• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Traders Redemption Club

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1772.99 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,994 Times in 918 Posts

Excellent idea Nikita, I read a lot of traders here in this section that aren't successful yet, but they are trying hard to achieve success and this thread is going to help them a lot. I am not the person who will open a journal, because I always think as a successful trader and not a failed one, also I never margin called my InstaForex account so don't include me in this thread. Good luck with your efforts.

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
    3. The following 3 users say Thank You to FlyingShark for this useful post.

dzin4aans (03-14-2017), NikitaBelle (03-15-2017), PhantomTrader79 (03-16-2017)

I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,671 Times in 7,316 Posts
       Black Frame Talent: Daily Contest of Demotivators on MT5.com Forum

Excellent idea Nikita, I read a lot of traders here in this section that aren't successful yet,
      Well, few are very honest like me, they don't pretend that they are successful, we are just like majority out there who are still trying to find our place under the sun. Me the most...

but they are trying hard to achieve success and this thread is going to help them a lot.
      I have to admired the fighting spirit of my friends in this section, they don't know how to quit so am kind of influenced by them in the process as well, hahaha

I am not the person who will open a journal,
      I know bro, no matter how hard I try I can not make you open a journal because you are already good! Too bad you wont let us take a peak of what the degree of your skill is and how you trade? So just want to ask you this... Are you happy up there on your own tower of success? looking down at us the so called struggling trader...? If you answer yes, then am happy for you!

because I always think as a successful trader and not a failed one,
      That is a good mentality bro! Why don't you show us what you got? Thinking with out real action is not valid, you have to put in to action what is in your mind. You can inspire majority of losers in this market. We need someone like you, don't worry we wont copy your strategy, hahaha Come on give it a try...you know the motto...Share 'till you bleed?

also I never margin called my InstaForex account
      Wow? Ever since, is that true? you are an excellent trader, so can we take a peak with your account? I only believe it if I see it with my own eyes.

so don't include me in this thread.
      Ah okay...this club not for successful traders yet, so you are out of our league, eh?
      Good luck with your efforts
      Thank you very much! Drop by anytime and take care of yourself.

5. The following 4 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

dzin4aans (03-15-2017), FlyingShark (03-15-2017), Moneymadeeasy (03-15-2017), PhantomTrader79 (03-16-2017)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1772.99 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,994 Times in 918 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      Well, few are very honest like me, they don't pretend that they are successful, we are just like majority out there who are still trying to find our place under the sun. Me the most...

I have to admired the fighting spirit of my friends in this section, they don't know how to quit so am kind of influenced by them in the process as well, hahaha

I know bro, no matter how hard I try I can not make you open a journal because you are already good! Too bad you wont let us take a peak of what the degree of your skill is and how you trade? So just want to ask you this... Are you happy up there on your own tower of success? looking down at us the so called struggling trader...? If you answer yes, then am happy for you!

That is a good mentality bro! Why don't you show us what you got? Thinking with out real action is not valid, you have to put in to action what is in your mind. You can inspire majority of losers in this market. We need someone like you, don't worry we wont copy your strategy, hahaha Come on give it a try...you know the motto...Share 'till you bleed?

Wow? Ever since, is that true? you are an excellent trader, so can we take a peak with your account? I only believe it if I see it with my own eyes.

Ah okay...this club not for successful traders yet, so you are out of our league, eh?

Thank you very much! Drop by anytime and take care of yourself.
      You know the answer/s a successful trader losses too, but keeps its profits bigger and limits its risks, I am not making profit yet, but I don't lose either. I prefer to think my self as successful, because thinking negative will only hurt me and my account. I am always busy with technicals the most and reviewing my trades and how I manage my good trades and avoided losses, so don't count me in yet for the club, or a journal. I wish for you one day this club will be the best success story of this section for all.

7. The following 4 users say Thank You to FlyingShark for this useful post.

Alexander Tatsumaki (03-15-2017), dzin4aans (03-15-2017), NikitaBelle (03-15-2017), PhantomTrader79 (03-16-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3605.13 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      31 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,241 Times in 838 Posts

Hahahah!!! You are really funny my dear and only when you see it then you can believe...ah well it is okay because there are few who could be honest with their performance in the field of forex trading business.

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

Are you happy up there on your own tower of success? looking down at us the so called struggling trader...?
      Chai!! you are going to kill me with your jokes! Why would you be happy when he wants to remain successful alone up there? I think he should please come to our rescue, I am included! Well, I am still struggling today to master my steps but I am not going to give up no matter what!
      Today's mistakes are stepping stones full of knowledge that can help us overcome the stumbling blocks of tomorrow's challenges.

