• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Traders Redemption Club

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,054.50 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,043 Times in 1,289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      A warmth welcome to you Kanaphe!

Welcome to the Traders Redemption Club

It's nice to see you become interested with the club! The need for change must start within your heart. We, your fellow club member can only support you. I believe that everyone is unique, therefore am sure you can also bring something interesting and valuable to the club for others to learn from.

Let's grow together as well rounded traders and individual.
      Just be active with your journal because in this section the knowledge is already alive and touching every traders who is active here.

Together we can achieve great things if we help, inspire and support each other.
      Wish you good luck in your journal and wishing you sucess in your trading journey, cheers!
      Here is something from me: A good trade cannot happen without a bad trade, the meaning of risk whould misplace its meaning if, it wasn't balanced by loss. It is better to take things as the come with patience. Patience and trading has to do with how we behave while waiting, not just wait for something to happen doing nothing, or rush to make bad decisions. We should not try to control the market. Wait for better times to come, things will get easier and so success.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to FlyingShark for this useful post.

dzin4aans (12-04-2017), NikitaBelle (12-04-2017), union12 (12-05-2017)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

wahidul will become famous soon enough wahidul's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      31.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thank you sir very much to make such kind of club. It will inspire us to do more post in our own journal and animate our journal.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018 TO..........NikitaBelle

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to wahidul for this useful post.

dzin4aans (01-01-2018), NikitaBelle (12-31-2017)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cheerful

sali is just really nice sali is just really nice sali is just really nice sali is just really nice sali is just really nice sali's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      517.69 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Unity is strength,unity is power.Together we can stand,divided we may fall down. I think, the club must be salubrious for us to keep on our race. It will be the field of sharing knowledge and experiences. Mutual cooperation,inspirations and supports are very important elements.However we will go forward slowly but surely.

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to sali for this useful post.

dzin4aans (01-01-2018), NikitaBelle (01-02-2018), PhantomTrader79 (01-26-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Angelic

chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      220.42 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

how i can join in this group? i am a new in this format so i want to gain some knowledge and skill. i think "Trader Redemption Club" is very interesting group because the group name is very beautiful. i think it is very good way to trader redemption in future so i want to be a members in this group sir.

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to chakrabarty for this useful post.

Baddo1 (03-01-2018), NikitaBelle (01-23-2018), PhantomTrader79 (01-26-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10,905.17 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,027 Times in 7,461 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chakrabarty View Post
      how i can join in this group? i am a new in this format so i want to gain some knowledge and skill. i think "Trader Redemption Club" is very interesting group because the group name is very beautiful. i think it is very good way to trader redemption in future so i want to be a members in this group sir.
      Open your own journal chakrabarty, you can used a demo or live bonus account in your journal. Message me if you need any help to set up your own journal. I will add you in the club if you already got a journal of your own. Take care.
      Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

10. The following 6 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

dzin4aans (01-23-2018), Malik Basit (01-25-2018), PhantomTrader79 (01-26-2018), Unregistered (2), zeeshaa (01-24-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      Cheeky

zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,945.97 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,570 Times in 482 Posts

I also want to join this club and this thing has inspired me alot. I already open my Trading Journal and trying to teach others traders about my strategies and trading.
      so what is the next step which i need to take to enter in this club to increase my and other members knowledge about trading?

12. The following 4 users say Thank You to zeeshaa for this useful post.

Baddo1 (03-01-2018), dzin4aans (01-23-2018), Malik Basit (01-25-2018), PhantomTrader79 (01-26-2018)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,993.84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,911 Times in 1,256 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingShark View Post
      Here is something from me: A good trade cannot happen without a bad trade, the meaning of risk whould misplace its meaning if, it wasn't balanced by loss. It is better to take things as the come with patience. Patience and trading has to do with how we behave while waiting, not just wait for something to happen doing nothing, or rush to make bad decisions. We should not try to control the market. Wait for better times to come, things will get easier and so success.
      Yes it is a very true idea that a Forex exchange trader would find a way to make sure that they set their trades in such a way that loss is balanced by higher profits amounts in Forex business, This is all about controlling of risks and making profits to become a reality in a business.

14. The following 4 users say Thank You to GhostMode for this useful post.

dzin4aans (01-26-2018), PhantomTrader79 (01-26-2018), Unregistered (2)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,921.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,571 Times in 3,114 Posts

I am here and I know that because I am a part of this club I have taking things very serious and I really wished to be Redeemed and today look at where I am and things are getting better not worst, and I shall keep on learning because that is the purest means of becoming a skillful trader over time.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

16. The following 3 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

Baddo1 (03-01-2018), Borneo Scalper (03-02-2018), dzin4aans (01-26-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Baddo1 is just really nice Baddo1 is just really nice Baddo1 is just really nice Baddo1 is just really nice Baddo1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      97.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Having such club is not bad at all of course I believe it will be of help to each and anyone that is in that club, I believe it will be a place where more ideas and experience will be share.

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to Baddo1 for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (03-02-2018), NikitaBelle (03-06-2018)

19. Lamboghini
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,598 Times in 593 Posts

i have not join this club or have a journal yet because right now i am still in the process of learning from all the journal owners here.

I hope one day i can have my journal too.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Borneo Scalper For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (03-06-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast