• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Appreciation: Special Thanks To mt5 Forum & Instaforex

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10905.17 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,009 Times in 7,457 Posts

Wow, such a wonderful thread!

So what's my story? Well, am here since 2010 and still here and the year is now 2017. Am I married to Mt5 Forum or what? hahaha just kidding

Btw. with all seriousness the reason why am still here and loving every minute of my time in this forum because it become my home, my second home. Logging here everyday is like a daily routine that I keep doing everyday.

I have lost many old dear friends here through the years, and I also keep seeing same old loyal friends here and meeting more new friends every day. So my entire experience with this forum is like a 'life' itself. This forum has a life of its own, you and I are part of it.

The contribution of this great forum and InstaForex to my trading is pretty enormous. This forum is my first forex forum and InstaForex is my first broker. They are my first love and they say first love never dies, hehehe

So what exactly this forum means to me? Aside from my second home away from home it's also my great teacher when it comes to trading. I learned everything here. I also got bonus that sustain my trading through the years.

Mt5 Forum and InstaForex Broker is a complete package! It's like no other, a rare and precious species that is hard to find yet stood above the rest. You and I are very lucky to have found this forum. It's your home and it's also mine. Let's work together to take care of it so that the others can also enjoy it for the years to come.

From the bottom of my heart~~~ Thank you very much Mt5 Forum and InstaForex for supporting new and old traders alike through the years...

~~~Long Live Mt5 Forum and InstaForex Broker~~~
      Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

2. The following 10 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

Aviz (02-06-2017), azmassi (01-06-2017), bidyut (01-15-2017), breakthebank (02-01-2017), dzin4aans (01-04-2017), forexguy9 (01-04-2017), goodguy333 (01-04-2017), loveyo (01-04-2017), Omar Sayeed (01-04-2017), PhantomTrader79 (01-04-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3842.09 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,054 Times in 1,941 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      Wow, such a wonderful thread!

So what's my story? Well, am here since 2010 and still here and the year is now 2017. Am I married to Mt5 Forum or what? hahaha just kidding

Btw. with all seriousness the reason why am still here and loving every minute of my time in this forum because it become my home, my second home. Logging here everyday is like a daily routine that I keep doing everyday.

I have lost many old dear friends here through the years, and I also keep seeing same old loyal friends here and meeting more new friends every day. So my entire experience with this forum is like a 'life' itself. This forum has a life of its own, you and I are part of it.

The contribution of this great forum and InstaForex to my trading is pretty enormous. This forum is my first forex forum and InstaForex is my first broker. They are my first love and they say first love never dies, hehehe

So what exactly this forum means to me? Aside from my second home away from home it's also my great teacher when it comes to trading. I learned everything here. I also got bonus that sustain my trading through the years.

Mt5 Forum and InstaForex Broker is a complete package! It's like no other, a rare and precious species that is hard to find yet stood above the rest. You and I are very lucky to have found this forum. It's your home and it's also mine. Let's work together to take care of it so that the others can also enjoy it for the years to come.

From the bottom of my heart~~~ Thank you very much Mt5 Forum and InstaForex for supporting new and old traders alike through the years...

~~~Long Live Mt5 Forum and InstaForex Broker~~~
      the truth is that one could not find any forum to compete with the mt5 forum. same with the instaforex group. i know what i am talking about. the service and honesty of this mt5 forum and instaforex would be hard to beat.
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

4. The following 7 users say Thank You to forexguy9 for this useful post.

azmassi (01-06-2017), bidyut (01-15-2017), breakthebank (02-01-2017), dzin4aans (01-04-2017), goodguy333 (01-04-2017), NikitaBelle (01-04-2017), PhantomTrader79 (01-05-2017)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

breakthebank is on a distinguished road breakthebank's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      50.01 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i am the one who should show the mosjt appreciation to the forum mt5 and instaforex. i had never deposited a trading account. i was still learning when i luckily came accross the forum. though am not an active member due to some time constraints, i still have learned a lot from the forum. by the grace of God i will be more serious by april this year. thanks mt5 forum and instaforex for making ready money available for trading. wish more successful impacts to the duo, mt5 forum and instaforex.

6. The following 7 users say Thank You to breakthebank for this useful post.

azmassi (01-06-2017), bidyut (01-15-2017), dzin4aans (01-04-2017), forexguy9 (01-05-2017), goodguy333 (01-04-2017), NikitaBelle (01-04-2017), PhantomTrader79 (01-05-2017)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

samadel is a jewel in the rough samadel is a jewel in the rough samadel is a jewel in the rough samadel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      517.01 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by samadel View Post
      i am also a beneficiary of this great combination, the mt5 forum and instaforex. a million thanks will not be enough for the good work being done through this forum. i once traded with a free bonus $10 from another broker and was lucky to make $92 profit atop the bonus. with gladness i placed the withdrawal request. the response! i can not withdraw i must deposit my account with minimum $100 and trae 10 lots before withdrawal can be approved. hell. i almost shed tears. if i have $100 i wont have looked for $10 bonus. this is not so with the instaforex broker. one can withdraw without any conditions! thanks so much mt5 forum/instaforex!
      oh another ugly experience i just recalled. i got a $100 free no deposit bonus and traded for about 3 months and the account became arount $210. upon my request to make withdrawal of the profits i was told that i had made a contradiction. no withdrawal should be placed until i have done 20 lots but i did 7 lots. not paid and account disabled.

