• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Traders Redemption Club

I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,639 Times in 7,309 Posts
       Black Frame Talent: Daily Contest of Demotivators on MT5.com Forum

Default Traders Redemption Club

Greetings!

Hello friends, brothers and sisters in the forex trading community world.

Just want to present to you the Traders Redemption Club, in all it's glory, hahaha, just kidding

Let me tell you the history of this 'club'...

It was back on the month of December 2016, you know the last month of the year when you begun to realize you are not going anywhere in your trading. That is what at least I feel during that month. Several journal owners here are also very enthusiastic to make a fresh new start for the next year. As I am reading their enthusiastic comments, I realized that we all have one thing in common and that is to redeem ourselves from the ashes of failures and become better traders for the Year 2017.

To make the story short, Traders Redemption Club started that way...

*Traders Redemption Club~ Rules and Ethics*

1.) Visit each members journal to inspire/remind everyone to follow their rules and plan.
      2.) Give tips and advice's to improve others trading performance, strategy or analysis or just discuss trading matters in general.
      3.) Take screenshot of trades or chart everyday, twice or thrice a week if possible so that other member can see if you follow your plan and rules.
      4.) Be honest with your screenshot, show us if you loss, if you win, got floating minus or got margin call. This can help you or the other members how to advice you better.
      5.) If one of the member get margin call, all members should be sympathetic and give motivational message to the member in a nice and loving way. We promote human understanding and camaraderie here not human condemnation and insult.
      6.) All new members shall make a journal and attach demo or live account and give trades screenshot everyday or every other day so that other member can learn, we will all learn together.
      7.) All members in this club are equal, meaning no one is above the others, we treat each other as friends, no one should insult or start a conflict, we will try to avoid that kind of bad attitude here.
      8.) Respect each others strategy, system and style of trading. Do not force your way in to other peoples trading. You can give polite advice but do not make other members feel they are wrong or stupid. Each member is given a chance to grow on their own phase and capabilities.
      9.) If some traders who are not a members of our club will comment in a negative way in your journal, please ignore that person and drop any moderator's a message so that we can privately remind that person. Remember, we promote friendship and solidarity among traders here in our beloved forum.
      10.) All members will recite this mantra when they wake up everyday before they get out of bed..." Am not going to get Margin Call today!" make a note and paste it in your PC, make it a daily reminder in your mobile phones and send to yourself 5 times per day to remind you what is your goal in your trading for the year 2017.

Current Members of ~"Traders Redemption Club"

1.) Moneymadeeasy
      2.) NikitaBelle
      3.) dzin4aans
      4.) Kalex
      5.) Kadiri
      6.) maxiipus
      7.) penuelophir
      8.) MartyFish
      9.) adewale
      10.) Kanaphe

Who's going to join us in the Traders Redemption Club Journey? To become a better trader in the year 2017?

2. Forex Game
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Cool

Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2174.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,063 Times in 2,193 Posts

i would post in my thread but i really do not trade that system atm. perhaps it should be locked but yea... also i sent a msg to supermod today because i can't login to the forum with my laptop (my other one in my hometown works). no idea whats up really but the laptop keeps redirecting me to facebook which is not what i want.

The Symbiosis mashed up Trading Journal
      <--

You will find ideas and ideas about trading and sometimes other things such as me talking about my breakfast. Remember always eat two breakfast, double sugar = double power!

4. The following 5 users say Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki for this useful post.

dzin4aans (02-13-2017), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-14-2017), NikitaBelle (02-14-2017), PhantomTrader79 (02-13-2017), union12 (12-05-2017)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 30,719 Times in 7,771 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Tatsumaki View Post
      i would post in my thread but i really do not trade that system atm. perhaps it should be locked but yea... also i sent a msg to supermod today because i can't login to the forum with my laptop (my other one in my hometown works). no idea whats up really but the laptop keeps redirecting me to facebook which is not what i want.
      Maybe a bug or something. Have you tried everything like clearing cache, (maybe) browsing history, checking virus, open with other browsers? Because if the problem is localized (you're the only experiencing this problem) then there's a high chance that the source of problem is also from your side.

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

dzin4aans (02-13-2017), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-14-2017), NikitaBelle (02-14-2017), union12 (12-05-2017)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      Greetings!

Just want to present to you the Traders Redemption Club, in all it's glory, hahaha, just kidding

It was back on the month of December 2016, you know the last month of the year when you begun to realize you are not going anywhere in your trading. That is what at least I feel during that month. Several journal owners here are also very enthusiastic to make a fresh new start for the next year. As I am reading their enthusiastic comments, I realized that we all have one thing in common and that is to redeem ourselves from the ashes of failures and become better traders for the Year 2017.

