• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: PSF Priceaction Set and then Forget

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cool

Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1205.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,552 Times in 1,731 Posts

giving over 10 times the risk.
      yes.

and that is one of the advantages. huge rr when it starts to trend. also notice that the entry is often at a very good price, meaning cheep.

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

I want to share some my knowledge for developing your trading system. You can also use Simple Moving Average 20 in H4 time frame which provide you accurate and early signal of changing the trend
      yes, i am quite aware. thank you. i have tried several sma's and ema's for this. they all work (pretty much), but do provide different signals though.

here are some more signals that i went over today. this chart is GBP/USD m15. EMA is 50. the blue sqares are measuring tools, not really outlining any levels. they show the pulses and project movement.

notice how the flat priceaction provides little but plus/minus zero results in this first segment.

now look at this one, where it starts to trend. bigger rr and bigger profits. suddenly it all looks very good. remember also that "only one trade per price-level".

The symbiosis mashed up.. Trading Journal, ideas and ideas and also, maybe, but not limited to, other things!
      symbiosis mashup <-- click this thing. pie, cake, sugar, coffee and closing all trades in profit. (and more cake)

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor"> </a>
    3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki For This Useful Post:

FlyingShark (01-14-2017), NikitaBelle (01-26-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (01-14-2017)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cool

Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

for those of you testing this out:

remember the following:

harami, spinning top, doji are not entry signals. dark cloud cover or piercing pattern, yes sure .. if you can find them (but i did not use them in my testing/calculations). likewise the morning/evening -star formations, i do not use those but they are for sure something i would use.

here are some more examples:

The symbiosis mashed up.. Trading Journal, ideas and ideas and also, maybe, but not limited to, other things!
      symbiosis mashup <-- click this thing. pie, cake, sugar, coffee and closing all trades in profit. (and more cake)

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (01-26-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (01-26-2017)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Busy

CratosFX is on a distinguished road CratosFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      198.69 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is a very good strategy and thanks for sharing. Using average bar size is also a very good piece of advice for newbies as well as more experienced traders alike. I personally would avoid trading counter trend.

7. Forex Game
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cool

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

I personally would avoid trading counter trend.
      well yes, i do hear that a lot. some people just don't like it. but counter trend entries also have their rules. personally i find that when entering counter trend the rr is higher and so because of that i like those trades more.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (06-09-2017)

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2