• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Why I choose Instaforex?

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3707.51 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,380 Times in 1,988 Posts

Default Why I choose Instaforex?

Currently if you search on internet then you will get lot of broker name, but from them finding good broker is not too easy. But i am already select my broker for trade and that is instaforex.
      Now you can tell me why i am choice this broker for trade.
      Yes, there are lot of reason for choosing this broker.......

1. INSTAFOREX - THE BEST BROKER IN ASIA: Yes, this broker now best one in Asia region, currently instaforex working with efficient in Asia and others region and also provide highest service to their customer and currently i see they try to develop their business in Asia reason with strongly, so that why they increase their representative office in Asia region for giving better service for their Asian region Customer.

2. INSTAFOREX BONUSES: Currently they spend lot of money for developing their customer career by providing bonus money, if you search on others broker then i dont think that you will get any broker who are provide now huge amount bonus money for developing our career.

3. FOREX COMMUNITY: Instaforex has more community place where you can get lot of information about forex market and that will help you to learn more and gain more knowledge.

4. MORE THEN 260 OFFICE: Instaforex has more then 260 representative office in worldwide, i think there are no more broker who have this large number office in this world.

5. TRAINING FOR ALL: Instaforex currently provide different type of course for learning more about this business, they also provide video tutorial for better understanding.

I think if you search this option on others broker then you will not get this and instaforex always help us if we get any problem on our trade.

So that why currently i choose this broker and i think this broker are more trusted then others broker and if you search their office in your country then you can easily get it near to you where you can easily solve your every problem.

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to zahid4x for this useful post.

ajagbeolegba (11-15-2017), azmassi (01-30-2018), dzin4aans (01-31-2017), MT5 bozZdeviL (01-31-2017)

Banned
      I am:
      Cheeky

zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2945.97 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,517 Times in 443 Posts

I agree with you my friend. Insta Forex is much better broker then other brokers of forex trading business. this broker is also the best of Asia. this broker provide many opportunities to it's clients. the Bonus program of Inste Forex is very good and popular among the traders.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

canemike500 is an unknown quantity at this point canemike500's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      18.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Instaforex is one of the few best brokers that any trader can rely and trusted on for reliable forex trading.It is a broker that has offices in most countries of the world where they render good and trusted services to their client. It has the best trading platform for any trader to trade on,it also has the most friendly bonuses offer than any other broker could offer clients,the mt5 forum bonus it gives out to traders is on example.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      829.63 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,515 Times in 826 Posts

What you have said about instaforex company is very true, but they are not what trilled me to work with them. What trilled me to work with instaforex is simply their customer base. No broker in this world has half of the customer base of instaforex, and this keeps me wanting to ask many question from them. To satisfy just few clients might be cumbersome to some brokers, not to say of millions of accounts being serviced by instaforex across the globe. This is where I give instaforex their kudos.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ajagbeolegba For This Useful Post:

catfish007 (01-29-2018)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cheeky

Phool Khan has a spectacular aura about Phool Khan has a spectacular aura about Phool Khan has a spectacular aura about Phool Khan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      958.77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zahid4x View Post
      Currently if you search on internet then you will get lot of broker name, but from them finding good broker is not too easy. But i am already select my broker for trade and that is instaforex.
      Now you can tell me why i am choice this broker for trade.
      Yes, there are lot of reason for choosing this broker.......

1. INSTAFOREX - THE BEST BROKER IN ASIA: Yes, this broker now best one in Asia region, currently instaforex working with efficient in Asia and others region and also provide highest service to their customer and currently i see they try to develop their business in Asia reason with strongly, so that why they increase their representative office in Asia region for giving better service for their Asian region Customer.

2. INSTAFOREX BONUSES: Currently they spend lot of money for developing their customer career by providing bonus money, if you search on others broker then i dont think that you will get any broker who are provide now huge amount bonus money for developing our career.

3. FOREX COMMUNITY: Instaforex has more community place where you can get lot of information about forex market and that will help you to learn more and gain more knowledge.

4. MORE THEN 260 OFFICE: Instaforex has more then 260 representative office in worldwide, i think there are no more broker who have this large number office in this world.

5. TRAINING FOR ALL: Instaforex currently provide different type of course for learning more about this business, they also provide video tutorial for better understanding.

I think if you search this option on others broker then you will not get this and instaforex always help us if we get any problem on our trade.

So that why currently i choose this broker and i think this broker are more trusted then others broker and if you search their office in your country then you can easily get it near to you where you can easily solve your every problem.
      Yes you are right forex is the best online broker and many of employee work and invest their money here it will have many branches in many of countries and they will very serious with their employees and give them best service i am work here from past three years and i will be completely satisfied with this broker.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Angelic

fxsniper17 is on a distinguished road fxsniper17's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      29.99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I want to add few more points with you, Transparent in trading and dealing, more secure and trustworthy trading facility, trader friendly and cooperative environment and provided extraordinary support and backup to be successful in trading even who facing investment problem. Finally versatile rules and guideline is rear in the forex market that we saw in case of instaforex.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to fxsniper17 For This Useful Post:

catfish007 (01-29-2018)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      829.63 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,515 Times in 826 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by **sniper17 View Post
      I want to add few more points with you, Transparent in trading and dealing, more secure and trustworthy trading facility, trader friendly and cooperative environment and provided extraordinary support and backup to be successful in trading even who facing investment problem. Finally versatile rules and guideline is rear in the forex market that we saw in case of instaforex.
      You are very right, the transparency is the order of the day now, and any broker that has it will surely be patronized by many traders. And with the currency issues among traders and their brokers all around the work, it will be good for brokers to be transparent, that is why instaforex has much client. Also, I have never seen any broker that has as much support staff as instaforex, this really shows that the company is very big, if not the biggest in the market.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ajagbeolegba For This Useful Post:

catfish007 (01-29-2018)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

sumonjp17 is an unknown quantity at this point sumonjp17's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi Friends We are right for the best broker of instaforex. i am new trader i like this brokers. This Different Type Of Course for Learning more This Bisiness. This MT5 Forum Bonus It Gives Out To Traders is the Example And Popular among The Traders. So I Think The Best Broker Of This........

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      829.93 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,279 Times in 879 Posts

Instaforex is a broker that needs traders to know their rules of work, and when the trader can know this and use it based on what the broker want, there will not be problem with the way the two of them will work. I have seen that the trader of the instaforex also are the traders that are working with a big broker, they have the long years of providing the trading services to trade, that is what i like about them. Instaforex always have the highest present in the whole of Asia as big as it is, that is why they are very strong broker of the forex market.

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to catfish007 for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

15. FB
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5308.96 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,174 Times in 5,482 Posts

Well, I do choose Insta as my broker if I really deposit my own money again later on, currently I'm training again with the bonus in order to recover my rusty trading as I had rest from the trading world for a long long time...

Personally, I choose Insta because I've known a lot about Insta and I have a good experience with it, although most of the reasons that you mentioned above can be a point plus too but actually a lot of brokers promote themselves with those kinds advantage too.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Bao Long For This Useful Post:

azmassi (01-30-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast