• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Appreciation: Special Thanks To mt5 Forum & Instaforex

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3842.09 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,007 Times in 1,916 Posts

this forum has been a great success of blessing for me, most especially. withdrawals i made in the months of January and February 2017, in excess of $200 came in handy at the right time. used in paying the tuition and accommodation fees of my daughter who gained admission into a polytechnic. once again, i appreciate this great forum and instaforex!
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

2. The following 6 users say Thank You to forexguy9 for this useful post.

bidyut (11-22-2017), deathstar (08-30-2017), dzin4aans (03-27-2017), ilyas_ili (11-22-2017), NikitaBelle (03-27-2017), PhantomTrader79 (03-28-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cool

angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3271.75 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      74 (What is this?)
      Thanks

I have to admit that at the moment I have stopped being the active member that used to be before, and even the Forex trading itself has come to occupy a secondary place in my life due to new activities that I am doing, but this great forum meant for me the first online business where I could earn constant income to finance new projects that are now leading me to the economic stability that I never imagined. So this forum (and Instaforex) have been the most important engines that contributed to change my life and lead me to success.

It's true that the new changes have tested the popularity of the forum, but I'm sure we'll find a way to keep it active, useful and popular.

4. The following 8 users say Thank You to angaper for this useful post.

bidyut (11-22-2017), deathstar (08-30-2017), dzin4aans (08-29-2017), forexguy9 (08-29-2017), Greentrader (08-30-2017), ilyas_ili (11-22-2017), loveyo (08-30-2017), PhantomTrader79 (08-30-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Lonely

Hotovaga is just really nice Hotovaga is just really nice Hotovaga is just really nice Hotovaga is just really nice Hotovaga's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      91.49 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Here I want to appreciate theMT5 Forum and InstaForex for their special contribution to the members by giving the posting bonus money and many other contests like daily, monthly or best blogging. There is no doubt that none can gain the chance by posting the opportunity where as if they offer but at last we do not get. Here in the mt5 forum the posting offer is still continuity on the forum members.

From my joining I have got some bonus money but I could not protect my initial bonus where as I do not follow the forex trading rules.

Joining in this forum I am so much grateful to every one who are associate with I** and MT5 forum.

6. The following 7 users say Thank You to Hotovaga for this useful post.

bidyut (11-22-2017), deathstar (08-30-2017), dzin4aans (08-30-2017), Greentrader (08-30-2017), ilyas_ili (11-22-2017), loveyo (08-30-2017), PhantomTrader79 (08-31-2017)

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,622 Times in 5,119 Posts

Angaper and Hotovaga:
      We highly appreciate your kind words and we are always here to be for our members. I am hopeful that your loyalty will stay with us and you will still keep an eye on our forum because yes, we might not have the contests at the moment, but the bonuses that are given to members for posts with new system are amazing and I am confident there will be some contests very soon ( trading, picture grabbing? ). This transition phase is tough for everyone but we are pleased to see our members having patience to go through it with us together

Big Thank you to everyone!

8. The following 8 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

ajagbeolegba (11-19-2017), angaper (08-31-2017), bidyut (11-22-2017), deathstar (08-30-2017), forexguy9 (09-07-2017), ilyas_ili (11-22-2017), loveyo (08-30-2017), PhantomTrader79 (08-31-2017)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Buzzed

snaxbest is just really nice snaxbest is just really nice snaxbest is just really nice snaxbest is just really nice snaxbest is just really nice snaxbest's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      446.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The greatest gift in forex market is given by the MT5 and the instaforex. The efforts of these two great teams can not be neglected because they are doing the well job for the welfare of the traders. The forex is the sea of money but here the person who has the good capital can earn the cool profits in it and the instaforex and MT5 are helping the traders by giving them good bonus and knowledge of tradings. Long Live MT5, Long Live Instaforex.

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to snaxbest for this useful post.

bidyut (11-22-2017), dzin4aans (11-22-2017), ilyas_ili (11-22-2017), normarster (11-22-2017)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1505.61 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      412 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,924 Times in 1,821 Posts

I've joined in mt5 forum on August 2010. From the very beginning mt5 forum has able to provide quality services and opportunities to everybody. It is like a heaven to every newbie who want to make a good career in forex trading profession. I've joined here when I was very new to forex trading profession. I've got mt5 forum as a true guide and found it as a great place to discuss about forex. I've tried to be active here from the very beginning. But I didn't able to give more time here in my initial days. I was doing moderator job in other two reputed forums (general forum). But lately I've realized that if I want to be a good forex trader then I must give more time in forex related discussions. Now I'm happy that I am able to give more time here. I don't want to go anywhere it is like a 2nd home for me. I'm thankful to whole mt5 community, mt5 authority and all management team including moderators, instaforex. Because of all of you we're able to stand in our own feet. I can confidently say that I'm a member of mt5 forum community. I'm proud to be an MT5 member.

12. The following 4 users say Thank You to bidyut for this useful post.

dzin4aans (11-22-2017), ilyas_ili (11-22-2017), normarster (11-22-2017), Warren Bafett (11-23-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      391.57 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,038 Times in 461 Posts

thank you mt5 for opportunity to learn this business from good traders. this business forex is not simple and its not simple to trade every day but i come here to mt5 forum and do analysis and search for others oppinion and i gain experience from that. i appreciate this opportunity and i hope i can become good trader one day.

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to normarster for this useful post.

bidyut (11-22-2017), dzin4aans (11-22-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      276.41 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,000 Times in 400 Posts

This forum provided a lot of things for traders and I can see that from the posts of the older members here. I am also trying to see how it really works from my sdie.
      But as I can see that the price of entering into this offering is very small and that is our good deed and providing good things for the members.

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to Beautiful Quynh for this useful post.

bidyut (11-23-2017), dzin4aans (11-23-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      268.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bidyut View Post
      I've joined in mt5 forum on August 2010. From the very beginning mt5 forum has able to provide quality services and opportunities to everybody. It is like a heaven to every newbie who want to make a good career in forex trading profession. I've joined here when I was very new to forex trading profession. I've got mt5 forum as a true guide and found it as a great place to discuss about forex. I've tried to be active here from the very beginning. But I didn't able to give more time here in my initial days. I was doing moderator job in other two reputed forums (general forum). But lately I've realized that if I want to be a good forex trader then I must give more time in forex related discussions. Now I'm happy that I am able to give more time here. I don't want to go anywhere it is like a 2nd home for me. I'm thankful to whole mt5 community, mt5 authority and all management team including moderators, instaforex. Because of all of you we're able to stand in our own feet. I can confidently say that I'm a member of mt5 forum community. I'm proud to be an MT5 member.
      I also like the environment and atmosphere of this forum, its fresh. The traders here are supporting each other, unlike in other forum that traders will have inflated ego's, throwing insult and shades to each other's post and analysis. I hope in the future, this forum can still maintain that peaceful camaraderie and informative environment. So far so good.
      No Guts No Glory!

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to Warren Bafett for this useful post.

bidyut (11-23-2017), dzin4aans (11-23-2017)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,165 Times in 3,354 Posts

Wow, this is interesting.. Because I have been among the few people who have been a beneficial of instaforex unconditional giving of bonuses. Though I haven't been here for long, but I have been enjoying instaforex for a long time in Nigeria version of this forum. I honestly don't Have much to say because my soul and spirit are already thanking and praying for instaforex broker, how best can they do humanitarian work than this. Thank you instaforex and mt5 for everything, without you guys many of us could have been jobless on the street. Am sure many of u will agree with me

20. The following 2 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

dzin4aans (11-24-2017), snaxbest (11-26-2017)

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast