• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread

Thread: Disabled & Ordinary People with Extra-ordinary Strength, Courage & Determination

I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 24,098 Times in 7,032 Posts
       Black Frame Talent: Daily Contest of Demotivators on MT5.com Forum

Default Disabled & Ordinary People with Extra-ordinary Strength, Courage & Determination

The thread title says it all. Am about to let you see inspiring pic of people who has disability, yet they strive to live and earn a living in spite of their disabilities.

Schooling while taking care of the younger sibling.png

@ See, the little boy above? He is young yet he already know the meaning of responsibility, taking good care of his sibling and bringing him to school, just to make sure he can continue schooling. At very tender age, he is very determined that nothing can come between his education yet he is also aware he need to take care of his brother. Good thing though, the kind teacher allowed him with that kind of arrangement, even if am the teacher I will also do the same. You got my salute young boy, you are awesome!

Artist with no arms.png

@ The artist with no hands, the talent is there, so he make sure he can still paint and continue his passion using his mouth. Instead of complaining he find a way to draw and paint with his other existing body parts which I find hard to do. But he paints flawlessly, which is amazing!

Armless man builds and sells toy cars.png

@ Another arm less man who build toys and sells them as well for a living. For him nothing is impossible as long the will to live is alive in his mind and heart. As long there are people who are willing to buy his wooden toys, he will be inspired to continue his work with dignity and pride.

Man with out legs.png

@ A mechanic who has no legs, but work for a living just like the others who has complete legs and arms. He might look not fit for the work but he is proud of his ability to work and not depend on others for a living.

Man with out legs, working for a living.png

@ And this man with out legs, can carry a heavy sack, prepare the soil for planting and plant the rice afterwards. Wow! That is pure hard work in there! It looks impossible but this man really wants to show us that everything is possible! As long you are 100% up for it.

~~~There are so many disabled persons in this world who show extraordinary courage to survive and make a decent living just like the rest of us.

Their courage and determination to continue living in spite of their disability will put many of us to shame....You know why, because of many of us are lazy, quitter, coward, no confidence, afraid to do hard work. Many of us are afraid to go the extra mile just to make our living better.

Every time you are losing hope and you think life is unfair, look at the photos above and see their struggle and they keep doing that thing they did every single day with out complaints.

Whenever you see these types of people, please show support by buying their products and services, show them compassion and mercy because they are living a hard life, yet they smile and carry on everyday like there is nothing wrong...I guess they are just much braver compare to us.

The above extra ordinary people show us that life difficulties is not a hindrance to achieve our goals in life. These people have limited opportunity and capability yet they show us that nothing is impossible as long you want to do it, you can do it!

For those who are tired and weary with their life's journey because of so many difficulties and problems in life, please take a look at these extra-ordinary photos of brave and hard working disabled people and you will find it on your heart a renewed hope and strength to continue living.

Stop complaining that life is unfair! Because it's always been that way, instead look at the brighter side of things.

Do not make excuses, you have no right...

" If there's a will there's a way..."

2. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news"> </a>
    3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to NikitaBelle For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (02-28-2017), moneygrows (09-19-2017), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-28-2017), Passionate Pisces (03-05-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (02-13-2017), Soldier (07-02-2017), Toxic (04-07-2017), zahid4x (02-12-2017)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Bored

Soldier is a splendid one to behold Soldier is a splendid one to behold Soldier is a splendid one to behold Soldier is a splendid one to behold Soldier is a splendid one to behold Soldier is a splendid one to behold Soldier is a splendid one to behold Soldier's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1576.62 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

It's very sad to see these pictures but still motivating and encouraging when you think about how hard these people work to do the things they like and they don't let what life has dealt them, stop them from achieving or reaching what they want truly inspiring.
      My Trading Journal: The Loser Cruiser - My Blog: Soldier

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Soldier For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (07-02-2017)

I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 24,098 Times in 7,032 Posts
       Black Frame Talent: Daily Contest of Demotivators on MT5.com Forum

Quote Originally Posted by Soldier View Post
      It's very sad to see these pictures but still motivating and encouraging when you think about how hard these people work to do the things they like and they don't let what life has dealt them, stop them from achieving or reaching what they want truly inspiring.
      Yeah, look at them, they work hard knowing their body parts are not complete, yet they try to show to the world that what others with complete body parts can do, they can do it also. Every time we feel so lost and we feel we are losing hope and the world is collapsing around us, we just have to look at them and become inspired, those people above are very brave and very hard working, better than many people around me, better than me in fact.

Yes, they can feel pain too, they can feel hardship, they can feel lonely, they can feel how difficult their life is but they also know nothing can be done with their situation so they just work and work with out complain.

Life truly sucks! That is the hard truth. So you have to move on and continue living because your family is depending on you! In this cruel life we live in, there is no way out but to continue living and just hope and work you can get out of your bad situation someday.

Live numb, stay numb and always remember, everything is temporary nothing last forever...you will be fine when you wake up another day.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

mephistophilis is on a distinguished road mephistophilis's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      328.46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex market is definitely for all such people who have courage and strength no matter if they are handicapped or they are disabled because the forex market does not judge anyone on his physical appearance or money in fact the forex market will look only for certain abilities and capabilities which are necessary for success therefore all such people are welcome to the forex market with open heart.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mephistophilis For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (07-05-2017)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a spectacular aura about sonibark has a spectacular aura about sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      623.01 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hymn, in this world if we think we have a huge problem then it's because we haven't seen the problems others traders has, yes sometimes it will be difficult to move forward but in life we just need to believe and be very persistent. We should not be a quitter. We have to fight for what we believe in and we will be successful in the end

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sonibark For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (07-05-2017)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1539.84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,104 Times in 431 Posts

You have given my heart another lift for seeing these pictures because it have inspired and motivated me to know and understand that no matter how things are happening with me now they could change and come to be better if I never give up but keep on doing the right things.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.

Foreign exchange market is a skill that requires time to learn, needs hard work to sustain and diligence to keep open the door of profits.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to penuelophir For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (07-17-2017)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Scherbius is an unknown quantity at this point Scherbius's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yeah, seeing people struggle like this and keep going on puts a lot of things in perspective for me.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Scherbius For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (08-19-2017)

15. Forex Game
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

mlawson71 is on a distinguished road mlawson71's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

One should never look down on disabled people and think that they are less than others. People are incredibly adaptive and they can learn to cope and even thrive despite a disability.
      That said, one should also strive to make life as normal as possible for people with disabilities - able-bodied people should also adapt themselves and the world around them to accomodate disabled individuals.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mlawson71 For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (09-18-2017), NikitaBelle (09-19-2017)

Reply to Thread