1.) Visit each members journal to inspire/remind everyone to follow their rules and plan.
      2.) Give tips and advice's to improve others trading performance, strategy or analysis or just discuss trading matters in general.
      3.) Take screenshot of trades or chart everyday, twice or thrice a week if possible so that other member can see if you follow your plan and rules.
      4.) Be honest with your screenshot, show us if you loss, if you win, got floating minus or got margin call. This can help you or the other members how to advice you better.
      5.) If one of the member get margin call, all members should be sympathetic and give motivational message to the member in a nice and loving way. We promote human understanding and camaraderie here not human condemnation and insult.
      6.) All new members shall make a journal and attach demo or live account and give trades screenshot everyday or every other day so that other member can learn, we will all learn together.
      7.) All members in this club are equal, meaning no one is above the others, we treat each other as friends, no one should insult or start a conflict, we will try to avoid that kind of bad attitude here.
      8.) Respect each others strategy, system and style of trading. Do not force your way in to other peoples trading. You can give polite advice but do not make other members feel they are wrong or stupid. Each member is given a chance to grow on their own phase and capabilities.
      9.) If some traders who are not a members of our club will comment in a negative way in your journal, please ignore that person and drop any moderator's a message so that we can privately remind that person. Remember, we promote friendship and solidarity among traders here in our beloved forum.
      10.) All members will recite this mantra when they wake up everyday before they get out of bed..." Am not going to get Margin Call today!" make a note and paste it in your PC, make it a daily reminder in your mobile phones and send to yourself 5 times per day to remind you what is your goal in your trading for the year 2017.

1.) Moneymadeeasy
      2.) NikitaBelle
      3.) dzin4aans
      4.) Kalex

Who's going to join us in the Traders Redemption Club Journey? To become a better trader in the year 2017?
      That's pretty quick. Not what I have in mind but yeah let's see how this thing will evolve into. This way things will be more interesting

8. The following 4 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

dzin4aans (02-13-2017), Kalex (02-13-2017), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-14-2017), NikitaBelle (02-14-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3605.13 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      31 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,241 Times in 838 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      Greetings!

1.) Moneymadeeasy
      2.) NikitaBelle
      3.) dzin4aans
      4.) Kalex

Finally, we have the "Traders Redemption Club" thread! Wow! I am really inspired and motivated to start a new live when I come back to trading because we are here to make impact! Thanks Nikita for finding time to start it this way and by the time the years runs halve we will have the results of joining this great club!
      Today's mistakes are stepping stones full of knowledge that can help us overcome the stumbling blocks of tomorrow's challenges.

My Trading Journal

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to Moneymadeeasy for this useful post.

dzin4aans (02-13-2017), NikitaBelle (02-14-2017), PhantomTrader79 (02-13-2017)

I am:
      Relaxed

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,884 Times in 4,515 Posts

And since this day it has become more official, Traders Redemption club is live and running Great job sis, I am proud to be part of it.

This business is tough and we need something to hold on for and this is the one true thing that can help us. Its fun to have a club like this one and more ideas I think are welcome here

12. The following 4 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

Kalex (02-13-2017), NikitaBelle (02-14-2017), PhantomTrader79 (02-14-2017), union12 (12-05-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4226.47 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,866 Times in 1,511 Posts

Wow great to see such thread dear sis ,I will surely try to follow all the rules as much as possible .Hope I can prove myself in the coming days.

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

dzin4aans (02-13-2017), NikitaBelle (02-14-2017), PhantomTrader79 (02-14-2017)

I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,639 Times in 7,309 Posts
       Black Frame Talent: Daily Contest of Demotivators on MT5.com Forum

Quote Originally Posted by Kalex View Post
      Wow great to see such thread dear sis ,I will surely try to follow all the rules as much as possible .Hope I can prove myself in the coming days.
      I formally welcome you to the club bro. Welcome to ~Traders Redemption Club~ Kalex!

We are glad to have you in our club, welcome to the family of redeemers! Redeem yourself from the ashes of failures, from your own demons or from your own weakness...whatever it is...your redemption is only attainable if you will work harder towards it. I wish you goodluck in your trading journey!

16. The following 3 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

dzin4aans (02-14-2017), PhantomTrader79 (02-14-2017), union12 (12-05-2017)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Cool

Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2174.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,063 Times in 2,193 Posts

Have you tried everything like clearing cache, (maybe) browsing history, checking virus, open with other browsers? Because if the problem is localized
      cache cleared multiple times, history yes, there is no virus. it is some weird redirect issue .. no idea tbh what to do about it. i will see later today i have time to solve it.

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 AM ----------

Maybe a bug or something.
      i did try many combinations of clearing, and i did find it. err 301, some standard thing with some browsers.. anyways. i am back now

The Symbiosis mashed up Trading Journal
      <--

You will find ideas and ideas about trading and sometimes other things such as me talking about my breakfast. Remember always eat two breakfast, double sugar = double power!

18. The following 4 users say Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki for this useful post.

dzin4aans (02-14-2017), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-14-2017), NikitaBelle (02-15-2017), PhantomTrader79 (02-14-2017)

19. <a href="http://forum.mt5.com">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Tatsumaki View Post
      cache cleared multiple times, history yes, there is no virus. it is some weird redirect issue .. no idea tbh what to do about it. i will see later today i have time to solve it.

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 AM ----------

i did try many combinations of clearing, and i did find it. err 301, some standard thing with some browsers.. anyways. i am back now
      Good thing you found it.
      Welcome back

21. The following 3 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

Alexander Tatsumaki (02-15-2017), dzin4aans (02-15-2017), NikitaBelle (02-15-2017)

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast