MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

debpace is an unknown quantity at this point debpace's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      105.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Today I loss my whole investment

Since last 3 days I was in long position in crude oil, and today my all position get closed due to heavy loss. Today I am frustrated, now I can realize due to over trade I face loss, now I will need to arrange further money to start again trading.
      Friends do not use higher leverage which can eat all our investment in one day.

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/"> </a>
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Inspired

Onyedika1998 is on a distinguished road Onyedika1998's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      293.45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Sorry for your loss, i almost lost my capital too trading, my advice to you which i gave to myself my i faced such fate is for you to stop being frustrated because you are not the only one that have ever lost his capital, many have lost their capital and today they are doing fine because they did not quit raether they gained knowledge and experience from their experience. I also will advice you to reduce your lot to 0.5 so that whenever you lose it will be very small. Good luck dear.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

debpace is an unknown quantity at this point debpace's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      105.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I know, I learn some lesson, as I will never become too much greedy, as yesterday I made good profit, and instead of closing the position, I added more by using higher leverage to make double of my money and that cause me whole loss. So now I will spend time on analyzing my all previous trades to rectify my mistake.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Daring

mazbay1989 is on a distinguished road mazbay1989's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      218.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by debpace View Post
      Since last 3 days I was in long position in crude oil, and today my all position get closed due to heavy loss. Today I am frustrated, now I can realize due to over trade I face loss, now I will need to arrange further money to start again trading.
      I am so sorry the bad things but all traders have experienced. I think it is that you are a trader who is too brave for taking on crude oil trading. I would recommend to trade the major pairs with a many tools to analyze the well, and we can still make the same profit.
      and one more suggestion, I suggest you use small leverage like 1:50

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cold

upwork is an unknown quantity at this point upwork's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      92.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If you have lost your whole investing during last few days then you should have to adopt one thing in future that is you should withdraw your profit every time you gain from your trade and should not trade further until you get the withdraw in your currency account.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a brilliant future adewale has a brilliant future adewale has a brilliant future adewale has a brilliant future adewale has a brilliant future adewale has a brilliant future adewale has a brilliant future adewale has a brilliant future adewale has a brilliant future adewale has a brilliant future adewale has a brilliant future adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1718.20 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,881 Times in 699 Posts

Margin call can be very difficult to bear and that is because we don't have the psychological preparation for them especially as newbie, the fact that you lost all your capital does not necessarily imply that your trading career has actually ended, you only need to put in more efforts.
      Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

samadel is on a distinguished road samadel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      353.45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by debpace View Post
      sorry, mate. losing all one's investment is a common thing in this business. it already happened to me several times. one thing that we need to take care about is the lot sizes we use to trade. apart from using a very good money management one will not last long in the forex business. try and make another deposit and use maximum 2% in trading.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

akash92 is on a distinguished road akash92's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      274.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In forex trading it is important to realize that traders can face losses any time. So, they have to keep it in their trading strategy. Traders have to work for them. Traders have to analyze the loss trades. They should learn to analyze that mistakes, then he can understand them and can solve that mistakes.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amazed

sabari09 will become famous soon enough sabari09's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2269.35 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

We have seen such people who loss money in their account completely in single harmful action. It may be due to their thoughts and the negligence in trading. They might be more careless in taking decision and may do trading blindly. These things causes trader to put them to trouble heavily.

11. FB
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Angry

jariman has a spectacular aura about jariman has a spectacular aura about jariman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      179.00 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      7 (What is this?)
      Thanks

when you've just experienced a great loss, then you are in a state of stress and frustration. for that you do not have to force yourself to immediately open a new account. I suggest all traders who have just lost all their money, you better get out of the market for some time, it is useful to refresh your mind. when you are able to recover from stress, then you could be doing forex trading again.
      Please... Give your thanks if my post is useful ..

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast