Start trading without
any investments and risks
WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Dear friends,?articipate in our Best Answers Contest! Prize fund is 5000$ (current average price of ONE post is 5$ of fully withdrawable monies)

Congratulations to the winner of the Best Answers Contest! who have received about $ 708 of fully withdrawable monies!

Invite your friends Best Answers Contest! Prize fund is fully withdrawable 5000$

• Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Asleep
  • Bashul
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Devilish
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • In_Love
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Sharpness of mind is handy in trading (part 2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3605.13 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      31 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,364 Times in 932 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Onyedika1998 View Post
      Yrs you are absolutely right forex trade is a business that requires traders to be sharp minded whenever they are trading. And being sharp minded will surely benefit the trader because it will help him not to make improper mistakes and he will also not be losing important trades.
      I believe possessing sharp mind would not completely make forex traders to avoid mistakes but I think even in the face of mistake they are very fast to recognize them before anyone else sees it. Also sharp mind makes you to always find why anything happens and learn from such situations.
      Today's mistakes are stepping stones full of knowledge that can help us overcome the stumbling blocks of tomorrow's challenges.

My Trading Journal

Banned
      I am:
      Amused

sami27 is on a distinguished road sami27's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      745.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think sharpness of mind is better for you in forex trading it is not a bad habit but i think with the sharpness of mind you have to be patience as well so trade in market with good open mind and make handsome profits...

Banned
      I am:
      Bored

bestwinner is on a distinguished road bestwinner's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      794.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think all the successful traders must be having those sharp mind and this is one of the reason for their success and this might come with naturally plus you can also build one for yourslef with time and practice you can really build one handy mind for you which would be sharp mind really

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3319.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,586 Times in 735 Posts

Forex trading is one that needs been in the right state of mind as well as having a very sharp intelligence on the market, if we truly want to succeed we must learn what it takes to command results. Trading is not a get rich quick scheme so taking it easy and been consistent commands results.

Banned
      I am:
      Inspired

Sidraa will become famous soon enough Sidraa will become famous soon enough Sidraa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1440.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

sharpness and alertness of mind is most wanted and the traders need fresh and sound mind. the sound mental conditions of traders matters a lot so the traders must give proper attention to it beside other skills. because the trader has to be quick and smart because he needs to take decisions in a very short time.

Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

masterfox is on a distinguished road masterfox's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1429.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Obviously, if the trader has the quality of fast decision making and will do it with high accuracy it can be handy and give good results at the time of trading. Moreover, for doing sharper your thinking about trading, you have to give your time to the trading on a demo account and develop with it.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Busy

D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2659.34 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,247 Times in 395 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Moneymadeeasy View Post
      I believe possessing sharp mind would not completely make forex traders to avoid mistakes but I think even in the face of mistake they are very fast to recognize them before anyone else sees it. Also sharp mind makes you to always find why anything happens and learn from such situations.
      The sharpness of the mind is helpful because it can help remember a trader of the past mistakes he or she has made in the past and how to avoid it. It also can help a trader avoid them taking too much risk that they should not take when trading and the sharpness of the mind could be achieved when the trader has developed good trading knowledge from the demo account.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

mercyforex is a jewel in the rough mercyforex is a jewel in the rough mercyforex is a jewel in the rough mercyforex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4492.58 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Being sharp minded would help you to take your money off the table before market reverses against you and it is one of the qualities of a good trader. You should know when to close your trade even when you have not got your take profit target hit but you notice that market momentum is not strong enough to hit your take profit target. I think it is better for a trader to play smart with the market

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Fine

dawnchera will become famous soon enough dawnchera's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1420.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If you are lazy on forex trade or think back after employing a trade , then you are done, you should be smart enough and be attentive with forex market, the speed of the market should be played back with equal response as it's like a tennis ball, other games have time to tally the move, but in tennis you have to retaliate the same force, it applies to forex too, speed and sharp minded people can do work with forex mostly in scalping this will be helpful , normal swing traders won't feel this risk.
      I am a Formula to be Followed Enjoy forex.

10. Lamboghini
      Forum VIP
      I am:
      Lonely

The End has a brilliant future The End has a brilliant future The End has a brilliant future The End has a brilliant future The End has a brilliant future The End has a brilliant future The End has a brilliant future The End has a brilliant future The End has a brilliant future The End has a brilliant future The End has a brilliant future The End's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1754.72 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,899 Times in 541 Posts

a good forex trader should have a sharp mind and a good thinking manner and if you have not learned forex well and improved your mental skills you will be out of date and this is very risky in this market as you have to be updated with all information about the market

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast