• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: We need to know forex rules (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Yeehaw

illusionist1830 is an unknown quantity at this point illusionist1830's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

ofrex is a job like the other jobs but it is more wide as we all know for that it has rules and pilars if you want the success first of all you have to start with respect and take it serious so it is not a game of luck or gambling you come with a lot of money and start printing money no second you have to learn the basics and gather as much as you can from experience and skills and put all what you learned in a demo account till you find your own way to trade than pick a small balance to start with and put for it a money management plan and start trading and in the same time gather experiene and don't look for profits if you trade for a month for example and you come out with 0 profits but you protected your balance trust me you are in the correct way to become a successful trader

2. Forex Game
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Happy

Smuggler has much to be proud of Smuggler has much to be proud of Smuggler has much to be proud of Smuggler has much to be proud of Smuggler has much to be proud of Smuggler has much to be proud of Smuggler has much to be proud of Smuggler has much to be proud of Smuggler has much to be proud of Smuggler has much to be proud of Smuggler's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      210.00 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      38 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,440 Times in 587 Posts

Yes, there is no doubt that we must have to learn the forex rules and regulations which are very important to success in the forex market. And if we know that then we can follow all the forex rules when we open the trade and I think that most of the traders lose their money while they do learn it but start real account trading.
      Join in InstaForex and Make Life Easier.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

akash92 is on a distinguished road akash92's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      274.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Rules are very important in forex trading . Rules helps traders to protect from unusual disturbance. Traders have to follow them. Traders have to work hard for them. There are some rules like that they have to learn from mistakes. they do not over trade. They should control their emotion.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a brilliant future adewale has a brilliant future adewale has a brilliant future adewale has a brilliant future adewale has a brilliant future adewale has a brilliant future adewale has a brilliant future adewale has a brilliant future adewale has a brilliant future adewale has a brilliant future adewale has a brilliant future adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1718.20 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,881 Times in 699 Posts

We need to understand the basic rules that lead to success in the forex market, and our obedience to the rules and regulations is what will determine how successful we will be at the end of the day, we have to know how things work that lead to greatness here.
      Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

6. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/"> </a>
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

samadel is on a distinguished road samadel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      353.45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

when rules of trading the forex market are known and applied things move smooth for the trader. but majority of forex traders know the rules but still can not benefit from that knowledge. the problem is that most forex traders do not have the discipline to apply the rules. we must do the right things the right way if we want to make it in this business.

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2