My Trading Journal

9. The following 4 users say Thank You to Moneymadeeasy for this useful post.

dzin4aans (03-15-2017), FlyingShark (03-16-2017), NikitaBelle (03-15-2017), PhantomTrader79 (03-16-2017)

I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Thanks

Why would you be happy when he wants to remain successful alone up there?

Am happy for him bro because he earns his place under the sun and he works hard to get where he is now. But I would be very happy if he will join among us and make his own journal because sharing is caring! The more we have journal owners here the more learning evolves and improves because I believe "more heads is better than one" and we keep inspiring each other, we got that camaraderie bond around us here that only traders of same journey can fully understand.

If for some stroke of luck brother Flying Shark will decide to join us in the journal section one day, he is most welcome, there is plenty of room actually...

11. The following 3 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

dzin4aans (03-15-2017), FlyingShark (03-16-2017), PhantomTrader79 (03-16-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3605.13 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      31 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,241 Times in 838 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      Am happy for him bro because he earns his place under the sun and he works hard to get where he is now. But I would be very happy if he will join among us and make his own journal because sharing is caring! The more we have journal owners here the more learning evolves and improves because I believe "more heads is better than one" and we keep inspiring each other, we got that camaraderie bond around us here that only traders of same journey can fully understand.

If for some stroke of luck brother Flying Shark will decide to join us in the journal section one day, he is most welcome, there is plenty of room actually...
      You are very correct! We all need each other to get where we are going and no one tree would make a forest, and the more you are with the wise you becomes wise too! So I join in calling our brother to join us in the trading journals so that we can always learn more things from him.
      Today's mistakes are stepping stones full of knowledge that can help us overcome the stumbling blocks of tomorrow's challenges.

My Trading Journal

13. The following 3 users say Thank You to Moneymadeeasy for this useful post.

dzin4aans (03-15-2017), FlyingShark (03-16-2017), PhantomTrader79 (03-16-2017)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Kadiri is a jewel in the rough Kadiri is a jewel in the rough Kadiri is a jewel in the rough Kadiri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      614.05 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Great club you've got here Nikita. I want to be a part of this club but I have not seen anyone post any screenshots here so far, only comments. Are we to post just comments here or are we to also post screenshots of our trades on this thread too? I am going to be making posts here from my journal as well if that will be allowed but if not then all can refer to my trading journal for the most recent entries.

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to Kadiri for this useful post.

dzin4aans (08-15-2017), PhantomTrader79 (08-16-2017)

I am:
      Relaxed

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,897 Times in 4,519 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kadiri View Post
      Great club you've got here Nikita. I want to be a part of this club but I have not seen anyone post any screenshots here so far, only comments. Are we to post just comments here or are we to also post screenshots of our trades on this thread too? I am going to be making posts here from my journal as well if that will be allowed but if not then all can refer to my trading journal for the most recent entries.
      I think Nikita wont mind you joining this club Unfortunately we didnt hold on to the rules completely throughout the year but we have turned things around lately. And yeah its completely fine if you post your result or an overview of your trading results here in this thread too Lets see what Nikita says about it.

17. The following 2 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (08-16-2017), PhantomTrader79 (08-16-2017)

I am:
      Cheerful

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kadiri View Post
      Wow, thanks for your interest on the club bro Kadiri, in this thread we just discuss things for fun, as long you already have your journal then you don't need to visit or post in this thread all the time. You can post your screenshot in your journal bro. We made this thread for some kind of fun, actually, you know the goal inspiring each other to become better traders and be active with each others journal and visit each other's journal to inspire each other, just the normal stuff, but now that the new system is active, journal owners are no longer lazy to update and visit each others journal because of the awesome new bonus system! hahaha

Welcome to the Club bro, I already added you in the list bro, hehehe Do well and learn well, hope you got lots of success in your trading.

19. The following 3 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

dzin4aans (08-16-2017), Kadiri (08-17-2017), PhantomTrader79 (08-16-2017)

20. Forex Game
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Kadiri is a jewel in the rough Kadiri is a jewel in the rough Kadiri is a jewel in the rough Kadiri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      614.05 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thanks sis, I have been updating my journal like crazy too in these last days lol , but only when I have taken some trades, whether pending orders or active trades. I am hoping to be able to get active profits as well. Just wanted to ask: Do you recite that mantra everyday that you wake up? If you do, then you should not be making anymore margin calls right?

22. The following 2 users say Thank You to Kadiri for this useful post.

dzin4aans (08-17-2017), NikitaBelle (08-17-2017)

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast