• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 12 13 14

Thread: Do forex trading and become rich, do you agree? (part 5)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Happy

o8o66515667 will become famous soon enough o8o66515667's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      677.41 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes this is true that wanting to get rich through forex with a short time can not work the percentage is very high compare to work for the richness in the business gradually a forex trader must make profit gradually and the more the profit compounding the profit the more we can ear when a trader with 100$ capital is earning can not be compare to what atrader with 10000$ will be earning this earning is what will determine the richness in the business

2. lamborghini
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

blessing76 will become famous soon enough blessing76's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      128.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex trading is the most profitable business that can make you very rich provided that you are able to give it all it requires for you to get rich with it which is sound trading knowledge and discipline. and again you should not be in a hurry to get rich with Forex.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to blessing76 for this useful post.

Faheemrose (07-15-2018)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

Jotirmoy Roy is on a distinguished road Jotirmoy Roy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      325.34 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Actually what I believe, being rich or earn a lot is quite different term in a sense of trading. Because, how much a trader can earn from currency trading is depends on so many criteria. His/her knowledge of trading, skill and experience in Forex business, amount of capital, risk management and risk taking level, trading strategy and so on. So, we can not summarize this in a single line or simple sentence that do Forex business and be rich! There are a lot of Forex trader who lost their every penny in this currency business. At the same time, we can see available traders who are successful. So, the term is more depends upon successful trading. If a trader can successfully operate his/her trading, he/she can earn a good figure. I can not use the term rich, because "Rich" has no certain limit to be called. 100K is a huge amount to me but there are thousands of hundred people who doesn't think that 100K is a good amount to be earn! So, lets focus on become a successful trader. Success will bring wealth.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      543.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,472 Times in 563 Posts

Yes, i agree with you, the forex trading can make nay trader to be rich, what the trader needs to do is to make sure that he is doing the market trading very well. If traders could do the right thing in the market, then the trader will be successful. How can we be doing the right thing in the market? It is simply by making sure that we are knowledgeable about the way the market is working. If truly we are experience, then we will be able to know how to trade and success will always be our portion. We should trade less and let it be quality trading every time we trade.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Faheemrose is on a distinguished road Faheemrose's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes forex trading can make us rich in very short time because among all other bussinesses in the world earning money oppurtunity is very much and quickly in forex then other businesses so only fotex business can maje us rich for this you will have to learn forex gain knowledge gain experince and improve skill for becoming a good professional trader.

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to Faheemrose for this useful post.

Rose20 (07-15-2018), Unregistered (2)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Flirty

Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1797.78 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,759 Times in 481 Posts

you will rich if you have already understand how to trade and have a good self-control because which i know many factor will make your loss like a greed, doubt fear etc. your mindset it will determining too you will get a success or not, because forex trading is full of mindset work, what you learn in theory it does not same in real market, if you have experience you know it.

Reply to Thread
    Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 12 13 14