8. The following 5 users say Thank You to samadel for this useful post.

bidyut (01-15-2017), breakthebank (02-01-2017), forexguy9 (01-05-2017), goodguy333 (01-05-2017), PhantomTrader79 (01-15-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

oh another ugly experience i just recalled. i got a $100 free no deposit bonus and traded for about 3 months and the account became arount $210. upon my request to make withdrawal of the profits i was told that i had made a contradiction. no withdrawal should be placed until i have done 20 lots but i did 7 lots. not paid and account disabled.
      imagine, so many terrible experiences with so many other forex brokers. should the forex traders share the experiences one would wonder whether instaforex is from another world.
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

10. The following 5 users say Thank You to forexguy9 for this useful post.

azmassi (01-06-2017), bidyut (01-15-2017), breakthebank (02-01-2017), dzin4aans (01-05-2017), PhantomTrader79 (01-15-2017)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

samadel is a jewel in the rough samadel is a jewel in the rough samadel is a jewel in the rough samadel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      517.01 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by breakthebank View Post
      i am the one who should show the mosjt appreciation to the forum mt5 and instaforex. i had never deposited a trading account. i was still learning when i luckily came accross the forum. though am not an active member due to some time constraints, i still have learned a lot from the forum. by the grace of God i will be more serious by april this year. thanks mt5 forum and instaforex for making ready money available for trading. wish more successful impacts to the duo, mt5 forum and instaforex.
      aah, you are lucky. me i made some deposits before i came to know the mt5 forum. but since then i stopped depositing. even when the i margin call the monthly bonus i wait for the following month for reload from instaforex! trading funds so readily given.

12. The following 5 users say Thank You to samadel for this useful post.

azmassi (01-06-2017), bidyut (01-15-2017), dzin4aans (01-06-2017), forexguy9 (01-06-2017), PhantomTrader79 (01-15-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

aah, you are lucky. me i made some deposits before i came to know the mt5 forum. but since then i stopped depositing. even when the i margin call the monthly bonus i wait for the following month for reload from instaforex! trading funds so readily given.
      hmm, this makes me recall a particular broker with a forum, too. the rule there is that if you margin call your account one month, you will need to wait for another 2 months before you could be given another bonus opportunity. you can keep making posts for the 2 months but the bonus amounts will not be credited! yes, for 2 months! if you were like me you would have gone through hell trying to get bonus funds for trading. we will forever be grateful to the duo of mt5 foum & instaforex.

14. The following 5 users say Thank You to forexguy9 for this useful post.

azmassi (01-06-2017), bidyut (01-15-2017), breakthebank (02-01-2017), dzin4aans (01-06-2017), PhantomTrader79 (01-15-2017)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Fine

Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1216.53 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I want to say a big thank you to the owner of this forum and to moderators, i do not how how to show my appreciation for what you have done for me and other traders especially those who do not have any money to fund an account, i can only say a big THANK YOU to you for this wonderful privilege and i say that "GOD WILL CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU ALL ETERNALLY".

THANK YOU.

16. The following 7 users say Thank You to Onyedika1998 for this useful post.

azmassi (01-15-2017), bidyut (01-15-2017), breakthebank (02-01-2017), dzin4aans (01-15-2017), Georges (01-16-2017), NikitaBelle (01-15-2017), PhantomTrader79 (01-15-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

hmm, can one ever stop comparing the instaforex group with other forex brokers? the more i bring the company side by side with other brokers, the more i want to appreciate and say thanks to the company. have you thought about the deposit bonus? you get either 30% or 55% for as many deposits as you make and for any number of trading accounts you use. some brokers will only give you the bonus on the first deposit, and other deposits 10% or nothing. wow, thanks, the mt5 forum for pointind this broker to me!

18. The following 3 users say Thank You to forexguy9 for this useful post.

breakthebank (02-01-2017), dzin4aans (01-31-2017), PhantomTrader79 (03-28-2017)

19. lamborghini
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Kadiri is a jewel in the rough Kadiri is a jewel in the rough Kadiri is a jewel in the rough Kadiri is a jewel in the rough Kadiri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      627.03 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I am very glad to have found this forum. I can see the good comments about this forum and I am happy. Though I am new here but it is better to be late than to never arrive. I believe that I this forum will be a very good place for me and I also will be good on this forum to obey the rules and follow just like others here have followed and continue to stay.

21. The following 4 users say Thank You to Kadiri for this useful post.

deathstar (08-30-2017), dzin4aans (02-06-2017), forexguy9 (02-06-2017), PhantomTrader79 (03-28-2017)

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast