• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Sharpness of mind is handy in trading (part 2)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Fine

Onyedika1998 is just really nice Onyedika1998 is just really nice Onyedika1998 is just really nice Onyedika1998 is just really nice Onyedika1998 is just really nice Onyedika1998's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1214.49 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Sharpness of mind is handy in trading (part 2)

Yrs you are absolutely right forex trade is a business that requires traders to be sharp minded whenever they are trading. And being sharp minded will surely benefit the trader because it will help him not to make improper mistakes and he will also not be losing important trades.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Onyedika1998 For This Useful Post:

fastline01 (11-18-2017)

3. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a brilliant future fembizz has a brilliant future fembizz has a brilliant future fembizz has a brilliant future fembizz has a brilliant future fembizz has a brilliant future fembizz has a brilliant future fembizz has a brilliant future fembizz has a brilliant future fembizz has a brilliant future fembizz has a brilliant future fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1662.43 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,858 Times in 667 Posts

In the course of trading the online currency trading market business, no matter the fundamental or technical analysis trading method employed by a forex trader, the importance of such forex trader trading psychology cannot be negligible and overemphasized. Therefore, all forex traders who aspire to succeed profitably must first believe in himself outrightly.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

farabi97 is an unknown quantity at this point farabi97's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      109.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think traders should maintain some unexpressed rules and regulations.if a trader is enough drunk then he never ever sit for trading.and when you are mentally depressed you should not do trading on that time.you have to have mental sharpness and freshness for doing proper trading.you just recheck your everything before making any trade.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Angelic

harbir has much to be proud of harbir has much to be proud of harbir has much to be proud of harbir has much to be proud of harbir has much to be proud of harbir has much to be proud of harbir has much to be proud of harbir has much to be proud of harbir has much to be proud of harbir has much to be proud of harbir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2775.25 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,655 Times in 490 Posts

Yes I would agree with you completely on this. If you are sharp enough then you can take the right decisions in very short time and that makes you a quick responder which is indeed very helpful in developing your skills and making you a much better trader.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3458.05 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,735 Times in 1,875 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Onyedika1998 View Post
      Yrs you are absolutely right forex trade is a business that requires traders to be sharp minded whenever they are trading. And being sharp minded will surely benefit the trader because it will help him not to make improper mistakes and he will also not be losing important trades.
      Right. In this case, every trader should think sharply. Traders should realize that they need to implement all of their knowledge and skills in trading. It is important to do this because Forex is not an easy business. Only with knowledge and skills we can feel it is easy to make money.

Banned
      I am:
      Amazed

akash92 has a spectacular aura about akash92 has a spectacular aura about akash92's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1201.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In forex trading it is important for the traders that they have to analyze the market. Because analysis helps traders to understand the market trend. Market trends is important to know when they have to open trades. Analysis is not a easy task . For that , sharpness can helps traders to analysis the market.

Banned
      I am:
      Bored

bestwinner is an unknown quantity at this point bestwinner's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      794.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

sharp minded people really can play well with the news and this is where i really feel wonderful and I really feel technically good trader and and i wish i can really have a sharp mind so i can really be making some profit so mind is key for us in trading and this is where right to use your head

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

shoab chow has a spectacular aura about shoab chow has a spectacular aura about shoab chow has a spectacular aura about shoab chow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4141.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex is a kind of business where we need to have a proper knowledge and experience to do it with properly. We must have to be sharp which can help us to take the right decisions in right time and sharpness can help us to prepare that time.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Stresses

othox79 will become famous soon enough othox79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      977.22 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex business is closely related to the mind and attitude. When your mind is always able to concentrate properly, then it will generate techniques and good trading system, whereas when we can always keep our best attitude to forex, it will give birth to a discipline.
      As we have good trading techniques and supported by the discipline of ourselves, then to become a trader professional, just waiting for the right time.

12. FB
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Busy

wickybaba is an unknown quantity at this point wickybaba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      227.37 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think that this market demands much more then a sharp mind this market demands a trader mind which consist on many thing like sharpness confidence presistance management improvision understanding knowledge learning,A mind with less fear because most of the traders could not trade due to lack of fear management.

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast