• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Sharpness of mind is handy in trading (part 2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

shyammandal will become famous soon enough shyammandal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3285.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sid18 View Post
      i agree that a trader needs sharp mind whenever he have to do trading in this forex market, because only due to his sharp mind he can do fast analysis of the trend in this market and then he can also trade easily on right time with less chances of losses, and i think that sharp minded traders also get success fast in this business.
      As we know that Forex is most difficult business in the world and so that those trader can only survive in Forex trade who have sharp mind and can take fast decision for trade . Sometimes price movement are very critical and ideal , at this situation trader must take fast decision for trade , otherwise trader can get loss . So traders sharp mind works here for critical situation .

2. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news"> </a>
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

faiyaz1982 is on a distinguished road faiyaz1982's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      74.15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This trading business is fully controlled by yourself only. If you able to learn well about this trading business then you will be winner. But if you a newbie then you will not be able to a successful trader. But to continue this business you need to have a clear concept about this business.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Cheerful

Kripa is on a distinguished road Kripa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      13.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

sharpness in skill is needed in every business we do in life, even in daily life ! in trade business life Forex , people need to learn about the business , but the bright side of this business is its easy to learn to everyone if got interest in this business. i am not a business person , but i m trying to do this.. if i can do it , anyone on this earth can do it.. ^_^ just you need to be keen to do the business.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

NewBeginning will become famous soon enough NewBeginning will become famous soon enough NewBeginning's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      402.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Traders that has more stable mentality, calm personality, people that has natural way of being able to handle pressures with ease in day to day situation has better chance of success in this market, trading has a lot of emotional issues involve and if a trader is impulsive, bothered or troubled in nature, that particular trader will definitely struggle harder in becoming successful.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic will become famous soon enough fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3154.53 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Your mental ability counts a great deal towards your performance during forex trading. So, when you are in top mental form with sharp mind then you will be more likely to perform better in forex trading than otherwise.
      THE POSSIBILITIES IN FOREX TRADING ARE INFINITE, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      752.88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,421 Times in 786 Posts

As you know, the sharpness of mind is a good characteristics of anyone, and it will surely help traders in the market. But for this to help any trader, the trader must be certain of what they know in the market. The market is not for playing, if the trader has good experience and are smart at the same time, they will plan well and handle the market in the professional ways. If not, the sharpness will only be for the bad trading ideas, because of lack of good experience.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

fastline01 is on a distinguished road fastline01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      188.54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Onyedika1998 View Post
      Yrs you are absolutely right forex trade is a business that requires traders to be sharp minded whenever they are trading. And being sharp minded will surely benefit the trader because it will help him not to make improper mistakes and he will also not be losing important trades.
      Sharpness is helpful for any career in our life to gain success. When we are sharp minded, we can catch the business quickly and perform the best. But only sharpness is not enough to get the successful career. We should work hard everyday and learn the business with patience to improve our career. It will take time but we can achieve our required goals .

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Happy

Oriakhiebillz will become famous soon enough Oriakhiebillz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      495.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes sharpness of the mind is handy when trading Forex because forex trading is a business you run with mental capability or strength and not physical strength, so therefore when you have a sharp mind you can quickly make good decision that would help to prevent loss and also to make profit because forex is a survival of the fittest business and you need to think smart and a ct smart so that you can succeed.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Relaxed

Oghale has much to be proud of Oghale has much to be proud of Oghale has much to be proud of Oghale has much to be proud of Oghale has much to be proud of Oghale has much to be proud of Oghale has much to be proud of Oghale has much to be proud of Oghale has much to be proud of Oghale has much to be proud of Oghale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      120.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,372 Times in 269 Posts

Of course a sharp mind is needed for a forex trader, if you are too troubled concerning an issue you are facing, do you think you would be able to think and do an accurate analysis that will not be biased? Hence we are asked that whenever we are not in the right frame of mind, we should desist from the market ASAP.

11. Forex Game
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Angelic

katrina will become famous soon enough katrina's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1651.27 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

mind should be very much cleared and also committed when traders open their position as if you are confused wit your trading skills or analysis and market position then for sure you will make lose, as if you are confident n the trade and also the entry point then do not bother if the trade go in loss and just make the trading profit hit and claim the profit,

Reply to Thread
    Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast