• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: My message for every newbie & weak trader (2)

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Fine

elssayed will become famous soon enough elssayed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2012.46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

thanks for your advice to new traders because most of new traders start their trading depend on luck not depending on experience or knowledge so they have to realize that this business is not easy and it need work hard to succeed in it and if you didn't learned it good you will be unable to make any earning from it and you will lose all your money so work hard and learn firstly to succeed in your trading because forex is not business depend on luck or gambling but it is very hard business

2. <a href=""> </a>
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Yeehaw

illusionist1830 is an unknown quantity at this point illusionist1830's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      196.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i can't name any trader as a newbie cause as i see in the last 7 years in this market we are all newbies but the main thing or key is how much you are ready to learn and how much you want this job or success keep learning and gathering as much as you can from experience and tips and keep training in your demo till you find that you have your own system and it is not about any luck than trust me you will be able to stand on your feets in this ocean of 3.5 trillion ud dollar everyday of trades

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Angry

jariman has a spectacular aura about jariman has a spectacular aura about jariman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1838.74 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      7 (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes, forex trading is not a gamble that rely on luck. when you trade forex just rely on luck, then you are a gambler. a trader must have the skill to make a market analysis, which aims to create a profitable transaction. of course it will not be able to get by easily, you have to learn in earnest.
      Signature removed by Passionate Pisces.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Omar Sayeed is a splendid one to behold Omar Sayeed is a splendid one to behold Omar Sayeed is a splendid one to behold Omar Sayeed is a splendid one to behold Omar Sayeed is a splendid one to behold Omar Sayeed is a splendid one to behold Omar Sayeed is a splendid one to behold Omar Sayeed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      373.30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Your message is very clear and fruitful for the every new and failed trader. But one thing is important that we all know what we are doing here. We all know our mistakes. At the end, we do same mistakes again and again. It is a big problem for us. We forgot our all lessons. We can do right thing in right time.

Banned
      I am:
      Amazed

akash92 has a spectacular aura about akash92 has a spectacular aura about akash92's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1191.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Those are new traders in forex for them it is not easy to gain success. Because they have less knowledge and experience. So, it is important for them to invest time for learning beside earning. On the other hand those are weak trader for them it is important to survive in the market. For that traders have to learn from the mistakes. They have to practice regularly.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Pensive

The End is on a distinguished road The End's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1745.67 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

all the newbies and the beginners should learn well at first and after good learning they have to trade the demo account for enough time and then they can start the real trading experience but in return they have to control their greed and emotions which are so harmful and proved their harmful effect on a trader

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Goofy

polldata2010e is on a distinguished road polldata2010e's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2973.30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The End View Post
      all the newbies and the beginners should learn well at first and after good learning they have to trade the demo account for enough time and then they can start the real trading experience but in return they have to control their greed and emotions which are so harmful and proved their harmful effect on a trader
      Yes you are right mate, the right steps for all new forex trader is start with learning some basic concept of forex trading business, then they have to spend time in forex demo account for practice trading. that way new forex trader will have strong foundation of forex trading knowledge and be able to develop a good trading strategy in the future.
      Signature deleted by mlodylolo

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Fine

Onyedika1998 is a jewel in the rough Onyedika1998 is a jewel in the rough Onyedika1998 is a jewel in the rough Onyedika1998's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1132.91 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My message for newbies and weak traders is to continue to work hard and never get downhearted and you guys should bear in mind that success in forex trade is a slow process but its for sure you will gain it, never be emotional when trading and never be greedy when trading, you guys will make it.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Rithu07 is on a distinguished road Rithu07's Avatar
      Strong willing power is the best power in the World.
      Accumulated bonus
      492.05 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My message to all novice traders and unskilled traders try to get experience and skills the all your failure will move from you. Failure is the pillar of success some day you will be the great asset of the country and the society.

11. Catch Forex
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3527.12 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,039 Times in 1,544 Posts

Newbies usually have this stubbornness that does not allow them to get the advice that older traders have to offer them, and I basically am of the opinion that it is what is widely responsible for their losses and challenges and we need to challenge that mentality and change it.
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast