Start trading without
any investments and risks
WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Dear friends,?articipate in our Best Answers Contest! Prize fund is 5000$ (current average price of ONE post is 5$ of fully withdrawable monies)

Congratulations to the winner of the Best Answers Contest! who have received about $ 708 of fully withdrawable monies!

Invite your friends Best Answers Contest! Prize fund is fully withdrawable 5000$

• Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Asleep
  • Bashul
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Devilish
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • In_Love
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Indicator gives different result to different traders (part 2)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,279 Times in 3,364 Posts

This happen, but we cannot expect an indicator used on the daily time frame to gives the same result as when used it on the 1hr time frame, in fact it won't give the same result in fact there are Some indicators that are best used with the higher time frame than when it's used on the smaller time frame, so I will recommend us to be using the higher Time frame while making our analysis

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sonibark For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

MD ARSED ALI is on a distinguished road MD ARSED ALI's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      66.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think that all indicator has it's own style and own method of calculation. So, if you use the same indicator then i think it will show you the same result but it's fully up to the trader that how he take the result and how he made the calculation based on the indicators result and market condition. So, i think if you use the same indicator in same style then the result will be same but the difference is when you calculate the market probability by the result.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

time void will become famous soon enough time void will become famous soon enough time void's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      126.87 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

All traders have different mindsets and there could be other factors too effecting the process in which they make decisions. So traders might get different information from the same indicators, but it won't be too big a difference since the indicator by default would have some set rules.

Forum VIP
      I am:
      ----

amjed javed has a spectacular aura about amjed javed has a spectacular aura about amjed javed has a spectacular aura about amjed javed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2018.18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Indicators just help the traders to find the market movement, but we should not rely on them fully, it will be better depend on your own analysis and strategy because traders have different trading styles, some traders trade on price action and support & resistance so I believe some indicators are very helpful we should use them to make better our trading quality and get a positive result of trading.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3279.42 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

An indicator is simply a visual aid that simplifies the information on the chart and provides a means of executing your forex trading successfully. The result you get from using any indicator depends on the effectiveness of your forex trading strategy and its proper execution.
      POSSIBILITIES ARE INFINITE IN THE FOREX MARKET, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Vincent Udeh will become famous soon enough Vincent Udeh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      305.59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You are right, indicators interprets different things to the trader. Though, in the actual sense, indicators give the same results, but traders tend to interpret these results differently. That is where the problem is. And when a trader fails to interprets the message correctly, he makes loses, then blame it on the indicator.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Asleep

h_style is on a distinguished road h_style's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      27.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Indicators can be used to get moving price data for a certain period of time. The determination for entry is us. We actually use an indicator only to help the data be collected for us to make a decision to enter the market. For what I see, the indicators are very helpful and we can make them as a guide for entry.

Reply to Thread
    Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6