• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7

Thread: Sharpness of mind is handy in trading (part 2)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Kadiri is a jewel in the rough Kadiri is a jewel in the rough Kadiri is a jewel in the rough Kadiri is a jewel in the rough Kadiri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      627.03 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

A sharpened mind is good because it helps you to react fast to situations. If for instance there is a situation that involves the reversal of the market trend a sharp mind will notice and react quickly but a mind that is not sharp will not be able to take quick action and as such might suffer loss. This will only happen when such a sharp mind has the right trading strategy.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Benzone is a splendid one to behold Benzone is a splendid one to behold Benzone is a splendid one to behold Benzone is a splendid one to behold Benzone is a splendid one to behold Benzone is a splendid one to behold Benzone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      326.06 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Only intelligent traders profit from forex trading.Our quick reaction to market dictates call for sharpness of mind.Correct projection of market trend is the result of application of traders knowledge to achieve desired profit.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cool

princeandy4 will become famous soon enough princeandy4 will become famous soon enough princeandy4's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      183.34 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I do think that fresh mind is handy for trading. Because when we make a trade before that we have to think a lot about it. We have to do the analysis the market we have to know the news also. We have to think that currency pairs movement. If we have a fresh mind then we can do it very easily.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic is a glorious beacon of light fanatic is a glorious beacon of light fanatic is a glorious beacon of light fanatic is a glorious beacon of light fanatic is a glorious beacon of light fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3279.42 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex trading being an intellectual activity, your performance will peak when you are in top form with your mental state. It is important to make conscious efforts to be in this state in order to maximize your performance.
      POSSIBILITIES ARE INFINITE IN THE FOREX MARKET, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

giri67y will become famous soon enough giri67y's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1479.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This trading is impossible in pensive mood. Because, trading depends on correct analysis-technical, fundamental. Moreover, they have to apprehend the market sentiment. So, traders will have to be calm mind, in sound brain and placid sense. There is no place of fear, greed and emotion. Traders also need a fine Psychological sense which is achieved in fresh mind only.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Angelic

chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      220.42 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex market is very critical to understand so when we are opening trade then we need sharp and tension free mind. because if you start any trade without understand the market then you can loss your trade. mind setup is very important for this business. forex is a very risky business so when we are in this market then we should control emotion and make mind sharper for new trade.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

ataur1979 is on a distinguished road ataur1979's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      23.71 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If you want to be a forex trader then you must need to be well smart also. And you must need to well known about world economy as fundamental analysis o get success in this business. If you unablke to catch this market movement very well then you might be looser. So in time you too need to be smart also.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Happy

Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,370 Times in 560 Posts

Forex trading business is fully run with mental strength and not physical strength so because of this fact sharpness of the mind is indeed handy for trading, it helps you to make smart decisions that will help you in the long run in one way or the other and you need sharpness of the mind to understand forex better.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Relaxed

DaveBenroe has a spectacular aura about DaveBenroe has a spectacular aura about DaveBenroe has a spectacular aura about DaveBenroe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      572.47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The state of a trader's mind has a lot to do with his/her success in trading. A trader must maintain complete alacrity in his mindset because anything can happen at any point in time. As Forex market is continually dynamic in nature, a Forex trader must also make sure that his/her mindset is dynamic in accordance.
      BE WEALTHY IF U WANNA BE !
      BE WRETCHED IF U CHOOSE TO BE !!

THE CHOICE IS YOURS !!!

10. ForexCopy
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      391.57 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,009 Times in 447 Posts

i think it is important part in trading that we are sharp in mind and see market fast. it is all day changing and very volatile and it is utterly hard to enter trade and make right decision but if we practice and keep our mind sharp and open, i think we see more good trade.

Reply to Thread
    Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7