• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Sharpness of mind is handy in trading (part 2)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

tradwin is a jewel in the rough tradwin is a jewel in the rough tradwin is a jewel in the rough tradwin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      563.23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Certainly the trader in the field of Forex is subject to many factors that can affect his analysis of the market, which requires him to prepare a great mind before you start trading and your ideas should be hatched which can disrupt your decisions This makes the trading share more transparent and clear to us.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to tradwin for this useful post.

bablu7832 (01-06-2018), Unregistered (2)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      857.59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,176 Times in 1,023 Posts

A trader should be swift in thinking, some opportunities will come and you might just be required to make a split second decision, forex needs a someone with sharp mind, don't over do this, just be moderate on everything, you will find yourself in the road to profitable trades soon.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

time void will become famous soon enough time void's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      126.87 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, a sharp mind will be able to control the trades more easily than a dull mind. The most profitable form of trading is scalping, and a sharp mind are usually more suited to this form of trading as they can easily enter and exit trade whether in profit or in loss.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

sunlight is on a distinguished road sunlight's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      59.16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Trading forex need expectation with prediction to encourage you to enter without fear or without confusion .If we have good learning with good system i think we can earn without any problems and always follow the great trend because all the small trends will end in the big one

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Stresses

bablu7832 is a jewel in the rough bablu7832 is a jewel in the rough bablu7832 is a jewel in the rough bablu7832's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3376.06 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes friend only a sharp minded trader is able to learn and understand about Forex properly and quickly.He can take intelligent and practical trading decisions,memorize his previous mistake and work with proper planning strategy and management.A sharp trader can handle different condition in market very effectively.So we must train our mind to make it sharp by doing lot of focus exercises and meditation.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

glory2 is on a distinguished road glory2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      136.72 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Sharpness of the mind or call it smartness is very much needed in the forex business . An average forex trader should be able to reason very fast because most of the time the time between loss and profit is just some few seconds and the differences between good and bad trade is just little so we must be able to think and act fast any time we are before the computer system. Traders reflex must be very alive at any time.It is not enough to work hard in the forex market , we must learn to work smart too.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes sharpness of mind is important so if you do not want to improve your thinking ability then you are not willing to make profits as a forex trader because if you are willing then make sure that you get more education about the forex trading business.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to 22gostfx For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

bocahedan is a splendid one to behold bocahedan is a splendid one to behold bocahedan is a splendid one to behold bocahedan is a splendid one to behold bocahedan is a splendid one to behold bocahedan is a splendid one to behold bocahedan is a splendid one to behold bocahedan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      581.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,041 Times in 287 Posts

Having a sharp mind indeed can be helpful for our trading. But if we want to make a more profitable trades than losing trades,having sharp mind only is not enough. We need to work hard too,by doing a lot of practice trade to get more experience in trading.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

CaraPips is an unknown quantity at this point CaraPips's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      55.88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The first thing you need to do to develop the proper Forex trading mindset has realistic expectations about trading. A lot of people seem to be unaware of the fact that they are trading with a mindset that is inhibiting them from making money in the markets.

12. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,402 Times in 2,441 Posts

To be successful in the forex trading market I think having a sharpened mind got a lot to do with how well we learned on how to trade, we Can't just develop a shape mind over night it's what is in our brain that will be develop into our mind then after that it will be develop in our trading

Reply to Thread
    Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast