• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Appreciation: Special Thanks To mt5 Forum & Instaforex

Forum Master
      I am:
      Flirty

Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1797.78 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,705 Times in 447 Posts

As long as I join here I admit I rarely stay in this forum even for a few months and when I come back here there is a bonus system change that is very extraordinary and it is able to increase the amount of bonus just by (thank you), until now I still Not fully understand about the new system bonus and because I have never felt getting the bonus, because I just joined again in this month..

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to Batavia for this useful post.

dzin4aans (11-26-2017), forexguy9 (12-12-2017), PhantomTrader79 (12-12-2017)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 35,395 Times in 8,224 Posts

The forum administration keep giving us update about better things in the forum itself and in the way the bonus is calculated. There is really no other forum that can offer this much benefit for the members, you can try to browse the internet.
      I personally am thankful because I found this forum in 2011 because I was looking for a forex community and this forum was one of the biggest forex forum even back then and now the competition for bonus per post is gone so you can say that this forum is the best in offering benefits to traders.

4. The following 5 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

Aviz (12-12-2017), dzin4aans (12-12-2017), forexguy9 (12-12-2017), normarster (12-12-2017), Sixteen (12-12-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      391.57 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,007 Times in 443 Posts

mt5 forum is amazing opportunity for us members. i feel this is the place i can develop myself good trader and it is not possible without support from instaforex and mt5. thank you both and i hope you will be here when i become good trader so i can give back something for the opportunity i have to be here.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to normarster For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (12-12-2017)

Banned
      I am:
      Cheeky

zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2945.97 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,521 Times in 446 Posts

I have no words to say Thanks to Insta Forex and MT5 Forum. this is blessing for us. we can invest our money in this business and make it double triple within months with the help of MT5 Forum knowledge.
      in other hand if you not have money to invest in this business then you can get Bonus for posting from MT5 Forum and trade with it.
      Honestly speaking this is the biggest Blessing of this world for everyone from any part of the world.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to zeeshaa For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (12-13-2017)

9. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/"> </a>
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      268.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, this forum and InstaForex are very generous and supporting traders for a long time already, yet what I notice is that only few members upload their payment proofs screenshot in the payment proof section. Where is their support for this forum and InstaForex?
      No Guts No Glory!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Warren Bafett For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (12-13-2017)

Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4