin4aans (12-22-2016), forexguy9 (03-17-2017), goodmaterial (09-23-2017), kashifrehman (03-17-2018), PhantomTrader79 (12-22-2016)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      Hello bro, lols. Are you talking abut me the Margin Call Queen? Am glad you are going to start a project like this, but are you sure this is the section where you want your thread to stay or rather you want to be with us and the rest of the pack in the journal section? Make it your personal journey to success then, let me know if you want this thread to be moved to journal section. I think you really belong there.
      yes, moderator, i want the the thread to be in the journal section. am sorry i posted in a wrong place. could you kindly move it to the right place? thanks in anticipation. regards!

Thanks  

8. The following 6 users say Thank You to forexguy9 for this useful post.

breakthebank (01-05-2017), dotfranc98 (09-24-2017), dzin4aans (12-22-2016), goodmaterial (09-23-2017), NikitaBelle (12-23-2016), PhantomTrader79 (12-22-2016)

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,778 Times in 5,189 Posts

I am so excited for you forexguy9 and warm welcome from me to Trading journal section
      It will be really fun to see you challenge yourself and I wish you all the success from my heart and I hope you can achieve your goal. Once you have more time it would be awesome if you could give us some more clues how you plan to do that maybe (strategy, risk management etc. )

Its amazing to see another trader joining this huge section and I am happy for you forexguy9

Thanks  

10. The following 5 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

breakthebank (01-05-2017), dotfranc98 (09-24-2017), forexguy9 (03-17-2017), NikitaBelle (12-23-2016), PhantomTrader79 (12-22-2016)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans View Post
      I am so excited for you forexguy9 and warm welcome from me to Trading journal section
      It will be really fun to see you challenge yourself and I wish you all the success from my heart and I hope you can achieve your goal. Once you have more time it would be awesome if you could give us some more clues how you plan to do that maybe (strategy, risk management etc. )

Its amazing to see another trader joining this huge section and I am happy for you forexguy9
      thanks, mod, for your words of encouragement. it's quite a huge challenge wanting to turn a little amount to $10K or more in just 6 months, but i believe where there is a will, there is a way. just like the journal title says, my trading strategy would be mainly hedging! crazy some would think, but craziness works and i intend to make it work. my money management would be stricly no more than 10% of the funds in the account! when the project starts proper, i give more details. once again, thanks, mod!

Thanks  

12. The following 7 users say Thank You to forexguy9 for this useful post.

breakthebank (01-05-2017), dotfranc98 (09-24-2017), dzin4aans (12-22-2016), goodmaterial (09-23-2017), NikitaBelle (12-23-2016), PhantomTrader79 (12-22-2016), zarra (12-22-2016)

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Fine

zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,171.61 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,577 Times in 653 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by forexguy9 View Post
      welcome and good luck on your new challenge. It's always nice to see new faces in this section. One thing I did not understand is your bonus counter shows almost $2500 but you are planning to start it wih $200? or do you plan to a have seperate account for this journal?

Thanks  

14. The following 6 users say Thank You to zarra for this useful post.

breakthebank (01-05-2017), dotfranc98 (09-24-2017), dzin4aans (12-22-2016), forexguy9 (03-17-2017), NikitaBelle (12-23-2016), PhantomTrader79 (12-22-2016)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zarra View Post
      welcome and good luck on your new challenge. It's always nice to see new faces in this section. One thing I did not understand is your bonus counter shows almost $2500 but you are planning to start it wih $200? or do you plan to a have seperate account for this journal?
      thanks, mate, for visiting my journal and for the good wishes! i do appreciate! yes, this project is specifically for one single account to be credited next month. my other bonuses would be credited to other trading accounts. my goal here is to try to make little capital turn huge with time. i read about an instaforex client who turned $1500 to $15000 in ten trading days. let's see if i can do something similar though on a small scale. regards!

Thanks  

16. The following 5 users say Thank You to forexguy9 for this useful post.

breakthebank (01-05-2017), dotfranc98 (09-24-2017), dzin4aans (12-22-2016), goodmaterial (09-23-2017), NikitaBelle (12-23-2016)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4,438.85 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,233 Times in 3,215 Posts

We have a new contender! Lol @forexguy9 welcome to this honorable section where heroes are made, we appreciate your finding the time to join us here, and we wish you a memorable and pleasurable trading experience, we know you will learn something from us and we too in return will gain new knowledge from you.
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

Thanks  

18. The following 3 users say Thank You to adewale for this useful post.

forexguy9 (03-17-2017), NikitaBelle (12-23-2016), onome (12-23-2016)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by adewale View Post
      We have a new contender! Lol @forexguy9 welcome to this honorable section where heroes are made, we appreciate your finding the time to join us here, and we wish you a memorable and pleasurable trading experience, we know you will learn something from us and we too in return will gain new knowledge from you.
      wow, thanks, mate! it is a whole new experience to know a lot of people, good forex traders and good forum members are watching you. for the first time i would need to be extra-careful and not just place trades on impulse. the real challenge in this journal section is you being watched by other traders! yes, i want to face that challenge and see how it improves my trading. thanks again, mate, for visiting my trading journal.

Thanks  

20. The following 6 users say Thank You to forexguy9 for this useful post.

breakthebank (01-05-2017), dotfranc98 (09-24-2017), dzin4aans (12-23-2016), goodmaterial (09-23-2017), NikitaBelle (12-23-2016), onome (12-23-2016)

Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast